Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:26:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEED LOAN] 120 BTC for 15 Days  (Read 1427 times)
cablepair (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2012, 09:21:07 PM

Hello

I need a 120 BTC loan that will be paid back on march 9th (or sooner) I am willing to pay whatever interest that is required as long as it is reasonable and from a reputable lender

lend with confidence! I have conducted thousands of dollars in positive transactions on these forums: for a detailed list:
http://www.coinconnect.org/pages/view/14204/bitcointalkorg-marketplace-trading-history-for-cablepair

to make the loan please update the thread first (so we dont have duplicate lending) and then please send the 120 btc to
1NKQEEF48ywV1F2yNcxZhewSLU6XA7TuHw

thank you.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 10:41:29 PM

I'll loan 10 BTC at 15% (repay 11.5 BTC) is this ok?

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
fimp

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2012, 10:44:25 PM

I am willing to pay whatever interest that is required as long as it is reasonable and from a reputable lender
I'm curious: Why is it important for you for the lender to be reputable? I don't see how he can scam you.

cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2012, 11:05:51 PM

I am willing to pay whatever interest that is required as long as it is reasonable and from a reputable lender
I'm curious: Why is it important for you for the lender to be reputable? I don't see how he can scam you.

to answer your question I said I would accept any reasonable interest from a reputable lender, meaning if some low life comes out of left field and says I will loan it to you for 200% interest - I would not accept it.

anyways the loan has been made - thank you znort Smiley

PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2012, 12:02:39 AM

To add to the comment, it helps if both sides can agree/discuss issues sensibly.  I would not wish to borrow from someone that changes their mind, is annoying, or excessively demanding.

As an example, I did a loan with Electricbees a while ago - He was good and let me know what was happening when he was scammed, and I gave away the interest payment.  In a similar vein, I was contacted this morning by someone who asked for an extension in time that we reached agreement on. 
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2012, 12:26:13 AM

well said Patrick

Lenders have a lot to gain by being honest and professional and I think as more and more lenders come into the market we will start to see more competition and better service, borrowers have a right to shop around and only take loans from the best lenders! Smiley
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2012, 12:43:28 AM

well said Patrick

Lenders have a lot to gain by being honest and professional and I think as more and more lenders come into the market we will start to see more competition and better service, borrowers have a right to shop around and only take loans from the best lenders! Smiley

Thanks.

I had 60 coins sitting in a wallet I could have sent quickly (and pull in the rest from elsewhere), but wanted to see who else wanted to jump into the lending frame.  Nice to see znort provide the coin.
hashking

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 05:53:55 PM

Are you still looking for this loan.
copumpkin
Donator

Activity: 266
Merit: 252

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 06:10:16 PM

The lender could claim he never got the money back. If there's no public record, certified by both sides, of what repayment address the lender wanted to use, the borrower might have a hard time convincing the community that he actually repaid his debt.
cablepair (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2012, 06:26:26 PM

Just repaid this loan - a day early and with interest - thanks znort!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: