Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:19:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any ideas how to incorporate selling Diamonds and Jewelry with BTC?  (Read 750 times)
Trance (OP)

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:26:16 AM

I work for Diamond's Direct, we sell Diamond's from Belgium (though they are only purchased and cut here, mostly mined in South Africa) I would love to hear some members suggestions!

Bitcoin's actually sponsoring a St.Petersburg Bowl event and I would love to connect more people with the Bitcoin industry! Any ideas! (Post Dogecoin or BTC address for tip$)

Thanks in advance! Hope everyone has a great weekend! Be safe!

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:34:38 AM

Provided you have any sort of "trusted presence/person" located within the states I would recommend using somebody like Coinbase.  Nice easy integration and decent Merchant options for cashing out directly to Fiat or doing %-based cashouts.

*note: US citizen would require a bank account as well.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Trance (OP)

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:38:07 AM

Great advice! Thanks!

I would honestly use my own cash to purchase whatever a Bitcoin enthusiast would like to purchase and then trade the Bitcoin for the items until my boss integrates Bitcoin but he's not too fond due to the medias insane defamation led by the banks and IMF etc.

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:48:13 AM

Took a quick gander at your website.  Looks like you carry some interesting stuff.  Although I did have a couple of viewing issue(s), might be my browser.  I'm pretty sure you'll get some interest.

Gimme the crypto!!
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 05:54:21 AM

REEDS jewelry already does this:
http://www.coindesk.com/reeds-now-lets-jewelry-lovers-pay-with-bitcoin-in-store-online/

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
nwfella
Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:10:22 AM

Great advice! Thanks!

I would honestly use my own cash to purchase whatever a Bitcoin enthusiast would like to purchase and then trade the Bitcoin for the items until my boss integrates Bitcoin but he's not too fond due to the medias insane defamation led by the banks and IMF etc.
Makes sense.  Also true what the other fella said about Reed's already taking it.  Apparently they are the largest jewelery store on the east coast here in the states.  60+ outlets I believe.

Anyway, good luck with your venture.

Gimme the crypto!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: