Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:56:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets see the new trade engine of Cryptoxchange !  (Read 1984 times)
BillGalaxy (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 09:31:12 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2012, 02:08:33 AM by BillGalaxy

hello,every one.

just now, around February 23, 2012, 09:00:38 PM
i saw $5 volume 2000 ask, $5.01 volume 500 ask on Cryptoxchange's ask order list.

so i deposited 15k usd, and made 2 orders of 2k btcs at $5 and 500 btcs at $5.01.
5 minutes passed, nothing has been processed, after about 7 minutes, the price was suddenly just gone off the order list, i bought nothing at last.

i used to think this is just Cryptoxchange's system problems. and gave them many suggestions, many kind reminders, for the details, check these 2 post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=62953     Cryptoxchange's System Sucks? or Just Me?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=64546   Cryptoxchange - order matching error?

Cryptoxchange promised that they didn't do any under table things on this delay, neither black case trades.

how ever, such kind of thing, no matter what's its reasons, it already encroached user's profit.

So, i am warning all of you Cryptoxchange users, reconsider this exchanger until all these things perfectly solved.

look, what client said recently:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=64546.msg763090#msg763090

I have had nothing but problems with Cryptoxchange.  There are several problems which occur on a regular basis and then all the other problems that go along with it.  The trade engine is always down.  I have lost money on a regular basis with Cryptoxchange.  I haven't actually lost money but the transactions are not processed.  That leads to me not being able to complete transactions and make money.  That is how I come up with the response I am losing money.  The only answers and responses I get from customer service from cryptoxchange are that yes we realize there is a problem and we have been working on it.  When you work on a problem everyday and it's the same problem that tells me it's nt a problem more like it's how we do business.  If the platform is not ready to use maybe you should consider shutting the site down until it is ready and there aren't any more problems.  Pretty much all you are doing by running around the problem is pissing people off.  I am one of the people you pissed off with a weekly apology and no compensation and no remedy for the problem.  I would suggest anyone looking to use Cryptoxchange to think again and find another exchange.

btw, Cryptoxchange also forgot its promise on reduce trading fees after 22/02/2012
This post will be updated with situation develops.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seal
Donator

Activity: 848
Merit: 1078

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2012, 12:37:21 AM

The exchange is reasonably new so I'm giving them a chance. Yes it is very annoying, and yes I've lost out on many deals due to their trading engine doing all of the strange things you mentioned.

On the one hand they're usually quick to reassure customers that they are working on it, and judging from the number of changes recently, they do seem to be working away.

I am however surprised at how long its taken them to sort out their trading engine as its absolutely essential that it works flawlessly. They are after all in the business of matching trades and they don't seem to be able to get the very basics of it right!? (well occasionally, but not consistently)

Intersango and WBX run off open source code and their trading engine is fast, solid and pretty flawless. I've not been a member of this forum for long but haven't seen complaints from their engine.

DefiDive - Filter the noise
A clean crypto asset management terminal
cryptoxchange

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2012, 04:36:00 AM

The exchange is reasonably new so I'm giving them a chance. Yes it is very annoying, and yes I've lost out on many deals due to their trading engine doing all of the strange things you mentioned.

On the one hand they're usually quick to reassure customers that they are working on it, and judging from the number of changes recently, they do seem to be working away.

I am however surprised at how long its taken them to sort out their trading engine as its absolutely essential that it works flawlessly. They are after all in the business of matching trades and they don't seem to be able to get the very basics of it right!? (well occasionally, but not consistently)

Intersango and WBX run off open source code and their trading engine is fast, solid and pretty flawless. I've not been a member of this forum for long but haven't seen complaints from their engine.

Hi,

Our main developer will post a response in regards to the Trade Engine issue's of slowness etc today.
The trade engine was updated, however it is not performing fast enough. So we have a brand new trade engine coming out however our main Developer in charge can report here on this in detail.

Thank You

Crypto X Change

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
shtylman

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 24, 2012, 04:38:04 AM

Hi,

Our main developer will post a response in regards to the Trade Engine issue's of slowness etc today.
The trade engine was updated, however it is not performing fast enough. So we have a brand new trade engine coming out however our main Developer in charge can report here on this in detail.

Thank You

Crypto X Change

I am curious to learn more about your matching engine and what you guys are doing to make it faster and the general details about order execution. Looking forward to the developer commenting on it Smiley
cryptoxchange

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2012, 04:53:33 AM

Hi,

Thank You

Crypto X Change

I am curious to learn more about your matching engine and what you guys are doing to make it faster and the general details about order execution. Looking forward to the developer commenting on it Smiley

Most Definitively,

Our Developer in charge of the exchange will explain everything in detail. We have a totally different trade engine in progress, to fix the slowness and delays.

Crypto X Change Global Bitcoin Exchange - Deposit & Withdraw to and from Our Exchange now for a $5 Flat fee - No Wire Costs or Bank Fee's - 100% Automated Banking System & Extremely fast transfers. We can send out Withdraws to over 120 Currencies. www.cryptoxchange.com
cryptoxchange

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2012, 11:10:20 AM

BillGalaxy,

Let's Clear Up a Few Things Right Away Instead of spreading rubbish!

BillGalaxy
just now, around February 23, 2012, 09:00:38 PM
i saw $5 volume 2000 ask, $5.01 volume 500 ask on Cryptoxchange's ask order list.

so i deposited 15k usd, and made 2 orders of 2k btcs at $5 and 500 btcs at $5.01.
5 minutes passed, nothing has been processed, after about 7 minutes, the price was suddenly just gone off the order list, i bought nothing at last.

Crypto X Change Reply:
BillGalaxy, your figures are incorrect, your orders have been matched. We resepct your privacy and can release the data with your permission. Your USD deposit amount is incorrect. Both the orders you have placed were matched partially with corresponding sell orders. So saying you end up buying nothing is totally wrong.

BillGalaxy
However, now, i am very disappointed, and i changed my mind. i highly doubt this is a scam skill to cheat people's money deposit on their site. or they bought/kept all good deals themselves under table. as black case work. they intentionally make this delay or let it be there when the timing comes.

Crypto X Change Reply:
There is no dark pool, no under table trading. we honestly acept our trade engine is slow at the moment and we have said several times on this forum that we are working on it. We expect it to release on Monday if it passes our simulation tests.

Crypto X Change Reply:
Also:
YES, The trade engine has been sluggish, for a few reasons. We will have our new engine in and running Monday we are still finishing simulation test's at the moment.
Our New Fee Deduction program had been delayed due to the work on the trade engine, so that will now be released early next week after the trade engine upgrade

We have found that in the past few weeks, we have had a lot of mud flinging at us, we admit if we are at fault however this type of Business Bashing is not right.

If anyone has any issues or problems simply contact us, our team is responsive and active, so Email: contact@cryptoxchange.com, phone us or visit our online support.

BillGalaxy (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2012, 11:52:58 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2012, 12:23:31 PM by BillGalaxy

hi

thanks for your reply. as i said, fix the problem, and everything will be ok.

well, as you already checked my orders, and indented me, then i have to say, yes, my number of the post aren't exact, because i don't want people know about my market trade arrangement.
when i said deposited 15k usd, it was around 9k usd. the amount is not important here. so lets just ignore it.

as you can see, i am a market trader, for me and many others, timing is very important. i put my orders on your site to buy coins, 2000 at $5, 500 at $5.01 when they showed up at your order list. for at least 5 minutes, you didn't match my orders, i bought nothing. and the price was gone off the order list. let's say, someone or you bought it before i do. do you know how this shit made one boil with anger?

after 5 or 7 or whatever minutes, next round order showed up, you processed my orders with the new orders, but at that time, the market timing is gone, do you understand? process or not process my orders doesn't matter any more, even you processed them, it was even worse, because the market price was lower than yours at that time.

So, the thing at yesterday was when i tried to buy coins at $5 on your site, 5 or 7 minutes after, i got nothing and coins were out off the list, you sold those $5 coins to someone else or you kept them yourself. another 1 or 3 minutes after, new $5 order show up because the market was dropping, then you sold me those coins (i was so pissed off, i forgot to canceled my orders in time). this, its not "matched partially with corresponding sell orders". for me, i did buy nothing, and things even get worse that you matched my orders after long time (minutes) when the market was dropping! and imagine, if the market goes up, the new $5 order would never show up, i would never have chances to buy any coins.

at the end, i want to say, your order matching is always slow/wrong, you miss-match my buy orders, after long time (minutes), when the market price was dropping, you matched my orders with new ask order (won't happen if market goes up or no new order show up). this was all your fault, even you didn't do any under table things. and your promise of resolve system problems never come true for these days. so, please stop finding excuses or talking about other useless/little importance things.

this kinds of delay/slow/wrong problem never happened with other exchangers, and it cost you > 2 weeks to fix until now still failed. please, read it with your occupational ethics, and tell us, did i spread rubbish?

I have had nothing but problems with Cryptoxchange.  There are several problems which occur on a regular basis and then all the other problems that go along with it.  The trade engine is always down.  I have lost money on a regular basis with Cryptoxchange.  I haven't actually lost money but the transactions are not processed.  That leads to me not being able to complete transactions and make money.  That is how I come up with the response I am losing money.  The only answers and responses I get from customer service from cryptoxchange are that yes we realize there is a problem and we have been working on it.  When you work on a problem everyday and it's the same problem that tells me it's nt a problem more like it's how we do business.  If the platform is not ready to use maybe you should consider shutting the site down until it is ready and there aren't any more problems.  Pretty much all you are doing by running around the problem is pissing people off.  I am one of the people you pissed off with a weekly apology and no compensation and no remedy for the problem.  I would suggest anyone looking to use Cryptoxchange to think again and find another exchange.
Seal
Donator

Activity: 848
Merit: 1078

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2012, 01:30:09 AM

hi

thanks for your reply. as i said, fix the problem, and everything will be ok.

well, as you already checked my orders, and indented me, then i have to say, yes, my number of the post aren't exact, because i don't want people know about my market trade arrangement.
when i said deposited 15k usd, it was around 9k usd. the amount is not important here. so lets just ignore it.

as you can see, i am a market trader, for me and many others, timing is very important. i put my orders on your site to buy coins, 2000 at $5, 500 at $5.01 when they showed up at your order list. for at least 5 minutes, you didn't match my orders, i bought nothing. and the price was gone off the order list. let's say, someone or you bought it before i do. do you know how this shit made one boil with anger?

after 5 or 7 or whatever minutes, next round order showed up, you processed my orders with the new orders, but at that time, the market timing is gone, do you understand? process or not process my orders doesn't matter any more, even you processed them, it was even worse, because the market price was lower than yours at that time.

So, the thing at yesterday was when i tried to buy coins at $5 on your site, 5 or 7 minutes after, i got nothing and coins were out off the list, you sold those $5 coins to someone else or you kept them yourself. another 1 or 3 minutes after, new $5 order show up because the market was dropping, then you sold me those coins (i was so pissed off, i forgot to canceled my orders in time). this, its not "matched partially with corresponding sell orders". for me, i did buy nothing, and things even get worse that you matched my orders after long time (minutes) when the market was dropping! and imagine, if the market goes up, the new $5 order would never show up, i would never have chances to buy any coins.

at the end, i want to say, your order matching is always slow/wrong, you miss-match my buy orders, after long time (minutes), when the market price was dropping, you matched my orders with new ask order (won't happen if market goes up or no new order show up). this was all your fault, even you didn't do any under table things. and your promise of resolve system problems never come true for these days. so, please stop finding excuses or talking about other useless/little importance things.

this kinds of delay/slow/wrong problem never happened with other exchangers, and it cost you > 2 weeks to fix until now still failed. please, read it with your occupational ethics, and tell us, did i spread rubbish?

Give them a chance BillGalaxy... you're obviously very annoyed:
1. You've pointed out some of their flaws and even labeled them as scammers
2. They've acknowledged the problems and have arranged a fix for Monday
3. You still trade knowing there are problems and are criticizing them again knowing that they are working on a fix!?

Do yourself a favour, dont trade until their new fix is in place and then raise any complaints.

If not, $15k is a lot of money, enough to work with developers to set up your own broker. Go ahead.

DefiDive - Filter the noise
A clean crypto asset management terminal
BillGalaxy (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2012, 01:56:42 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2012, 02:09:56 AM by BillGalaxy

yep, i was too angry so i highly doubted them as scammer, i feel sorry if they really didn't do anythings under table.

they told us many times that such kinds of problems have been fixed and will have no more problem which actually never get fixed.

i still did trade with them because i really trusted what they said. that's all.

Post updated kindly
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2012, 04:16:26 AM

BillGalaxy,

I've traded an awful lot on Cryptoxchange and several other exchanges, not quite in the amounts you mention but on a multiple time a day basis. From what you're talking about the only thing I can really recognize is issues with their trading engine. They've been upfront about this the whole time so I don't see the point of your initial post at all as spending ten or so seconds of your time on doing a bit of research here should be plenty to let you know they're having issues.

IMO any sane trader would spend a few minutes at least doing research on exchanges etc they plan on trading on prior to actually doing anything especially if throwing around sums of the size you mention.

It sucks if things don't go 100% as expected sure. However spreading FUD and posting shit just because you're upset doesn't help things along.

Ken and crew,

Please get a stable engine out as this is extremely painful.  Grin

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
BillGalaxy (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2012, 11:14:29 AM

BillGalaxy,

I've traded an awful lot on Cryptoxchange and several other exchanges, not quite in the amounts you mention but on a multiple time a day basis. From what you're talking about the only thing I can really recognize is issues with their trading engine. They've been upfront about this the whole time so I don't see the point of your initial post at all as spending ten or so seconds of your time on doing a bit of research here should be plenty to let you know they're having issues.

IMO any sane trader would spend a few minutes at least doing research on exchanges etc they plan on trading on prior to actually doing anything especially if throwing around sums of the size you mention.

It sucks if things don't go 100% as expected sure. However spreading FUD and posting shit just because you're upset doesn't help things along.

Ken and crew,

Please get a stable engine out as this is extremely painful.  Grin

hi Bigpiggy01

the only thing I can really recognize is issues with their trading engine
please read the 2 posts links in the main post, know about other issues and problems. i am not the only 1 complained about those issues

They've been upfront about this the whole time so I don't see the point of your initial post at all as spending ten or so seconds of your time on doing a bit of research here should be plenty to let you know they're having issues.
what are you talking about? you mean everyone knows they have problems, so we should not use it? don't you know Cryptoxchange also has told us many times, those problems have been fixed? do the research yourself.

IMO? same question,what are you talking about? you mean everyone knows they have problems, so we should not use it? don't you know Cryptoxchange has also told us many times, those problems have been fixed? do the research yourself.

IMO, 100%? i am telling you, problems happens all the time, may be 70% time has problem, if things can't go 70% normal as expected, is it suck? and what makes you think i am posting shit and spreading FUD? you also think other posts which pointed these problems are also posting shit and spreading FUD? or you mean we can still trust them even they have these problems which they can't fix until now? couldn't i highly doubt there were under table things? use your brain before you wrote something.

Ken and crew,Please get a stable engine out as this is extremely painful.
the only thing you wrote right. i used Cryptoxchange usually, that's why i gave them suggestions, that's why i found many problems, that's why i am so care about their services, if they can really fix these problems, i will still use them.
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2012, 12:11:39 PM

what are you talking about? you mean everyone knows they have problems, so we should not use it? don't you know Cryptoxchange also has told us many times, those problems have been fixed? do the research yourself.
IMO? same question,what are you talking about? you mean everyone knows they have problems, so we should not use it? don't you know Cryptoxchange has also told us many times, those problems have been fixed? do the research yourself.

What I meant by that is that I'd still use it but not in anywhere near an amount worth getting upset about.

IMO, 100%? i am telling you, problems happens all the time, may be 70% time has problem, if things can't go 70% normal as expected, is it suck? and what makes you think i am posting shit and spreading FUD? you also think other posts which pointed these problems are also posting shit and spreading FUD? or you mean we can still trust them even they have these problems which they can't fix until now? couldn't i highly doubt there were under table things? use your brain before you wrote something.

How is claiming for nothing but the sake of drama to be trading in larger amounts than you actually are not spreading shit and FUD? And it is fairly relevant as there are an absurd amount of people around making big deals out of amounts smaller than 5$ (I'm not saying that you are).

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
cryptoxchange

Crypto X Change

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 01:27:06 AM

Hi Please see - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=66405.msg772829#msg772829

Once we announce it is in and finished, please do give it a hammering, try and break it Smiley

Regards

Crypto X Change

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 09:42:00 PM

You havent been goxxed yet have you ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: