Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:33:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bolivia Bans Bitcoin.  (Read 4990 times)
hologram

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:38:08 PM

1.I am sorry, but I don't see any point in discussing this further with someone who is:

2.So geo-politically naive

3. So entrenched in self righteousness with the system in which he has grown up in.

4.Why would they bloody want to? Are the Arab elites out in Dubai doing anything to displease the US or are they eating out their hands like good little Arab billionaires, just as the Saudis and the Qataris, etc also are?

5.Why were the Arab Spring uprising's in Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, good Arab revolts and the ones that happened in Saudi Arabia or Yemen, and were brutally put down by the police in those countries, 'bad' Arab revolts?

1.Cool, you don't want debate with somebody who have not the same view ?

2.Sure, i am a fucking stupid guy who don't know anything about politics and history... So it's simple to prove i'm wrong

3.What you are talking about ?

4.They do whatever they want, wanting peace and wealth is not stupid...

5.In where fucking place of the world do you live ? Here i know many people, arab or not, muslim or not, who go live or want to go live in Dubai cause they can hope for a good life, not in Libya, you know somebody who dream to live in Lybia ?

That's the same for revolts, some revolts was successful cause lot of people wanted change...

MatTheCat (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:47:15 PM

In where fucking place of the world do you live ? Here i know many people, arab or not, muslim or not, who go live or want to go live in Dubai cause people can hope for a good live, not in Libya, you know somebody who dream to live in Lybia ?

Yes. I also know of people who are out in Dubai for the high standard of tax free living that they can get out there. These people are generally working in oil industry and in very lucrative positions, or related to someone who is.

I am afraid I don't have any first hand opinions of the Pakistani taxi drivers, who work up to 90 hours per week in order to earn a subsistence wage and send a few pennies back to their families. Or the Filipino maids who are bought and sold into wealthy Arab families like bond slaves, who are also made to work like fucking dogs for a pittance, and count themselves lucky if they aren't physically or sexually abused in the process. And what about the slave labour construction workers who fall to their deaths like flies? Fuck those low caste dogs! Filthy rich Arabs and tax evading Western oil&gas men need big plush fancy skyscrapers to have their offices in and nice big wide roads to run their Ferraris on.

And that is about all I have to say on that matter, you pig ignorant red neck fuck.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
hologram

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:56:03 PM

1.Yes. I also know of people who are out in Dubai for the high standard of tax free living that they can get out there.

2.These people are generally working in oil industry and in very lucrative positions, or related to someone who is.

3.I am afraid I don't have any first hand opinions of the Pakistani taxi drivers, who work up to 90 hours per week in order to earn a subsistence wage and send a few pennies back to their families. Or the Filipino maids who are bought and sold into wealthy Arab families like bond slaves, who are also made to work like fucking dogs for a pittance, and count themselves lucky if they aren't physically or sexually abused in the process. And what about the slave labour construction workers who fall to their deaths like flies? Fuck those low caste dogs! Filthy rich Arabs and tax evading Western oil&gas men need big plush fancy skyscrapers to have their offices in and nice big wide roads to run their Ferraris on.

4.And that is about all I have to say on that matter you pig ignorant red neck fuck.

1.Or because there native state do not give them any chance to success ?

2.No, there is many sector that recruit  Cheesy It's also a great place and a great chance for European muslim who have ambition, like there religion and don't want a welfare state.

3.Yes, you do not know what about you are talking. Go to Lybia, Egypt, Tunisia and ask people if they want to work in Dubai, they are very poor... You should be Venezuelan or something like that.

4.I'm not American, fail.

and red neck fuck you

bitcoinsrus

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:01:09 PM

In where fucking place of the world do you live ? Here i know many people, arab or not, muslim or not, who go live or want to go live in Dubai cause people can hope for a good live, not in Libya, you know somebody who dream to live in Lybia ?

And that is about all I have to say on that matter, you pig ignorant red neck fuck.

Lol, thats what I like about matt, always speaks his mind
MatTheCat (OP)

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:54:48 PM

I'm not American.

Holy Phuck!

So that means that there is another culture out there that produces selfish, ego-centric, ignorant mofos like you?

I shall have to get my pen n notepad out for this one!

So hologram, do tell where you are from?

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Bios Optimus

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:10:07 PM

Matt, I am an American and I consider myself to be humble. I like to think that there are a few of us left here in the good old USA.   
hologram

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:21:11 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 08:40:48 PM by hologram

Holy Phuck!

So that means that there is another culture out there that produces selfish, ego-centric, ignorant mofos like you?

I shall have to get my pen n notepad out for this one!

So hologram, do tell where you are from?

We are all over the world ! You are surround !  Grin

You are stupid as only a fucking communist can be, you can easily know my country if you reflect a little  Grin

maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:06:08 AM

Yeah. That's really bad news. Hopefully Zimbabwe and Somalia will not ban Bitcoin...

lol the amount of fresh capital well lose! its staggering  Cheesy
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 06:04:47 AM

WTF? 3 pages and nobody has pointed out the fact that the title of this thread is wrong?

Bolivia did not ban bitcoins.

The Bolivia central bank does not allow bitcoins to be used in their bank accounts.

McDonalds does not allow the sale of Whoppers in their restaurants in the US. The United States bans Whoppers!

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:46:25 AM

Hey yeah...you can't ban Bitcoin.  What the heck are you thinking OP?  If anything, bitcoin may just get proactive on Boliva's arse just like they did China sometime back Smiley

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 09:34:47 AM

Hey yeah...you can't ban Bitcoin. 

This is true. And Bolivia did not ban Bitcoin.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
dgarcia

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:02:27 AM

WTF? 3 pages and nobody has pointed out the fact that the title of this thread is wrong?

Bolivia did not ban bitcoins.

The Bolivia central bank does not allow bitcoins to be used in their bank accounts.

McDonalds does not allow the sale of Whoppers in their restaurants in the US. The United States bans Whoppers!

:-)
spooderman
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 11:50:18 AM

Best. Alliteration. Ever.

Society doesn't scale.
jamesc760

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:44:12 PM

I'm starting to suspect MTC has a mental illness.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:07:19 PM

taking away the bank issue...

Processed cocaine is illegal in Bolivia.  As the world knows Bolivia is obviously excellent at enforcing their laws  Roll Eyes
I would also not mind seeing an example where Bolivia has enacted a policy that other nations decided to follow.  

Why are people bashing the US in a thread about Bolivia.....and where are these individuals from that is such a great fucking flawless place?  I'll move there, I don't care, but prove it.   
hologram

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:13:52 PM

Why are people bashing the US in a thread about Bolivia...

That's irrational bashing, your USA politician are sometimes really fucking idiots but Bolivia is just a complete WTF place, even more than my country  Grin

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 03:59:49 PM

First they laugh at you then they ban Bitcoin.
hologram

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:01:47 PM

then we win  Cheesy

Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 04:06:00 PM

You can whip me all you want, White Devil, but you will never devaluate my bitcoins!

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 04:08:12 PM

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: