Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:58:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XMR] monero.crypto-pool.fr | Large Monero Mining Pool  (Read 126281 times)
superresistant (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

Hi, I'm something new in this.
I have a wallet address in coinpayments, this page is considered exchange? Is it necessary to use paimentID to deposit in my wallet? Saludos!

I never heard about coinpayments. Please be careful with online wallet, there are a lot of fake website.

Hello. I mistakenly mined at the XMR Exchange wallet (At the current difficulty, I do not know when I will reach a balance in 2 XMR). Can you transfer my balance to my personal XMR wallet?

I am sorry but the admin is too busy to deal with support.

Please do not mine if you don't have a decent mining rig, cheap electricity and a lot of patience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VwPete

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:04:28 PM

hi

i just found a mine bot on my webserver,  with wallet   41ruyFu2ZgUUMFZZVsMmWQYLL9ivjuQiLe9chPGeeSw4Fp8aaDqRtbYTAnRMv8kyQHUovDDgZ1Fo3ZZ WDkUwKiDo8qun3M7

what details do you want from me ?
hl2run@gmail.com

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:08:28 AM

@superresistant Hello, I've sent an email to mine@crypto-pool.fr regarding combining balances and withdrawal of the remaining balance of 0,27164 xmr. Could you please have a look at it? I am wiling to pay additional fee for the withdrawal.

I would be really thankful for any help. Thank you so much.
superresistant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

hi
i just found a mine bot on my webserver,  with wallet   41ruyFu2ZgUUMFZZVsMmWQYLL9ivjuQiLe9chPGeeSw4Fp8aaDqRtbYTAnRMv8kyQHUovDDgZ1Fo3ZZ WDkUwKiDo8qun3M7

@superresistant Hello, I've sent an email to mine@crypto-pool.fr regarding combining balances and withdrawal of the remaining balance of 0,27164 xmr. Could you please have a look at it? I am wiling to pay additional fee for the withdrawal.

I finally reached the admin. He often change his phone number and email so it's hard to reach him. He's a shadow.
The email mine@crypto-pool.fr still works so you can send him request.

Please provide :
1 - Your actual XMR mining address
2 - The XMR balance
3 - The new XMR address if you need to change (optional)
4 - If you are ready to pay a bit of fees for the transaction

It can take up to 3 weeks to get the job done depending on his workload.
Sorry for the delay.
superresistant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:20:03 AM

Please be aware of a PoW change in Monero :

Patches will be available for the following software: zone117x's pool, Snipa's pool, Lucas Jones' CPU miner, wolf0's CPU miner, ccminer-cryptonight, sgminer-gm, xmr-stak, xmrig-nvidia, wolf-xmr-miner.

https://getmonero.org/2018/02/11/PoW-change-and-key-reuse.html

VwPete

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

hi
i just found a mine bot on my webserver,  with wallet   41ruyFu2ZgUUMFZZVsMmWQYLL9ivjuQiLe9chPGeeSw4Fp8aaDqRtbYTAnRMv8kyQHUovDDgZ1Fo3ZZ WDkUwKiDo8qun3M7

I finally reached the admin. He often change his phone number and email so it's hard to reach him. He's a shadow.
The email mine@crypto-pool.fr still works so you can send him request.

Please provide :
1 - Your actual XMR mining address
2 - The XMR balance
3 - The new XMR address if you need to change (optional)
4 - If you are ready to pay a bit of fees for the transaction

It can take up to 3 weeks to get the job done depending on his workload.
Sorry for the delay.

not sure why you lumped my request in with this other unrelated one.   I am looking to disrupt a hacker who has placed a mine  bot on my webserver.  looking at the current hash rate i would say they are also running it on many others aswell.

what if anything do you want from me evidence wise ?  i have sent a direct email as well.   looking at this pools info it seems like a no/low support type, that probably is going to do nothing ?  
superresistant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:45:28 PM

not sure why you lumped my request in with this other unrelated one.   I am looking to disrupt a hacker who has placed a mine  bot on my webserver.  looking at the current hash rate i would say they are also running it on many others aswell.
what if anything do you want from me evidence wise ?  i have sent a direct email as well.   looking at this pools info it seems like a no/low support type, that probably is going to do nothing ?  

Sorry I misunderstood the first time I read.
Yes it's a botminer but he's already mining on other pool as well. Disrupting him would require all existing pool to track and block all his IPs at the same time. Also he's probably using many XMR addresses to hide.
I'm not sure what the admin could do at this point. If you sent him an email, he'll have a look at it.
VwPete

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:06:30 PM

not sure why you lumped my request in with this other unrelated one.   I am looking to disrupt a hacker who has placed a mine  bot on my webserver.  looking at the current hash rate i would say they are also running it on many others aswell.

Sorry I misunderstood the first time I read.
Yes it's a botminer but he's already mining on other pool as well. Disrupting him would require all existing pool to track and block all his IPs at the same time. Also he's probably using many XMR addresses to hide.
I'm not sure what the admin could do at this point. If you sent him an email, he'll have a look at it.

No worries,  well you can see all the ips/ workers currently mining to this wallet.  you could at least block them.

in the mean time i have set the payout to 75 xmr,  you could also block the payout of that address.  i know it does not stop re abuse,   but at least they will have to re hack to add a new wallet address.  at least it makes them have to do more work.

It does seem strange to me that this pool  is clearly very popular, as it has a lot of hash power, average fees,  yet has no proper support or community around it, its clearly making $$ 

superresistant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:15:50 AM

It does seem strange to me that this pool  is clearly very popular, as it has a lot of hash power, average fees,  yet has no proper support or community around it, its clearly making $$ 

It can simply be explained. The admin have communication problem and do not trust other humans in general. On the other hand he's the best with the technical part and he's fair so old time XMR miners stayed there.
VwPete

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:44:05 PM

It can simply be explained. The admin have communication problem and do not trust other humans in general. On the other hand he's the best with the technical part and he's fair so old time XMR miners stayed there.

Ok good stuff. 

I have not had any reply from to my email.  I see the wallet is still being used.   

It says in red No Bots on your website.  What actions do you take when you have a bot?  what actions will be taken against this thief/hacker ?
superresistant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:41:29 PM

Ok good stuff.  I have not had any reply from to my email.  I see the wallet is still being used.   It says in red No Bots on your website.  What actions do you take when you have a bot?  what actions will be taken against this thief/hacker ?

IPs get blocked one by one until the pool have a manageable workload. The problem for the pool is that too many connections at once from bots can create involuntary DDoS.
On the other hand, you don't want to get angry with a bot miner because he will DDoS the pool.
CryptAtomeTrader44

Activity: 340
Merit: 103

It is easier to break an atom than partialities AE

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

Is it possible to monitor by miner on your pool ?

Or, did you have any solution to monito my miners that are using Windows or Ubunut Linux ?

I'm actually using xmr-stak from several points connections and several machines, but i'm not ubiquity human, so i want to know when my miners don't mine.
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:07:34 PM

I am getting this message, what should I do? is this related to the recent fork?

superresistant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:31:58 AM

I am getting this message, what should I do? is this related to the recent fork?

Try different port.
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:46:50 PM

Try different port.

I tried every ports 3333 6666 7777, 80,8080,443, 8888 and still the same. problem should be something else.
netmonk

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

Ok good stuff. 

I have not had any reply from to my email.  I see the wallet is still being used.   

It says in red No Bots on your website.  What actions do you take when you have a bot?  what actions will be taken against this thief/hacker ?

To be honest here, you are the one to make claim you find an illegal bot mining on your server.
You took the time to investigate, find the wallet address and contact pool manager.
What are you going to expect ? Unless police call pool manager in order to take down this wallet and associated IP, he has no obligation to believe in your story.
You get hacked and first things you do is calling pool manager with unchecked claim.

So your first step here, is to go to police station, report your hack, let policemen do their job, and they will contact pool owner who will take action on a legal basis.

To know him personnaly (perl), it will not be the first time he will do that.
What trust could he finds to your claim ? You are not RIAA, and he is not Sweden !
tanatana

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

Hello
in the baht file I put an address to the exchange Poloniex
already 7 months mining with CPU and I have 0.65 XMR
----------------------------------------------------------
is there a way to send them to me before they become 2 XMR?
I wrote 4 times to the administrator, but he did not answer me
I do not know when they become two if they will send me anything at all
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:19:38 PM

Thanks for adding MoneroV. How do we claim that? Do we need to make account in the newly created MoneroV pool?
CryptAtomeTrader44

Activity: 340
Merit: 103

It is easier to break an atom than partialities AE

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:19:42 PM

Thanks for adding MoneroV. How do we claim that? Do we need to make account in the newly created MoneroV pool?

Same recognition, same questions.

thanks for the XMV, but how do I get them? For my part, I use a Kraken address and therefore I do not have access to the private key.

Should I now ask for the private key of my XMR address at Kraken and then import it into an XMV wallet?

The ideal would be to be able to request the sending of XMV directly to another XMV address freshly generated in the new wallet that will be available soon.
mini miner

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:21:47 AM

how can i get my XMV coins in pool. i am mining using my binance address.how to collect my coins? please help me.thankyou
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: