Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 06:59:24 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats the best cloud mining site?  (Read 11540 times)
BitUsher
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:08:41 PM

Don´t pop a vein. LOL.

I'm perfectly calm, sir, and will even help promote your affiliate link for you if you can show you are making a profit from cloud mining directly as you claim.

Why are you so scared to do the math openly and honestly? If your claims are true than you should certainly get more people clicking on your affiliate links.
BitUsher
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:20:42 PM

Please let me know what figures u want to openly discuss regarding www.cloudmining.website or PBmining.com.

Thank You.

1) How long has cloudmining.website been operational as a service /site and what is its relationship to PBmining.com?
2) Has either service ever been able to provide a cloud mining contract that has been profitable to any miner, ever?
3) If so, than what contract , what were the rates , and what were the time frames?
TheGeorge

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:35:39 PM

Please let me know what figures u want to openly discuss regarding www.cloudmining.website or PBmining.com.

Thank You.

1) How long has cloudmining.website been operational as a service /site and what is its relationship to PBmining.com?
2) Has either service ever been able to provide a cloud mining contract that has been profitable to any miner, ever?
3) If so, than what contract , what were the rates , and what were the time frames?

1) Following excerpt is taken from cloudmining.website thread...

-snip-
I couldn't find any payment proofs either on your site nor in this forum, can you show us the tx id of your latest payment to your customers ?

Just yesterday we opened up for public. Please give us some time to have some GHs sales, so that we can show you tx id for payment. Smiley
-snip-

I dont think PB Mining is anyway related to cloudmining.website. I dont know why r u asking this. If u have any info supporting this fact, please show.

2) If u search reddit, u'll find numerous stories that who invested in PB in late 2013 are in profit now. Those were the early days of PB. But, AFAIK PB is no more profitable. But cloudmining.website has just launched with a great offer which is not going to last long as stated by themselve.

This is the lowest I have come across so far. How do u guys offer GHs at such a low rate ?

There are multiple factors that enable us to offer low rate like cheap electricity etc. as you will find in FAQ. But, to be honest, the current rate is a promotional offer and we will not offer this for long...

-snip-

3) With 0.001 BTC/GHs rate your investment turns profitable within 3 months.

I think, I have successfully answered your queries. So, if u decide them to join, please use my referral.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:37:29 PM

Since these fruitcakes are so desperate to know if this or that is a scam the simplest way would obviously be to invest lousy 20 bucks or so to find out. But instead they sit around for months with their contentless yapping.

TheGeorge

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:42:27 PM

Since these fruitcakes are so desperate to know if this or that is a scam the simplest way would obviously be to invest lousy 20 bucks or so to find out. But instead they sit around for months with their contentless yapping.

And when the initial offer goes, they jump in and lament that the services are not profitable Cheesy
BitUsher
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:43:25 PM

2) If u search reddit, u'll find numerous stories that who invested in PB in late 2013 are in profit now. Those were the early days of PB. But, AFAIK PB is no more profitable. But cloudmining.website has just launched with a great offer which is not going to last long as stated by themselve.

No, you are avoiding the question by sending me down a wild goose chase.
I had a very simple question of one example of an advertised contract rate that turned a profit. Tell me the company, product/rate and date.

I think, I have successfully answered your queries. So, if u decide them to join, please use

So you are suggesting users invest in a 3 day old company that has never sold a product that has addressed my initial concerns?

Why do you assume difficulty will remain below 8%  Don't you consider this extremely improbable judging history? You realize we have another 9.4% expected increase in 11 hours right?

Why do you assume I have never mined BTC before?
Your advice is users should simply hand Bitcoins over to strangers without doing their due diligence and seeing if the company is reputable and the investment is wise?
It sounds to me that you are insinuating that it doesn't matter if someone is scammed if it is a small amount? The principle doesn't matter?
TheGeorge

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:57:58 PM

I think, I have successfully answered your queries. So, if u decide them to join, please use

No, you are avoiding the question by sending me down a wild goose chase.
I had a very simple question of one example of an advertised contract rate that turned a profit. Tell me the company, product/rate and date.

So you are suggesting users invest in a 3 day old company that has never sold a product that has addressed my initial concerns?

Why do you assume difficulty will remain below 8%  Don't you consider this extremely improbable judging history? You realize we have another 9.4% expected increase in 11 hours right?

So, according to u, how long will it take to break even 0.001 BTC/GHs accounting for the rising difficulty ?

No, the company is NOT 3 day old. I did my research before sending them the coins. cloudmining.website first came to this forum to rent miners. Check this => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829552.0. So, they are actually mining and according to them they were mining for private contract. They were mining for private contract or for themselve is actually unimportant to me. What is important is they are actually mining. Now, they have opened that mining contract for public only for 3 days.

Now, I'm sure, u'll ask for picture, mining address, flight ticket for a data canter tour etc. etc. That really does not matter to me because those who made profit on PB mining were not offered any of those. U even still dont know where GHash is mining. It is actually unknown for all cloud mining companies and given the grey bitcoin tax rules in most of the countries, it is very normal for me. U can definitely wait for years to see proofs while I'll keep making profit by distributing my investment into different ventures. Smiley
o_o

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:01:46 PM

I like PBMining. PBMining has a good price for a single Gh/S and a good system for payment, I appreciate it so much. I advice you to try it.
TheGeorge

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:04:35 PM

I like PBMining. PBMining has a good price for a single Gh/S and a good system for payment, I appreciate it so much. I advice you to try it.

He is reluctant to try anything new. He wants people to spoon feed profit to him Tongue
galdur

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:06:43 PM

I´m curious as to how this guy KNOWS that these companies only mine BTC. Or maybe he thinks that all coins have the same difficulty level.

BitUsher
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:12:06 PM

I'm not really asking for much information or proof. A company , a rate , and a time frame and I can work out the math and verify the claims independently. You don't even need to provide a link.

So, according to u, how long will it take to break even 0.001 BTC/GHs accounting for the rising difficulty ?

It isn't according to me, I make no claims to absolute certainty that a user cannot and will not turn a profit mining. For all we know difficulty could decrease.

What I am claiming is it is doubtful that any cloud mining contract has been profitable to any normal user at any time in Bitcoins history, and extremely improbable that current advertised contracts will be profitable.

You are suggesting that one could turn a profit "0.001 BTC/GHs rate your investment turns profitable within 3 months."

My opinion on the matter doesn't matter as it is simple math to determine that one would need less than 8% difficulty increment average to get anywhere in meeting these claims.

Is that what you are suggesting?

I´m curious as to how this guy KNOWS that these companies only mine BTC. Or maybe he thinks that all coins have the same difficulty level.

Non Sequitur. I never suggested that and am merely addressing the claim -
"0.001 BTC/GHs rate your investment turns profitable within 3 months."
TheGeorge

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:16:46 PM

I'm not really asking for much information or proof. A company , a rate , and a time frame and I can work out the math and verify the claims independently. You don't even need to provide a link.

It isn't according to me, I make no claims to absolute certainty that a user cannot and will not turn a profit mining. For all we know difficulty could decrease.

What I am claiming is it is doubtful that any cloud mining contract has been profitable to any normal user at any time in Bitcoins history, and extremely improbable that current advertised contracts will be profitable.

You are suggesting that one could turn a profit "0.001 BTC/GHs rate your investment turns profitable within 3 months."

My opinion on the matter doesn't matter as it is simple math to determine that one would need less than 8% difficulty increment average to get anywhere in meeting these claims.

Is that what you are suggesting?

I'm not suggesting u anything. I'm merely providing u facts & figures to think logically. We have supplied enough information to U. Now, u please do some math and show us how long should it take to break even with 0.001 BTC/Ghs accounting for the possible difficulty increase Smiley
galdur

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:18:06 PM

So he´s never heard of cloud mining operations that along with mining BTC mine alts and convert to BTC.

TigerMart

Activity: 271
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:21:18 PM

So he´s never heard of cloud mining operations that along with mining BTC mine alts and convert to BTC.

Using an ASIC can I mine Bitcoin and some Altcoin at the same time ?
BitUsher
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:31:56 PM

I'm not suggesting u anything. I'm merely providing u facts & figures to think logically. We have supplied enough information to U. Now, u please do some math and show us how long should it take to break even with 0.001 BTC/Ghs accounting for the possible difficulty increase Smiley

Certainly:
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator

Loss in profit under this contract
At  0.001 BTC/Ghs a 30% difficulty increment average will never have a breakeven point.
At  0.001 BTC/Ghs a 25% difficulty increment average will never have a breakeven point.
At  0.001 BTC/Ghs a 20% difficulty increment average will never have a breakeven point.
At  0.001 BTC/Ghs a 18% difficulty increment average will never have a breakeven point.

At  0.001 BTC/Ghs a 15% difficulty increment average will never have 147 day breakeven point.
At  0.001 BTC/Ghs a 8% difficulty increment average will never have 88 day breakeven point.

Are you suggesting that we should expect anything below 10% as a running average?

This doesn't include other risks like this cloud mining site being a ponzi scheme and walking away on people contracts after getting enough initial signups(Only open to the public for 3 days and many other questionable concerns from looking at the site) and potential investment lost potential risks of simply buying bitcoin now vs slowly mining through a bubble.

Using an ASIC can I mine Bitcoin and some Altcoin at the same time ?

You can sometimes mine namecoin and bitcoin together without splitting of hashing power with certain contracts. I'm not aware of the ability to do so with the one he is promoting.
galdur

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:33:28 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829552.0

galdur

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:36:03 PM

Why on earth is this guy so stuck on this idea that cloud mining companies only mine BTC?

galdur

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:39:15 PM

I mean, he´s obsessed with BTC difficulty and how that will wipe out profits. So obviously he thinks that these operations are totally BTC one way street,

BitUsher
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:41:52 PM

Why on earth is this guy so stuck on this idea that cloud mining companies only mine BTC?

I was addressing one type of contract/claim. If you want to change the topic feel free and we can discuss it.

Let me know of an alt cloud mining contract that you believe is a wise investment. product/rate/alt
galdur

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:43:33 PM

I was addressing one type of contract/claim. If you want to change the topic feel free and we can discuss it.

Let me know of an alt cloud mining contract that you believe is a wise investment. product/rate/alt

Why would you assume that they hold the alt crap they mine?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: