Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2016, 01:06:11 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What we've learnt today.  (Read 78680 times)
Avion

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 06:00:10 AM

today i learned not love anyone... Sad             Sukhbir singh Badal

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

Activity: 882

I Love the wew!

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 08:01:36 AM

today i learned not love anyone... Sad             Sukhbir singh Badal

"I learnt that someday somebody will love me."

Hashing24 or: How I Quit Worrying and Learnt to Love the wew (pronounced: woo; rhymes with dew)
forumgirl21

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:15:01 AM

I've been meaning to start this thread for a while now, and was even going to title it What I Learned Today, but opt for the better title with hopes of drawing in more users, thus possibly having more contributors.

Each day, we all learn something new, no matter how mundane it is. Sometimes, we desire to share are new found knowledge on this forum with others, but most of the time we're unable to insert our discoveries in a post on some thread--until now.

All I ask is that your find is genuine, not contrived, and that it somehow enriched your life, thus wanting to share your newly found gem to enrich others.

My first contribution is the word 'svelte' (Google it) which I came across at the beginning of this lengthy article: http://www.theverge.com/2012/2/21/2789676/rim-blackberry-mike-lazaridis-jim-balsillie-lost-empire I don't believe I've ever encountered it before, but after looking it up, I'm surprised I haven't seen it more often.

Your contribution doesn't have to be a word, and it can relate to anything.

What have you learnt today? Please share!

~Bruno~ (not Francisco Bruno Neto)

It is my first day here today. That should count for something I learned. Smiley
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

I Love the wew!

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:44:01 PM

I've been meaning to start this thread for a while now, and was even going to title it What I Learned Today, but opt for the better title with hopes of drawing in more users, thus possibly having more contributors.

Each day, we all learn something new, no matter how mundane it is. Sometimes, we desire to share are new found knowledge on this forum with others, but most of the time we're unable to insert our discoveries in a post on some thread--until now.

All I ask is that your find is genuine, not contrived, and that it somehow enriched your life, thus wanting to share your newly found gem to enrich others.

My first contribution is the word 'svelte' (Google it) which I came across at the beginning of this lengthy article: http://www.theverge.com/2012/2/21/2789676/rim-blackberry-mike-lazaridis-jim-balsillie-lost-empire I don't believe I've ever encountered it before, but after looking it up, I'm surprised I haven't seen it more often.

It is my first day here today. That should count for something I learned. Smiley

Is that you, Leroy Fodor?

You post in the Filipino section.
You had to purposedly misspell bitcoin as bit coin to cement the newbie notion (non-Filipino section).
You claim to know nothing about Bitcoin, yet none of your posts has a question pertaining to such, just mundane shit designed to increase your post count.

Hashing24 or: How I Quit Worrying and Learnt to Love the wew (pronounced: woo; rhymes with dew)
mascherono

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:54:01 AM

Always help the poor and stay away from illegal.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

I Love the wew!

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:35:21 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z01hIfVLEkU

chiefraven

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:15:27 AM

I learn that learning never stop. In this forum I can't avoid the fact that I need to search more answer in different question,sometimes I learned to others in specific topic.
bitbunnny

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:58:51 PM

After all, tomorrow is another day... Mybe it will be better

ThomM

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:18:32 PM

I've learned that two black holes may collide and send a ripple of gravitational waves across the universe in the process, and anything that is sucked into a black hole will appear to stop in time right before the event horizon from outside, and there's a planet that is made of diamond, and our planet was hit by a mars sized "rock" a looooooooooooong time ago, and our parent star will eventually become a red giant and swallow our planet before shrinking back and become a white dwarf, and that the brightest start is named sirius, and a user named sirius who was listed as the co-owner of bitcointalk is no longer listed in the donation page, and bitcointalk's largest thread is a about to go down because the OP is gone, and the speculation section is getting a lot of FUD threads about ETH is better than bitcoin, and ETH is actually going down, and bitcoin price may go up because of that.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1176

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:15:50 PM

I have learned that navigating a git repo in Windows is incredibly frustrating. It's no wonder so many programmers use Linux even for Windows applications.

Buy Bitcoins with Paypal, Credit card, or other methods. Send me a PM or a text to 208-451-2665.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

I Love the wew!

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:07:54 AM

I've learned that two black holes may collide and send a ripple of gravitational waves across the universe in the process, and anything that is sucked into a black hole will appear to stop in time right before the event horizon from outside, and there's a planet that is made of diamond, and our planet was hit by a mars sized "rock" a looooooooooooong time ago, and our parent star will eventually become a red giant and swallow our planet before shrinking back and become a white dwarf, and that the brightest start is named sirius, and a user named sirius who was listed as the co-owner of bitcointalk is no longer listed in the donation page, and bitcointalk's largest thread is a about to go down because the OP is gone, and the speculation section is getting a lot of FUD threads about ETH is better than bitcoin, and ETH is actually going down, and bitcoin price may go up because of that.

WTF! We were hit by a rock? Dude, it could happen again. I'm selling ETH. Oh, wait, I need to buy some ETH first. Thanks for the info about the spec section. Hey, I have some extra FUD that I may be able to trade.

This is my 14,000th post.

bebeko

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:03:18 AM

I learned today that altcoins have its own blockchain.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

I Love the wew!

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:18:37 AM

I learned today that altcoins have its own blockchain.

The anagram for Altcoins is Scant Oil.

buyandhold

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:46:12 AM

til everyone else is bonkers
chiefraven

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:02:18 PM

I've learn today is about gambling, taking high or low risk for money,50 percent chance on gambling.
bebeko

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:43:44 PM

I learnt today that mining is still profitable somehow if your gpu has a good spec.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

I Love the wew!

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:10:17 AM

http://offbeat.topix.com/quiz/7458/qidx31

fuathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:01:59 PM

The lesson of the day;

Never invest to a dead coin...  Undecided
ThomM

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:24:47 PM

I learned that there are over 1200 satellites orbiting the earth.

lienfaye

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:37:38 PM

I learned and realize as well that if you have lots of money your relatives knows about you. and everyone are friendly. and if you are penniless nobody cares and nobody knows that you are existing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.