Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 07:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cyber crime & horror/thriller ebooks  (Read 700 times)
Cranky4u (OP)

Activity: 810
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 11:32:54 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 12:08:11 AM by Cranky4u

With an Engineering background of over 20 years in high tech aspects of the Australian defence sector (e.g. Electronic warfare, aviation & armour) as well as Autonomous mining, I have launched into writing fictional ebooks in these genres.

Also being a bitcoin 'early adopter' since about 2010~2011, I accept BTC / LTC for these novels. I am currently in the process of developing a 'crypto point of sale' on my blog however until this is up and running, I ma processing direct sales.

Please have a look at my smashwords https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/shaynetwright collection or my blog www.shaynetwright.wordpress.com to preview the novels then contact me with a PM if you like what you see and want to purchase.

Excerpts:
Cyber Nightmares #1: For the sake of nine million. --- FREE
A hi-tech cyber-criminal outfit, an underground gas storage facility and blackmail… Chris Whiteman and the Australian Computer Emergency Response Team might be ready but are they able?

Cyber Nightmares #2: Autonomous Chaos --- 0.01BTC
A rising power block fuels the flames of global cyber-warfare, the Australian outback is the newest battleground. The war of ones and zeroes spirals out of control, autonomous train operations for the iron ore super-pits of Western Australia are targeted for chaos. To the victor go the spoils, economic prosperity or financial ruin, which will it be?

Nature Abhors a Vacuum --- 0.005BTC
As winter grips New York, three newly homeless men descend into the cities dank underbelly in search of shelter. Mike, Leroy and Miguel discover that the upper sewer system is already overpopulated and are forced to descend lower into the cities bowels. Urban legends eagerly await the arrival of fresh flesh... Will any of them survive another winter?

Sisters of Salvation: Cult of Z --- 0.005BTC
The Sisters of Salvation, an 800 year old militant order within the Teutonic Knights, stand as the last line of defence for the human soul. Mother Superior Katherine Drexel has received reports, via the confessional intelligence network, that the most vile Cult of Z has arisen. All will have their faith tested however the Zombie hordes shall be halted! Well, that is the plan...

Cranky4u (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 10:47:16 PM

Saturday morning bump

Cranky4u (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 11:19:18 PM

Received some orders....last bump

Cranky4u (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 03:22:11 AM

This weeks purchases have now been sent out so please check your email in box as well as you spam folder.

If you want another format besides the epub or PDF supplied, please PM me to arrange.

Thank you for your purchase and I truly hope you enjoy the read.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: