Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:56:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DKC] DijkstraCoin | PoW + PoS |New Algorithm Transactions|No IPO  (Read 28667 times)
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:46:54 PM

the is no Dijkstra, this was scam
there are hundreds of more scam coins to move on to

Thanks for your answers guys, I have to be honest, I'm actually one of the shareholders and want to get objective opinions.

I will transmit the overall recommendations.

Best of luck toDKC!

Do you know what's the new algo? where is the dijkstra algo?
I have check the source, it is cloned from ENC. It is just Scrypt algo.
So I think it is scam.

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:02:08 PM

the is no Dijkstra, this was scam
there are hundreds of more scam coins to move on to

Thanks for your answers guys, I have to be honest, I'm actually one of the shareholders and want to get objective opinions.

Best of luck toDKC!

So I think it is scam.

They call this coin Dijkstra because they are working on implementing it not because it is already implemented.
jiangzuying

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:11:36 AM

It is an absolute Chinese Coin.

As far I know the first coin of this team is COYE, the last coin is bil.
storm_2012

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:53:24 PM

It is an absolute Chinese Coin.

As far I know the first coin of this team is COYE, the last coin is bil.

You are right. It is just scam !!!!!!!!!!
storm_2012

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:03:33 PM

Best of luck toDKC!

So I think it is scam.

I think I have heard you say this a million times now. Yes it is a scrypt clone, that is not in dispute. The dev are trying to implement Dijkstra's algorithm to sending transactions only (nothing to do with POW). If they can do this, it will go huge otherwise it will flop. It's a gamble, if you don't feel comfortable then don't invest. Personally I understand Dijkstra's algorithm well and think if anyone can implement it, it will be a game changer. All other coins (including bitcoin) would want to use Dijkstra's algorithm to optimize transaction speed.

I do not think the dev can finish the implement of Dijkstra algorithm. Because of I know who is the DEV.
Are you sure he can finish it? And when the DEV plan?
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 07:16:36 PM

It's a scam from my point of view.

2-3 pages are full of newbie comments. Some comments are exactly the same. That's probably the dev, tried to hype it so an exchange jumps on so he can dump.

"Djkistra" or w/e it's called doesn't exist.

People who've invested money ( electricity or bought coins from an exchange ) are trying to get rid on a loss, even if they lie that "developers are working on some cool dj algo" or w/e.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:17:08 AM

can somebody improve the purchase price?  in exchange is very low PM please
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:04:32 AM

Best of luck toDKC!

So I think it is scam.

I think I have heard you say this a million times now. Yes it is a scrypt clone, that is not in dispute. The dev are trying to implement Dijkstra's algorithm to sending transactions only (nothing to do with POW). If they can do this, it will go huge otherwise it will flop. It's a gamble, if you don't feel comfortable then don't invest. Personally I understand Dijkstra's algorithm well and think if anyone can implement it, it will be a game changer. All other coins (including bitcoin) would want to use Dijkstra's algorithm to optimize transaction speed.

I do not think the dev can finish the implement of Dijkstra algorithm. Because of I know who is the DEV.
Are you sure he can finish it? And when the DEV plan?

I know Dijkstra's algorithm well and have implemented it many times before. I believe in it because I know the power it has and it makes sense for optimizing transaction speed. But I don't believe in these devs. It's doesn't even make sense to me though.. buy support won't happen until they release Dijkstra's implementation. How are they able to dump the coins when their is little buy support? Either an epic fail on their part or they have something still planned.
edsger.dj (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:06:25 AM

Recently we have been working on the latest wallet and application of Dijkstracoin and failed to respond to community questions, we feel very sorry! A lot of friends put forward their questions on Algorithm of POW part in the DKC, Dijkstracoin Scrypt algorithm is used in the POW part of Dijkstracoin, recently POW allocation will come to an end.We are positively testing the convenience in transaction of Dijkstra to improve the transfer speed, it will be beneficial to the development of the late application!If there is any question, you can download the wallet to test Dijkstracoin transfer speed, thank you for your support.
xanadu5210

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:09:55 AM

The  HashRate  now is still  80G,but the trade is unfrequently, strange  heh!!
where are the coins !
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:21:02 AM

Recently we have been working on the latest wallet and application of Dijkstracoin and failed to respond to community questions, we feel very sorry! A lot of friends put forward their questions on Algorithm of POW part in the DKC, Dijkstracoin Scrypt algorithm is used in the POW part of Dijkstracoin, recently POW allocation will come to an end.We are positively testing the convenience in transaction of Dijkstra to improve the transfer speed, it will be beneficial to the development of the late application!If there is any question, you can download the wallet to test Dijkstracoin transfer speed, thank you for your support.

dude, but the wallet behaves just like any other wallet. no Dijkstra anywhere in your code
you still don't answer questions

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
storm_2012

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:53:46 AM

dude, but the wallet behaves just like any other wallet. no Dijkstra anywhere in your code
you still don't answer questions

That is just scam.!!!
storm_2012

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:56:13 AM

WOW! I have found the source in my linux server! Your team member debug the code in my server!
So I know that this is just outsource project. The transfer speed is quick because of the block time is 30s.
It is cloned from ENC. So, it is no any new algo! Just scam!
xanadu5210

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:14:15 AM

The trade on Alcure   has  already been frozen!
what‘s going on ,bro?
letitbit

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:54:25 AM

It's a scam from my point of view.

2-3 pages are full of newbie comments. Some comments are exactly the same. That's probably the dev, tried to hype it so an exchange jumps on so he can dump.

"Djkistra" or w/e it's called doesn't exist.

People who've invested money ( electricity or bought coins from an exchange ) are trying to get rid on a loss, even if they lie that "developers are working on some cool dj algo" or w/e.

If you refer to my comments..... please don't blame me, i'm not the dev or invested money on it ..... lol just kidding  Cheesy
georgeflew

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:11:38 AM

could you send me some DKC that i want to test Dijkstracoin transfer speed, thank you.  D5usJBz83xP5j8R46mZRtmGvrmxBhKVMBK.
b00mbastic

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:57:48 AM

Any news about another exchanges? Alcurex is down, so we need yet another exchange
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:27:08 PM

could you send me some DKC that i want to test Dijkstracoin transfer speed, thank you.  D5usJBz83xP5j8R46mZRtmGvrmxBhKVMBK.

I can help you in test, but we need a countdown  or something , when countdown is  0 I will send dijkstras inmediately and you could confirm
here results.          
storm_2012

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:30:52 PM

could you send me some DKC that i want to test Dijkstracoin transfer speed, thank you.  D5usJBz83xP5j8R46mZRtmGvrmxBhKVMBK.

I can help you in test, but we need a countdown  or something , when countdown is  0 I will send dijkstras inmediately and you could confirm
here results.          

The quick transfer speed is because the block time is 30s and confirmation is 3. Nothing is about the algo.

shareordec

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:27:42 PM

Beautiful coins hope his value will increase Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: