Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB PB Mining  (Read 844 times)
leex1528 (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:02:04 PM

Would like to purchase some mining power from there if anyone is looking to sell.

Please let me know.  Price is negotiable, but it will be less then PB mining sells it for.  I would like to use an escrow or you must provide the account first unless you are a trusted member.
-droid-
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:12:42 PM

oh, your looking to buy someones account?  if you just want to sign up and test the waters check my sig Smiley
leex1528 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:14:45 PM

Yes, Sorry I should have been more clear.

I want to buy someones account. I would like to do that if possible...but need someone to offer first!

Thanks for offering your ref link though:)
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:27:35 PM

How much for a 40 gh/s 5 year mining contract?

I have more, but thats just let me see how your prices are.. thanks.

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:28:54 PM

If you buy it cheap enough you might ROI
leex1528 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:29:17 PM

Are you selling this to me???

I would be it for .07  I am trying to purchase them if you are not....
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:40:01 PM

Thats absurdly low, thats ~40% of its value at the current selling price
leex1528 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:29:34 AM

Thats absurdly low, thats ~40% of its value at the current selling price

It is actually 49% and there are questions whether or not PB mining is actually legit.  As of right now it takes about 6-7 months to get your initial investment back.  6-7 months is really not a great timeline for most people....
Umer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:38:34 AM

i have about 44 ghs on pbmining and i want to sell my account for 0.2 if yes then let me know pm me..
leex1528 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:17:53 PM

i have about 44 ghs on pbmining and i want to sell my account for 0.2 if yes then let me know pm me..

You do realize that 44GHs cost only .158 at pbmining correct? 

If you have 44GHs I would be willing to go .076 for you, let me know if your interested.  You would have to send the account first due to your trust rating, and password/email would have to be changed before I send you money.  We can definitely use an escrow if you would like as well.

Umer

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:06:37 PM

You do realize that 44GHs cost only .158 at pbmining correct? 

If you have 44GHs I would be willing to go .076 for you, let me know if your interested.  You would have to send the account first due to your trust rating, and password/email would have to be changed before I send you money.  We can definitely use an escrow if you would like as well.

0.13 will be fine if you are interested i will sell
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:06:13 PM

I feel like the OP is really low balling people. He is essentially offering around 0.0017 a gh. I am sure some people might offer you a discount but what you are asking to give is crazy. You might want to reconsider and at least offer people .0025ish a gh.
leex1528 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:13:23 PM

I feel like the OP is really low balling people. He is essentially offering around 0.0017 a gh. I am sure some people might offer you a discount but what you are asking to give is crazy. You might want to reconsider and at least offer people .0025ish a gh.

From what I have seen on auctions, I am high balling people.  I have purchased 2 contracts on auctions as of late one was 2 weeks ago, for 40GHs I bought it at .08. 

What people are not realizing is PBmining is still in question by some people.  And even if they continue their website you will not gain profits for over 6 months, possibly 7 depending on the difficulty increase.  What I am offering to people is a way to quickly make money through their contracts if they have had it long enough.  Even then, it will take me 3-4 months to turn a profit at all.  That is a huge risk on my part.  I haven't seen anyone offer anything better at all I am always open for price negotiations.

Umer

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:30:27 PM

From what I have seen on auctions, I am high balling people.  I have purchased 2 contracts on auctions as of late one was 2 weeks ago, for 40GHs I bought it at .08. 

What people are not realizing is PBmining is still in question by some people.  And even if they continue their website you will not gain profits for over 6 months, possibly 7 depending on the difficulty increase.  What I am offering to people is a way to quickly make money through their contracts if they have had it long enough.  Even then, it will take me 3-4 months to turn a profit at all.  That is a huge risk on my part.  I haven't seen anyone offer anything better at all I am always open for price negotiations.

Well i already said if you give me 0.13 then it will be fine .. just send my paymnet i give you my id and pass Smiley
leex1528 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:33:45 PM

Well i already said if you give me 0.13 then it will be fine .. just send my paymnet i give you my id and pass Smiley

That is a terrible price Muhammad, and if I were to purchase from you I would have you send everything first, and let me change the details before I sent money.
Umer

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:54:34 AM

That is a terrible price Muhammad, and if I were to purchase from you I would have you send everything first, and let me change the details before I sent money.

Well which price are you on.. just tell me and i will think about it .. and if i want to sell no need escrow you give me money i give you account details simple.. Smiley

No scam at all ..
leex1528 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:36:23 PM

If u interested, I have 15GH/s at PBmining.

What is your price?
Ignacia

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 11:28:49 AM

what about 0.05? PM sent
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: