Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:43:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WOW! Finally some global Bitcoin marketing!  (Read 950 times)
NeverLoseVision (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:39:17 AM

Hello.

I just wanted to pass along some exciting news I stumbled across.

I read a lot these days about new startups in the Bitcoin space, but this global marketing effort by TruCoin is pretty impressive.

It looks like they have 17 countries LIVE online, each developed in the local language and local currency.

It appears you can even buy Bitcoins with a credit card?!

Check out each country to see their branding and unique sites.

Huge potential here in my opinion, smart guys! 

AlgeriaBitcoin.com
CameroonBitcoin.com
CzechRepublicBitcoin.com
EcuadorBitcoin.com
EstoniaBitcoin.com
GhanaBitcoin.com
GuatemalaBitcoin.com
HaitiBitcoin.com
HondurasBitcoin.com
LuxembourgBitcoin.com
MoldovaBitcoin.com
NetherlandsBitcoin.com
NewZealandBitcoin.com
PortugalBitcoin.com
SloveniaBitcoin.com
SouthKoreaBitcoin.com
TunisiaBitcoin.com
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:45:48 AM

hiding behind godaddy's whois guard.. lol

need i say more..

well one thing, the OP loves his domain business. set something up, if it dont work out sell the domain.

but always pretend to not be the seller or owner.. kinda becoming such a pattern that people can see beyond it now. you remind me of a guy named DrMoriarty with his 50 scammy businesses

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
NeverLoseVision (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:56:35 AM

I have no clue what you're talking about, and it's a shame you are so quick to jump to conclusions my friend.

I have absolutely NOTHING to do with this company, I was simply passing along news.

They will surely verify I have no affiliation to them.

Take care.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:18:55 AM

It appears you can even buy Bitcoins with a credit card?!
So they can suffer from chargeback fraud in ~20 different languages, how does that make money in the long-term?

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:23:30 AM

I have no clue what you're talking about, and it's a shame you are so quick to jump to conclusions my friend.

I have absolutely NOTHING to do with this company, I was simply passing along news.

They will surely verify I have no affiliation to them.

Take care.

yea similar rhetoric (francebitcoin.com)
I am NOT the seller nor do I know the seller or have any tie to him. He is a individual located in China, based on the whois data.
Hello.
Just passing along some information I stumbled upon...
Check it out:
http://www.currencyevolution.com
note the domain names listed on currencyevolution.. and Neverlosevision was advertising them.. and now he is advertising the same domains under the guise of truecoin..

so thats 3 times he has tried advertising the same domains where it has <country>bitcoin.com and each time he denies any knowledge of it..

neverlosevision
we can all see that you own the domains, and you just put some 'coming soon' template on them. and now advertise now and again to drum up a few free impressions to try getting better alexa rankings, to then sell for higher price.

your too transparent

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:29:21 AM

Opened MoldovaBitcoin.com

Page was in Russian.

Fail!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
NeverLoseVision (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:41:00 AM

[/quote]

neverlosevision

we can all see that you own the domains, and you just put some 'coming soon' template on them. and now advertise now and again to drum up a few free impressions to try getting better alexa rankings, to then sell for higher price.

your too transparent

[/quote]

You are entitled to your own opinion, and I couldn't care less about your opinion. But, for the record, with my hand on the Holy Bible, I am not affiliated with FranceBitcoin OR the 17 domain assets listed in the original post regarding TruCoin. And, I know for a fact, those two are not affiliated either.

This is my last post.

I'm not sure why you (and many others) always insist on being so negative, but it's honestly a bit rude and immature.

I simply came here to pass along the NEWS that my research uncovered, ...nothing more, nothing less.

Is it not pretty cool that they are pushing Bitcoin on a local level within 17 countries?!

How about simply ENJOYING the news I provided...?!

The end.

No longer participating on this thread, it's a dead end from here.

Take care everyone.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:45:22 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 02:55:30 AM by franky1

Opened MoldovaBitcoin.com

Page was in Russian.

Fail!

also someone else brought up the fact with the OP on a different thread that chinabitcoin.com woould be wrote using the chinese alphabet.
and as for this attempt, things like:

CzechRepublicBitcoin.com

would not have a good resell value, compared to:

ČeskáBitmince.cz

lastly, you are always passing on news that these sites are "coming soon". i have seen the same country named bitcoins sites advertised by you with coming soon, as far back as december 18th 2013. you then on most of the other topics are obsessed with the sell prices of popularly named websites... and then 6 months later (now) your at it again, advertising the same <country>bitcoin.com websites but under a different umbrella (was currencyevolution - apparently owned by a chinese guy) now (truecoin apparently owned by an american)

the only pattern i see and linkage between the two umbrella's ... is you

what makes me laugh further is that truecoin website was "Update Date: 2013-12-10 17:58:48"

.. and you say im so quick to jump to conclusions.. its called research buddy, im just not a slow sheep munching on the grass

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: