Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 01:27:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CONTEST: Animecoin Community Drawings Bounty!!  (Read 944 times)
raganius (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:06:15 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 05:11:12 AM by raganius

With the efforts of all the members of the Animecoin Community one of our dreams is coming true: Our FIRST ANIMECOIN ANDROID WALLET APP!! And now we need a beautiful cover pic, to make it more kawaii, and also a veeeery hot HENTAI MASCOT (for our planned secret stealth mode feature).

In order to make sure we will have the best of the best, it's now being offered a 50,000ANI Bounty to the creator of our "hentai mascot"; and also a 50,000ANI Bounty for the cover pic needed to the Android Wallet App. The best works will be in exposition at the Animecoin Community at the Bitcoin Talk (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=749541) so that all our members will choose the winning ones.

Now, imagine your beautiful drawing in the Animecoin Android Wallet App, and all the Anime Community will get to know it and LOVE it!

So, let's do it! Let's please spread the word!

Please submit your works at the Animecoin Community at the Bitcoin Talk (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=749541).

GANBATTE!!

thnx for good work. Im already dreaming with animecoin wallet in my phone

Lets go to the moon! I want eat sushi and pay with ANIs!!

There is a nice buffet restaurant called The Dragon Pearl down the road from me. Not only do they have a huge variety of Chinese food, but they even have sushi too! Paying in ANI would be so amazing!

I also LOVE sushi!! Here where I live there are plenty of Japanese food restaurants (some of them are "all you can eat" sushi restaurants !!! wowo I eat like a shark!!). At least once a week I go with friends. And I also make it at home (I have learned how to prepare sushis from a friend) we invite some friends and make lots of nigiri, sashimi, makimono, temaki...

Ohm I love it so much! おいしい!!

(...)
Oh yes, I'd also like to let the community know that I've started work on the app now. It would be nice to have two original pictures for the app, one for the front screen and one for the stealth screen.

Great, DarkWolf! (I have just sent you a PM about this idea)

So, my friends, I hope some of you are talented drawing artists! We need suggestions of drawings for the cover pics. It would be nice if we had a drawing contest for the community talented users to create our hentai mascot!

The artists among us, please, share your ideas Cheesy

Perhaps you could make a bounty just for this contest where people could post their art for submission. Maybe make a separate thread in the off-topic section and even on the MAL website too, where I'm sure you'd reach a larger audience of artists. That way (not that it would bother me) this thread wouldn't get too cluttered.

Great idea! We already have a community bounty, and until this moment our balance is 3,176,362.57163000 ANI. We are already offering 2,000,000ANI from our Croudfund balance to the First Animecoin Android Wallet App , so that we have a free balance of 117,6,362.57163ANI. We could offer a 50,000ANI Bounty to the creator of our "hentai mascot" (to be chosen by the community), and also a 50,000ANI Bounty for the cover pic needed to the Android Wallet App (again, to be chosen by the community). With the "bonus" that these works of the winning artists will be in our Animecoin Android Wallet App, and all the Anime Community will get to know it and LOVE it!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: