Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:37:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCTrip is anyone tired this service yet?  (Read 1743 times)
eligigi27 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:37:53 PM

Hello i want to buy ticket from Israel, to Bangkok Thailand, but I can't find good reviews about the website, is anyone used them before?

Thank you!
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:44:00 PM

Hello i want to buy ticket from Israel, to Bangkok Thailand, but I can't find good reviews about the website, is anyone used them before?

Thank you!

try expedia instead, atleast they have rep!

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
eligigi27 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:49:08 PM

I have tired, but I can't find how to pay with BTC on their website.. only by Credit card..
Balls

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:50:35 PM

I'd go with expedia if you can. What country are you in?
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:31:58 PM

Expedia only supports bitcoins for hotels, and only on the US site. I haven't actually ordered anything using BTCtrip because they didn't support the airline I wanted to use for a particular trip, but they've been very responsive when I asked questions on email. The fact that they've existed for more than a year and there doesn't seem to be any bad reviews makes me think it's safe to use them.

For hotels I recommend trying https://www.simplytravelonline.com/. I've used them once and had no problems. I think their map search with various filters makes it really easy to find the cheapest hotels that are not crap and not too far away from where you want to be.
topminingcontracts

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 02:00:17 AM

I know personally the BTCTrip people trustable 100%

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
btctrip

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 12:36:25 AM

Thanks friends and customers for the good feedback!

Since more than a month ago we are offering hotels payable with bitcoins. If you mention bitcointalk after your booking we will refund 5% as a promotional discount.

We are working in the integration with a new flights wholesaler to offer much more low costs airlines and better prices.

Keep in touch!
doomhz

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 08:20:01 AM

I must say that overall I had a good experience booking my flights and hotels through BTCTrip.
Checked in for my flights to Ireland and Greece without any problem, with a piece of luggage included.
Also booked a hotel room in Paris for one night and everything went perfect, the room was already paid for when I came there so i had nothing to worry about.
Afterwards, I've booked a villa in Santorini, Greece for one week, had the best experience ever there.
I must say that I had to contact the support a couple of times after booking my stuff since there were some small misunderstandings but they fixed it quickly for me.
Keep the good work, guys!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: