Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:49:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] One matoshinno code for 0.1 BTC  (Read 2592 times)
ctoth70 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:56:34 AM

Recently found out about Matoshinno and want to try it.

The active code sellers have way too high prices for my budged so if anybody here has a code to sell for max .1 BTC, I want to buy it.
Please accept also sending me the SCODE to use the VERIFY command before buying.

If you are using matoshinno please also PM me since I have some questions before investing.
Thank you!
muzzyshop

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:40:46 PM

Are You still interesting?
ctoth70 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:25:46 PM

Solved! Thank you!
muzzyshop

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:48:13 PM

I have some for sell at 0.1 BTC
If You buy 10 l'll gave You 2 Free.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:54:55 PM

I have some for sell at 0.1 BTC
If You buy 10 l'll gave You 2 Free.

Do you allow escrow
muzzyshop

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:57:40 PM

Sure!
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 05:02:13 PM

What are matoshinno codes?

Palcoin.co
muzzyshop

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:14:27 PM

What are matoshinno codes?

The story of Matoshinno Tanaka started several months ago when Matoshinno decided to say “Thank you!” to Bitcoin. Matoshinno is the nickname of one BTC Millionaire. This info is confirmed because some people I know are using the system sold him mining rigs and the guy paid from a millionaire address. This is how they entered in the system and this is how I did!
So, this Matoshinno decided to start one simple and anonymous Bitcoin reward system for the people that helped BTC (very active supporters of BTC) and to give something back to BTC community in general. He started by giving bonuses (Matoshinno codes) to selected miners, pool owners, developers, traders and told all of them to send the code to one email address to get the reward!. Some of the people followed his instructions and discovered the BIG SURPRISE! He was rewarding in BTC all the people that respected his simple system. The number of Matoshinno codes exploded and soon much more BTC users started using the procedure and giving codes as bonuses because they trusted the system! When something is free, and profitable, you can not keep too much the secret….

So, how does Matoshinno process work?

Using email! You send emails containing commands in the title to one gmail address. Sending the right commands (titles), means that you know how to use Matoshinno, so you where introduced in the system because you are part of the trusted BTC community.
As a reward, Matoshinno is always giving you back BTC. I don’t know exactly how much… I did not realised yet if there is any payment algorithm.
So, we have Matoshinno codes and Matoshinno commands that people can send to this email!
Ok, but how you get BTC from Matoshinno?

First you need one valid Matoshinno code!
The Matoshinno code is an 8 to10 digit code formed containing numbers and letters.

Only if you have one valid unused code you can start using Matoshinno. The code must be the title/subject of the first email that you send to Matoshinno.
If the code id valid, you will receive an email containing associated commands to the code. This is where you begin your Matoshinno adventure, which believe me, will be so productive

Hope you start getting the idea! You have a code, you send it, then you have 3 other options for each valid code.

The best part is that It is free to try it as long as you get a free code.
Any action is profitable so it worth trying.
No complaints about matoshinno found anywhere!

The bad part regarding Matoshinno is that it is not automated.There is no official info about it and nobody knows the response time. Some users got response and payments in one week, other in 3-4 weeks…

Hope you will benefit from this info.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: