Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 10:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to rent Full / Senior / Hero signatures | 0.01 BTC up front  (Read 3236 times)
Mitchell
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 2207

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 08:24:00 AM

I have send you an PM with my offer. Care to take a look? Wink

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:54:33 AM

PM sent.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1100

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:30:27 AM

Yeah you guys should go trust UpDown bt who screwed me out of 150 + posts.
They dont even bother replying.
I decided not to join a campaign after i quit up down last night.

I rather stay pure than to be corrupted by such bull crap.
Starting a new project and well try to give out a fair and reasonable campaign where people will get paid for sure.
If anyone has any experience with creating and managing a signature campaign, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Duke

ned.ryerson (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:45:45 PM

Hi folks,

Just signed on for the day.  Will get to PMs shortly.  As of right now, we're going to limit the campaign to 20 folks.  We may increase that in the future, but want to see how it works out first.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ned.ryerson (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:34:22 PM

Still looking to fill our 20 slots.  Please reply/PM if you're interested.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:54:13 PM

Still looking to fill our 20 slots.  Please reply/PM if you're interested.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to choose an escrow first; the users escrow.ms or bitcoininformation for example seem pretty trustworthy in this community. Also, it might be a good idea to limit the number of max posts per time period, and defining what types of posts you're going to pay, to make sure people avoid spamming for the extra btc.
2dogs
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:56:15 PM

1Euyh2tVSLfcvYvMtfs2uRvZ6ZBEbdckxR
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:08:59 PM

if you paid full members up front you might get me

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
ned.ryerson (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:19:01 PM

Adding terms.  Will edit the first post to include these:

Terms:
No spam or "garbage" posts.  Maximum of 100 posts per month.  Minimum of 50 posts to qualify for payment.

The following will NOT be paid for:

• Trolling
  • Bumping
  • Spamming
  • Agree with
  • Single image
  • And not related to the thread

Limited to 20 persons.

Only 1 account per person allowed. You must have trust >= 0 and no scammer labels.

You can only have the BetTheCha.in signature with the link. Nothing else. No other advertising or personal links etc.

ned.ryerson (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:30:04 PM

Sent your upfront 0.01BTC since your Senior level. https://blockchain.info/tx/18a6322d6e3612e5181fa562d289c44546778792fd2d3194e64dbbea5b052745

2dogs
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:54:12 PM

Sent your upfront 0.01BTC since your Senior level. https://blockchain.info/tx/18a6322d6e3612e5181fa562d289c44546778792fd2d3194e64dbbea5b052745
Yes, got it - thanks!
deadley
Legendary

Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:23:33 PM

Hi,

I did not found how much you will pay per post or per month.

gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:37:38 PM

I am willing to use escrow of a highly reputable member here.

I will match PD's rates:
  • Hero: 0.0012BTC/constructive post
  • Senior: 0.001BTC/constructive post
  • Full: 0.0006BTC/constructive post

I will pay bi-weekly.

I'm not sure why people would choose your deal over Stunna's to be honest. You'll probably have to think of ways to better his or the other deals. Why don't you consider one of the fixed rate deals where you pay 0.05 for 50 posts or whatever? You can cap the number of users and know exactly how much to budget for then.
Hi,t pay
As i saw in previous posts of Stunna these days he will not allow any new users in his campaign. Not sure if the OP is updated, but the PD campaign is full for now. BTW Do you have any limit for post counting per week?
BR
Gondel
ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 07:39:35 PM

I am willing to use escrow of a highly reputable member here.

I will match PD's rates:
  • Hero: 0.0012BTC/constructive post
  • Senior: 0.001BTC/constructive post
  • Full: 0.0006BTC/constructive post

I will pay bi-weekly.

I'm not sure why people would choose your deal over Stunna's to be honest. You'll probably have to think of ways to better his or the other deals. Why don't you consider one of the fixed rate deals where you pay 0.05 for 50 posts or whatever? You can cap the number of users and know exactly how much to budget for then.
Hi,t pay
As i saw in previous posts of Stunna these days he will not allow any new users in his campaign. Not sure if the OP is updated, but the PD campaign is full for now. BTW Do you have any limit for post counting per week?
BR
Gondel

those are some good rates but limiting to only 100 posts per month while Stunna limits to 100 posts a week..

that makes him a bit better Wink

ned.ryerson (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:47:04 PM

We're still looking to fill slots.

u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:31:09 PM

Hi,t pay
BR
Gondel

Where did he say such a thing? I saw no posts that stated the campaign was not accepting new members. As far as I know, that was only a suggestion people were throwing around so that the campaign could perhaps go back to the previous post limits, and to avoid alt accounts joining and spamming the forum.

We're still looking to fill slots.

Have you given any more thought about using escrow to hold the funds? Without doing so, most people will rightly find this campaign too risky to join. Don't take this the wrong way, but you are still a new user here, and people are tired of being scammed.
2dogs
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:10:40 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 06:24:06 PM by 2dogs

Have you given any more thought about using escrow to hold the funds? Without doing so, most people will rightly find this campaign too risky to join. Don't take this the wrong way, but you are still a new user here, and people are tired of being scammed.

Everyone has their own tolerance for risk, but IMO, escrow is not needed because:

- an initial payment was promised upfront (paid immediately, as promised)
    - payments are to be made bi-weekly (not a long time)
    - amount of BTC is not a significant amount
    - no real commitment on my part (I can quit anytime)

OP also established certain posting guidelines, but they seem reasonable.
We are talking about a service -  posting - not goods.  
I post anyway - so, for me, the risk is minimal.

I'm game for playing the "guinea pig" for now, giving him time to establish a track record.
Will no doubt continue to evaluate/ assess as we go along - as anyone would, for any deal.

YMMV
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:26:01 PM

Everyone has their own tolerance for risk, but IMO escrow was not needed because:
    - payments are to be made weekly (not a long time)

We are talking about a service -  posting - not goods.  I post anyway, so, for me, the risk is minimal.
I'm game for playing the "guinea pig" for now, giving him time to establish a track record.
No doubt I will continue to evaluate/ assess as we go along - as anyone would, for any deal.

YMMV

True, everyone has their risk tolerance and this is an extra for what you would do anyway; but it's nice when people follow through with what they agree to do, and escrow makes sure of that. And indeed the OP has said that he was willing to use it; unfortunately, he has not done so so far, which is often not a good sign, as others have mentioned in this thread. Also, even if the OP pays a few people that do come here and join in the first month, without escrow or at least reputation on this site, it's anyone's guess whether or not he would be willing to pay when the campaign is full; the recent situation with UpDown comes to mind for example. But still, it's your choice whether or not you want to risk it, and to be honest, I hope everything goes well.

By the way, this campaign is apparently to be paid every 2 weeks (bi-weekly), not on a weekly basis (see OP's second post).
2dogs
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:40:42 PM

Everyone has their own tolerance for risk, but IMO escrow was not needed because:
    - payments are to be made weekly (not a long time)

We are talking about a service -  posting - not goods.  I post anyway, so, for me, the risk is minimal.
No doubt I will continue to evaluate/ assess as we go along - as anyone would, for any deal.

YMMV

True, everyone has their risk tolerance and this is an extra for what you would do anyway; but it's nice when people follow through with what they agree to do, and escrow makes sure of that. And indeed the OP has said that he was willing to use it; unfortunately, he has not done so so far, which is often not a good sign, as others have mentioned in this thread. Also, even if the OP pays a few people that do come here and join in the first month, without escrow or at least reputation on this site, it's anyone's guess whether or not he would be willing to pay when the campaign is full; the recent situation with UpDown comes to mind for example. But still, it's your choice whether or not you want to risk it, and to be honest, I hope everything goes well.

By the way, this campaign is apparently to be paid every 2 weeks (bi-weekly), not on a weekly basis (see OP's second post).

I think I was editing my post when you were submitting your reply, but yeah, bi-weekly is correct.  Cheesy

Ok, so we'll see?  GL with your decision - whatever that may be.
Ejaculation

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:12:27 PM

I'm a soon-to-be full member, are you able to add me in now? I'd be willing to switch from Primedice.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ASICMINERPRISMA
                       1.4T+ ● 0.70-0.78J/GH ● ONLY 1.39BTC                          Shipping in Oct.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: