Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 02:24:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Noob saying thanks  (Read 844 times)
rjclarke2000 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:07:32 PM

Hi All,

I have been here a while lurking in the background but thought I'd finally put a post up saying thanks.

All your threads, posts, whether Bearish or Bullish as been interesting and I keep coming back to read up what I have missed during the day when I haven't been able to be here.

I am not a big player in the BitCoin community as I only have a few coins but I hope to have 10-15 bitcoins by the end of the year (Less if it rockets before I am ready!)

Again, thank you for all the information and I am excited to be involved in this and all it stands for.

Russell.
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:56:39 PM

Welcome to bitcointalk.

All your threads, posts, whether Bearish or Bullish as been interesting and I keep coming back to read up what I have missed during the day when I haven't been able to be here.

Again, thank you for all the information and I am excited to be involved in this and all it stands for.

I hope some of my previous 2400 posts are helpful to you. Tongue
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 11:13:20 PM

Welcome

With 10-15 coins this year and a couple already now you will probably have more coins than 90% of the average user of this forum, so you're definately not a small player.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:24:44 AM

Hi All,

I have been here a while lurking in the background but thought I'd finally put a post up saying thanks.

I am not a big player in the BitCoin community as I only have a few coins but I hope to have 10-15 bitcoins by the end of the year (Less if it rockets before I am ready!)

Russell.

If you are thinking about aquiering that amount of bitcoin, i would definetly advise to wire your money to exchange soon, looking at the movements , it seams that we may have hit rebound to new uptrend.
It all depends on how the press is going to cover that auction, and how people will react to it.
But , in the end, follow your own instincts.

You're wellcome, your gratitude is appreciated.
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:48:25 AM

If you are thinking about aquiering that amount of bitcoin, i would definetly advise to wire your money to exchange soon, looking at the movements , it seams that we may have hit rebound to new uptrend.
It all depends on how the press is going to cover that auction, and how people will react to it.
But , in the end, follow your own instincts.

http://www.coindesk.com/list-possible-silk-road-bitcoin-bidders-allegedly-leaked-us-marshals/
The list of possible bidders looks pretty interesting IMO. Smiley

ENEWIT

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:19:03 AM

Great  title of the article!
PS Welcome to Bitcoin! I hope you'll become rich  Cool
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:24:57 AM

Welcome aboard mister.  Hold onto your hat I suspect we are in for one helluva forth of July Smiley

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 09:17:25 AM

...and also get some Litecoins (silver)  Wink

Velkro
Legendary