Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:05:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ergonomic Chairs  (Read 18849 times)
cech4204a

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 08:14:26 AM

Here in my country people buy "Spinalis" chairs for good sitting and against pains in back.

http://www.spinalis.si/

Bitcoin is DEAD
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 08:56:43 AM

What is the price of Herman Miller?
Mine was $1.2k - the executive model.

Apple computer. No thanks. But this chair is very good in my opinion.

don't be silly. apple computer for the win. roll with style and quality bro.  

Style?  You picking up your date riding on the iMac?

When your PC becomes part of the decor you have too much money.  If you have money to burn, hide the PC entirely and install a movie studio or dance floor... or for you maybe a waterbed with lava lamp  Grin

Back on topic, tempurpedic makes some decent chairs that are as good as HM and cost less.  I got an almost new one on clearance at Staples for $150 and it feels nicer with foam than my $560 leather/burled wood one does.
Yes. I cruise with my iMacs. Pick up all the chicks from coast to coast.

You need to learn to appreciate quality and not raw specs like a geek.

Lol quality from Macs that are assembled in the same facility as 30 other products.  You want stuff done right, you do custom bullet runs.  Gotta pay the price to control the dice.

Damn you're dumb. Just delete your account.
ALToids

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:06:52 AM

When your PC becomes part of the decor you have too much money.  If you have money to burn, hide the PC entirely and install a movie studio or dance floor... or for you maybe a waterbed with lava lamp  Grin

Back on topic, tempurpedic makes some decent chairs that are as good as HM and cost less.  I got an almost new one on clearance at Staples for $150 and it feels nicer with foam than my $560 leather/burled wood one does.

Lol quality from Macs that are assembled in the same facility as 30 other products.  You want stuff done right, you do custom bullet runs.  Gotta pay the price to control the dice.

You need to learn to appreciate a little tongue-in-cheek comedy.  Don't be hating because you're late to the party in 11/2013 and missed out on the BTC/LTC run.  If you're going to post a yacht pic, make sure it's your own (not Steve Jobs').  Guess the Audi/BMW will have to suffice for now.  Kiss
bitmarket.io
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 09:24:29 AM

You need to learn to appreciate a little tongue-in-cheek comedy.  Don't be hating because you're late to the party in 11/2013 and missed out on the BTC/LTC run.  If you're going to post a yacht pic, make sure it's your own (not Steve Jobs').  Guess the Audi/BMW will have to suffice for now.  Kiss
Wow. So dumb. You know absolutely nothing.  Just stop posting. I'm not gonna waste any words on a pile of rocks.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:09:52 PM

Wannabe millionaire got angry, run people!

Oh and I allowed myself to make some more photos of your boat, bitmarket, I hope you don't mind.  Cheesy

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:16:32 PM

Err - anyway...
Don't waste money on chairs, make pauses often and do exercises for back that will help you out
After a lot of sitting, I've come to the same conclusion (unless the padding's worn out). Stretch your fingers, thumbs, back, and especially legs. -Yes, to sit. I kind of ruin this by smoking during my stetch breaks.... hangs out of my mouth while I do the "itsy-bitsy spider," pacing around the dining room with disheveled hair, an overgrown beard, and raggedy clothes... but at least I've developed my character? Cheesy
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:58:47 PM

Err - anyway...
Don't waste money on chairs, make pauses often and do exercises for back that will help you out
After a lot of sitting, I've come to the same conclusion (unless the padding's worn out). Stretch your fingers, thumbs, back, and especially legs. -Yes, to sit. I kind of ruin this by smoking during my stetch breaks.... hangs out of my mouth while I do the "itsy-bitsy spider," pacing around the dining room with disheveled hair, an overgrown beard, and raggedy clothes... but at least I've developed my character? Cheesy

Or get a Herman Miller and never have back problems from sitting again.

josephliton

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:56:26 PM

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/shopping/guides/in-search-of-the-perfect-office-chair-10-sources

blitzcrank

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:23:05 PM

I would rather get a expensive chair to reduce back pains or possibly preventing it.

Instead of wanting to pay a huge medical bill.
blitzcrank

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:35:36 PM

Wannabe millionaire got angry, run people!

Oh and I allowed myself to make some more photos of your boat, bitmarket, I hope you don't mind.  Cheesy
http://fastlifeluxury.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/lux4.jpg

Thats some crazy photos though. Despite him being a wanabe millionaire. Kudos on finding good pics lol.
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:51:48 PM

Plus just sit with correct posture. Chairs become irrelevant if you are slouching.

blitzcrank

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:17:03 PM

Plus just sit with correct posture. Chairs become irrelevant if you are slouching.

But it builds to having a correct posture right? I know my posture changed some what lol.
bitmarket.io
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 08:31:12 PM

The Steve Jobs yatch Is common news. If you haven't seen it in the media many months ago you are so far behind. And if you thought for a second that it was mine you already proved to the world how uninformed you are. Absolute noobs on this forum. Like someone with a yatch of that caliber would hang around this forum...

But that's how you cruise with iMacs from coast to coast and pick up chicks with. Who says apple products can't work that magic? Which was my response to a previous post.

Bitgeek ALToids and blitzcrank are dumb-dumbs.   Go buy a shotgun, find a dark ally,  and shoot yourself on the head. Thanks.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:33:47 PM

Most Herman Miller chairs make it impossible to slouch in. So your point becomes irrelevant.

bitmarket.io
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 08:37:02 PM

Most Herman Miller chairs make it impossible to slouch in. So your point becomes irrelevant.

There is one major disappointment with these chairs and that is the padding under the front lip of the seat where your lower leg rests. Just behind your knee. That padding is pretty damn hard and it stain your legs over time.  

Also they come in 3 sizes. I got the large one. I wish I would have went with the medium size for a perfect fit.
phosphorush (OP)

Activity: 503

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:43:25 PM

interesting, nobody tried the ergohuman? because it's like half the price Cheesy

Your account locked, please contact support.
zahra4571

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 08:45:14 PM

Yeah, physical activity will help him to get stronger muscles, after that he will have correct posture.

But comfortable chair like Herman Miller can just make you lazy and more slouch when you sit on it a lot.

bluefirecorp
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:49:49 PM

But comfortable chair like Herman Miller can just make you lazy and more slouch when you sit on it a lot.

The Herman Miller isn't that comfortable. It literally makes it rather difficult to slouch. Have you never sat in one?

bitmarket.io
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 09:00:45 PM

The Herman Miller isn't that comfortable. It literally makes it rather difficult to slouch. Have you never sat in one?

I dunno. It can be pretty uncomfortable. Maybe it's just me because I picked the large model but the mesh isn't that strong. It flexes and you dip in and the lip of the seat really diggs into your legs (behind the knee).

And I'm 200lbs 6'4". Not some overweight person that would naturally squash any chair.
blitzcrank

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:08:13 PM

Is it because of that smaller back thing that some have? on the lower back.

I personally never sat in one, but I saw pics.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: