Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new site fonts?
Yes, I love them!
No, the other fonts were better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ubitex: In-person Bitcoin exchange [EARLY BETA!] [STOCK AVAILABLE]  (Read 36537 times)
Anonymous

June 26, 2011, 02:17:56 PM

Interesting concept. Good luck!
I didn't find this thread until it was too late to buy shares of UBX.
I don't have bitcoins unfortunately.
I have cash, and I am sending some towards my dwolla.com account to purchase bitcoins for whatever.
How else can I possibly invest in this?
And what else are you planning on rolling out? Or is that still under wraps?
Thank you.

Youll have to wait till someone is selling their shares.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ScriptGadget

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 01:39:14 AM

Youll have to wait till someone is selling their shares.  Smiley

Looks like there are some shares for sale for the moment.

bids --:-- [[2, 150000000], [1, 100000000]]
asks --:-- [[2, 650000000], [2, 699999999], [10, 700000000], [79, 700000000], [1, 799000000], [2, 799000000]]
cuddlefish (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 04:27:45 AM

Oh, and I'm currently re-doing the CSS: see it at zode.ubitex.org.

escrow! SEEECRET FEEAAAAATURE! new design! Ordermap!
Ben Walsh (beamer)

Activity: 343

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 09:05:02 AM

Cuddlefish ...

Latest trade occurred at 1 BTC / share - a significant drop.

I think some improved "investor relations" is required - how about a monthly financial update and business review. I think such communication is essential particularly as a non-dividend paying share.
Ben Walsh (beamer)

View Profile
July 29, 2011, 09:07:49 AM

Cuddlefish ...

I'll give you a tip as well ... get researching the textcoin.co.uk threads and get marketing on / working with the textcoin.co.uk site ASAP - there is a significant synergy between the two companies which could be significantly profitable for both.
cuddlefish (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 31, 2011, 06:50:17 AM

My sole computer recently failed. I'm writing this from my phone, waiting for the replacement to arrive. Should be here in 1-2 weeks.

Until then, I can't talk much on forums or IRC, nor can I work on the site.

Sincere apologies.
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2011, 11:33:03 PM

My sole computer recently failed. I'm writing this from my phone, waiting for the replacement to arrive. Should be here in 1-2 weeks.

Sincere apologies.

Dude go to an internet Cafe.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
boonies4u

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 12:39:02 AM

Sincere apologies.

Dude go to an internet Cafe.
Those things aren't as common as you may think... Nearly all the "Internet Cafe's" in my town are strictly for video poker. There may be one, and I'm not even sure if they have their own computers they lease out to public.
LightRider
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2011, 08:33:36 AM

I recommend that our lead developer NOT go to a public internet access network and work on sensitive beta code and transact company BTC on it. I trust he's taking appropriate measures.

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
Anonymous

August 22, 2011, 01:22:41 AM

Sincere apologies.

The public libraries have computers here.
leeloulee

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 04:10:17 AM

I love the idea it will be craigslist for btc!

SGT longdong
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 12:44:54 AM

So .... anybody heard anything from cuddlefish in the last month?

yes.  i heard from him 2d ago:

Waiting for replacement computer to arrive. Just got back from camping without internet. Looking at redoing 2 weeks of work and somehow covering loss of about 40 zcoin) . (stupidly not backed up often enough.) I will work to earn whatever is needed to replace it. I am honestly acting in good faith. Hopefully (replacmnt will come this week when I can continur work.

My apologies,
cuddlefish
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 02:46:27 AM

At least he's not dead.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
LightRider
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2011, 04:42:25 AM

It is great to finally hear from him and learn what was going on. Looking forward to the future of Ubitex.

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
boonies4u

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 05:24:30 AM

Waiting for replacement computer to arrive. Just got back from camping without internet. Looking at redoing 2 weeks of work and somehow covering loss of about 40 zcoin) . (stupidly not backed up often enough.) I will work to earn whatever is needed to replace it. I am honestly acting in good faith. Hopefully (replacmnt will come this week when I can continur work.

My apologies,
cuddlefish

Glad to hear that he didn't just go off and disappear on us. Glad to hear from you aswell, cypherdoc.
Ben Walsh (beamer)

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 10:15:14 PM

Seconded. The lack of communication with investors was really starting to spook me. Hopefully we can expect a lot more info on what's happening from now on.

It would be great to see some figures on usage and revenue, now the site has been operating for a while - I'm in the mood for a little more investing ;O)

Aren't we nearing a dividend payout ? The contract states quarterly. Certainly looking forward to it.

My apologies,
cuddlefish

Glad to hear that he didn't just go off and disappear on us. Glad to hear from you aswell, cypherdoc.
boonies4u

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 08:32:21 AM

Seconded. The lack of communication with investors was really starting to spook me. Hopefully we can expect a lot more info on what's happening from now on.

It would be great to see some figures on usage and revenue, now the site has been operating for a while - I'm in the mood for a little more investing ;O)

Aren't we nearing a dividend payout ? The contract states quarterly. Certainly looking forward to it.

My apologies,
cuddlefish

I doubt we would be getting any dividends. Just a quarterly report. Not saying that we wouldn't be receiving them, just this quarter seems to be mostly on establishing and developing. Hopefully we hear from him soon.
Ben Walsh (beamer)

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 06:57:50 PM

What's the latest on this entry in the finances ? ...

bitcoin2cc   2x$200 visa NEVER DELIVERED, contacted support no response

They still seem to be operating, as the website is functioning and available.
Doesn't seem to be any significant number of posts suggesting a scam.

Also not clear on the $600 that was delivered by them through earlier purchases - I assume this has been banked somewhere ?

Smart move in trading the BTC/USD if so ... maybe now would be the time to buy BTC unless their is a specific reason to keep that much USD available.

LightRider
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2011, 06:04:49 AM

So still no word yet on cuddlefish's return anywhere as far as I can tell. I hate to say it but I am becoming dubious of his recent claims and am starting to wonder exactly what is happening with this guy. Anyone heard anything new lately?

Ben Walsh (beamer)

View Profile
January 22, 2012, 02:36:30 PM

Anyone know what's happened to cuddlefish ?

I believe he did worked with Nefario, so I am assuming he isn't one of the many GLBSE asset scammers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: