Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:29:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats the best cloud mining site?  (Read 11532 times)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 01:50:30 PM

PBmining for all of life, I love it. Because cex.io have more price changes than pb mining, so I think that this is more stable than cex.io. It is not a case that I've signature of pbmining Smiley

CEX.IO with fees and maintenance costs is very expensive but in any moment you can sell GHS - this point is very good. PBmining is probably the cheapest on market: price 0.0015 / GHS - and that is what people are looking for.

Ps. If someone decide to invest in PBmining - PM me, i will tell you how to get 5% more power for free Wink

PBmining is no more the cheapest. It was so a few days back. Now it is 0.0021 BTC/GHS. Verify it @ pbmining.com. It seems www.cloudmining.website has the lowest offer at the moment. It is 0.001 BTC/GHS.

I don't think so! Roll Eyes

what the sh i t going on front page, it says 0.0021 btc/ ghs

but you can buy 0.0015 btc / ghs in order page...

hey houston you have a web problem..

Huh On front page i have: "Current Rate: 0.0015 BTC / GHs"

I can reproduce the problem faced by petahashminer.
When I first loads the site, the price shown on the page is 0.0021 BTC, but after a few refreshing, it becomes 0.0015.

~~MZ~~

pissedoff

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:50:43 PM

Stay away from cloud mining you'll only get hurt in the long run.
galdur

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:53:56 PM

Yeah, I´m sure you and Muhammed got screwed and I don´t give a hoot.

erenna

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:10:16 PM

Any feedback from cloudmining.website? Is their launch today?
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 02:16:11 PM

What do you mean by that? Huh I am a miner of Cex.io and PBMining. I have no problem. If you are telling this by seeing any of my posts, please post the quote so I can correct your misunderstanding. Smiley

~~MZ~~

newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:44:09 PM

Any feedback from cloudmining.website? Is their launch today?

According to the following post, they launched yesterday...

-snip-

I couldn't find any payment proofs either on your site nor in this forum, can you show us the tx id of your latest payment to your customers ?

Just yesterday we opened up for public. Please give us some time to have some GHs sales, so that we can show you tx id for payment. Smiley

-snip-

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:42:01 PM

Did you get hurt? If not how can you state it as a fact if you have no actual experience?

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
CounterEntropy

Activity: 214
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:59:21 PM

Did you get hurt? If not how can you state it as a fact if you have no actual experience?

Because, that is what most of the people here do the best - SPECULATION. Whenever they see the word Cloud Mining, they get blind and start screaming fanatically.
burst1002

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 03:59:59 PM

What do you mean by that? Huh I am a miner of Cex.io and PBMining. I have no problem. If you are telling this by seeing any of my posts, please post the quote so I can correct your misunderstanding. Smiley

~~MZ~~

I used to be a miner at Cex, PBMining, GAW, etc. most of them are not profitable nowdays !!
CounterEntropy

Activity: 214
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:02:57 PM

~~MZ~~

I used to be a miner at Cex, PBMining, GAW, etc. most of them are not profitable nowdays !!

So, if u cant make proper difficulty calculation, they are responsible for it ? I'd also like to know statistically, how did u end up by not making profit on PB Mining ?
burst1002

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 04:39:18 PM

~~MZ~~

So, if u cant make proper difficulty calculation, they are responsible for it ? I'd also like to know statistically, how did u end up by not making profit on PB Mining ?

Nope, i am not quoting anyone responsible for anything. All I am saying is they are no more profitable than they were.
burst1002

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 04:43:01 PM

~~MZ~~

For ex Gaw is used to be very profitable when they launched the Prime for 16$/Mh. ZenPool was paying out great and everything was fine. ROI was just 2 to 3 months. Then they increased the price of Prime to 40$ and then to 50$, at the same time Zenpool payout was gradually decreases day-by-day. Now the ROI is more than 390+ days, without calculating the difficulty.
RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 04:50:09 PM

~~MZ~~

For ex Gaw is used to be very profitable when they launched the Prime for 16$/Mh. ZenPool was paying out great and everything was fine. ROI was just 2 to 3 months. Then they increased the price of Prime to 40$ and then to 50$, at the same time Zenpool payout was gradually decreases day-by-day. Now the ROI is more than 390+ days, without calculating the difficulty.

This is normal for any cloud mining service. When they launch, they give lucrative offer where u can make sure profit, like the current offer of www.cloudmining.service. But, with time they'll gain trust and increase their offer where making profit will be dependent on BTC price fluctuation, like in the case of PB mining & GAW now. At Cex, u can make profit, only if u can trade well, but not from mining.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
burst1002

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 05:25:08 PM

~~MZ~~

This is normal for any cloud mining service. When they launch, they give lucrative offer where u can make sure profit, like the current offer of www.cloudmining.service. But, with time they'll gain trust and increase their offer where making profit will be dependent on BTC price fluctuation, like in the case of PB mining & GAW now. At Cex, u can make profit, only if u can trade well, but not from mining.

With Trade ?! And that to 'Trade Well' !!

'Trade well' is the key word here, for most of them trading doesn't come naturally. Anyway, we are talking about cloud mining here. ROI has to be 2 to 3 months, anything more than that will not be much useful as difficult tends to increase and other market factors also affects the price. So I have moved out of most of the cloud mining sites except LTCGear, which has a ROI in 7 to 8 weeks, even at the low BTC rates.

I have been a member for little less than a year. LTCGear has been run by Chris who is one of the developer of Litecoin and FPGA designer for 15 years. Payouts are done weekly on Friday without fail!

At present he is running a anniversary package of 1600 shares [160 MH], for $1800. With discount coupon: "anniversary1yr" you can get it for $900. If you pay by Bitcoins via coinpayments you get an additional 7% discount leading the price to around 840$. With around $5.3/Mh, this is the cheap and best in the industry with ROI of 7 to 8 weeks.

If you want to try, here is the link:
LTCGear  <-- My shameless referral link Smiley
BitUsher
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:17:05 PM

I agree it is best to stop cloud mining altogether. Use this calculator to help you see that it is futile to make a profit:
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator
burst1002

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 06:22:44 PM

I agree it is best to stop cloud mining altogether. Use this calculator to help you see that it is futile to make a profit:
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator

Bump  Shocked

Try LTCGear!
Gleb Goodston

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:45:38 PM

Stop using cloud mining if you really want to earn a profit just buy a miner cloud mining doesn't make any sense they are selling it to you for less just for you to make a profit when they could be running it instead of you?  Huh Huh
erenna

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:17:18 PM

Stop using cloud mining if you really want to earn a profit just buy a miner cloud mining doesn't make any sense they are selling it to you for less just for you to make a profit when they could be running it instead of you?  Huh Huh

True, but you are forgetting the electricity cost, hardware setup, noise, space, heat and so on
erenna

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:15:50 PM

Guy what do you think about hashprofit? Any feedback after the "promotional week"?
TheGeorge

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:52:24 PM

I am at the CEX.IO atm, is there any better since on cex, fees are really high?

I'm trying out cloudmining.website. As promotional offer they are giving 0.001 BTC/GHS. If u chose them to use, please use my referral www.cloudmining.website/?r=2130
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: