Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:51:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ergonomic Chairs  (Read 18849 times)
ALToids

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:09:26 PM

The Steve Jobs yatch Is common news. If you haven't seen it in the media many months ago you are so far behind. And if you thought for a second that it was mine you already proved to the world how uninformed you are. Absolute noobs on this forum. Like someone with a yatch of that caliber would hang around this forum...

But that's how you cruise with iMacs from coast to coast and pick up chicks with. Who says apple products can't work that magic? Which was my response to a previous post.

Bitgeek ALToids and blitzcrank are dumb-dumbs.   Go buy a shotgun, find a dark ally,  and shoot yourself on the head. Thanks.

Haha these Mac fanboys are so easy to troll.  I guess the 15 year-old need some place to vent.

There are several people on this forum who have assets that could easily purchase that yacht.  We don't need to swagger around "big pimpin'" like those people in those music videos you watch.  I bought a shotgun, shot myself, and just like the Twilight movies you love I came back to life.

HM makes nice chairs but for about $2k more you can get a custom chair - the "tether" room at Google has all custom chairs - same place I ordered mine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 09:17:22 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 09:29:08 PM by bitmarket.io

The Steve Jobs yatch Is common news. If you haven't seen it in the media many months ago you are so far behind. And if you thought for a second that it was mine you already proved to the world how uninformed you are. Absolute noobs on this forum. Like someone with a yatch of that caliber would hang around this forum...

But that's how you cruise with iMacs from coast to coast and pick up chicks with. Who says apple products can't work that magic? Which was my response to a previous post.

Bitgeek ALToids and blitzcrank are dumb-dumbs.   Go buy a shotgun, find a dark ally,  and shoot yourself on the head. Thanks.

Haha these Mac fanboys are so easy to troll.  I guess the 15 year-old need some place to vent.

There are several people on this forum who have assets that could easily purchase that yacht.  We don't need to swagger around "big pimpin'" like those people in those music videos you watch.  I bought a shotgun, shot myself, and just like the Twilight movies you love I came back to life.

HM makes nice chairs but for about $2k more you can get a custom chair - the "tether" room at Google has all custom chairs - same place I ordered mine.

No. There are not. Such a yatch is $150 million (250K bitcoins at current price). Not to mention the cost of maintenance. And even if they were bitcoin wealthy, like satoshi, such a transaction would be impossible without exchanging the coins for fiat and forking out a 25% tax.

And Google Facebook yahoo and apple all use HM chairs. Kind of a must when you are sitting for 8+ hours everyday pecking away on a keyboard.

Anyway you have no idea what the fuck you are taking about.
zahra4571

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 09:21:45 PM

It can be comfortable for a month but latter you will feel pain in back like on any other chair. Custom or not if you dont work exercise you will feel discomfort

ALToids

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:32:16 PM

Bitgeek ALToids and blitzcrank are dumb-dumbs.   Go buy a shotgun, find a dark ally,  and shoot yourself on the head. Thanks.

No. There are not. Maybe the winklevossss. And that's just a maybe. Such a yatch is $150 million. Not to mention the cost of maintenance. And even if they were bitcoin wealthy, like satoshi, such a transaction would be impossible without exchanging the coins for fiat and forking out a 25% tax.

And Google Facebook yahoo and apple all use HM chairs. Kind of a must when you are sitting for 8+ hours everyday pecking away on a keyboard.

Winklevoss are late to the game.  I'm pretty sure Artforz could easily buy that yacht.  You only have to pay tax if you are in a country where the transaction is registered.  Most of the big trades that occur do so offline - most likely without documentation.

I am at Google every 2 weeks or so.  While the majority of their chairs are HM, the play room has custom fabric chairs in those nasty colors and the tether room uses those custom ergoson chairs.

As you noted the HM chairs have the cover tend to pile down towards the seat lip.  I'm about the same size as you and I had the same problem.  You can have a upholstery company put anchors into the fabric from the underside - fixes the problem.
bitmarket.io
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 09:35:18 PM

No. There are not. Maybe the winklevossss. And that's just a maybe. Such a yatch is $150 million. Not to mention the cost of maintenance. And even if they were bitcoin wealthy, like satoshi, such a transaction would be impossible without exchanging the coins for fiat and forking out a 25% tax.

Winklevoss are late to the game.  I'm pretty sure Artforz could easily buy that yacht.  You only have to pay tax if you are in a country where the transaction is registered.  Most of the big trades that occur do so offline - most likely without documentation.

I am at Google every 2 weeks or so.  While the majority of their chairs are HM, the play room has custom fabric chairs in those nasty colors and the tether room uses those custom ergoson chairs.

As you noted the HM chairs have the cover tend to pile down towards the seat lip.  I'm about the same size as you and I had the same problem.  You can have a upholstery company put anchors into the fabric from the underside - fixes the problem.

Just stop talking.

ALToids

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:41:19 PM

Just stop talking.

Do you disagree with my assessment of Artforz?

If you want to go to Google I can get you a pass.

Do you disagree with my fix to your chair issue?

You get so riled up so easily.  I gave you props on your 4rth of July pic and made it my new desktop  Grin
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:42:41 PM

i don't get how the price is justified.. those ergonomic chairs are made of different materials? or are they just designed better than anything else? and if that's the case, why haven't we seen a knock-off cheaper version?
bitmarket.io
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 09:47:23 PM

i don't get how the price is justified.. those ergonomic chairs are made of different materials? or are they just designed better than anything else? and if that's the case, why haven't we seen a knock-off cheaper version?
branding and design. materials too. most are made of plastic, the executive models are polished nickel.

i never had back problems with my chair but the leg rest is horrible. it just digs into your leg. there are numerous reviews stating the same thing.  i'm talking about this thing:

DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:55:31 PM

You could try using foam overlay - depends on how hot it gets.  Money is not an issue for HM chairs - I just find for me they're not any better than the tempur-pedics that I got.

Artforz LOL.  That guy could have bought Jobs boat and a couple of Gulfstreams to top it off.

He has to have made a 2nd account since he's been silent since the run last year.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:17:31 PM

Winklevoss are late to the game.  I'm pretty sure Artforz could easily buy that yacht.  You only have to pay tax if you are in a country where the transaction is registered.  Most of the big trades that occur do so offline - most likely without documentation.

I am at Google every 2 weeks or so.  While the majority of their chairs are HM, the play room has custom fabric chairs in those nasty colors and the tether room uses those custom ergoson chairs.

As you noted the HM chairs have the cover tend to pile down towards the seat lip.  I'm about the same size as you and I had the same problem.  You can have a upholstery company put anchors into the fabric from the underside - fixes the problem.

Just stop talking.

Do you disagree with my assessment of Artforz?

If you want to go to Google I can get you a pass.

Do you disagree with my fix to your chair issue?

You get so riled up so easily.  I gave you props on your 4rth of July pic and made it my new desktop  Grin
We are all dumb and he knows best. Don't even bother talking to him. I bet his mum comes every few days to wipe his stuff so it's all shiny Cheesy

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
bitmarket.io
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 11:23:50 PM

We are all dumb and he knows best. Don't even bother talking to him. I bet his mum comes every few days to wipe his stuff so it's all shiny Cheesy

Maid actually.  They're pretty cheap. $40 bucks per week. Dust down the entire house and cleans windows. Hard working lady. I respect her.
phosphorush (OP)

Activity: 503

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:43:15 AM

payng so much for a chair and then it hurt the legs? that's not cool

Your account locked, please contact support.
Candystripes

Activity: 294

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:43:19 AM

Over here we got an amazing store called IKEA, check it out!

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
phosphorush (OP)

Activity: 503

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:22:31 AM

Over here we got an amazing store called IKEA, check it out!

that sucks

Your account locked, please contact support.
chbary

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:34:49 PM

Hello phosphorush, I was searching something and found your thread here, i researched for about one week and was confused which chair should be best for me. gaming or Office  Grin

I found this article and purchased the GTRACING Chair.

article can be seen here: https://bestchairsreviews.com/best-gaming-chairs-under-300/

i would appreciate if you have any question related to gtracing chair. it's great and very comfortable.
Karamabit_209

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:43:27 AM

Just search it on the internet. Because for me, ergonomic problems only occurs because of bad habits like slouching when you use your computer.
Kamoteng Kahoy

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:54:22 AM

Just search it on the internet. Because for me, ergonomic problems only occurs because of bad habits like slouching when you use your computer.
I agree, even you have the most ergonomic chair that is created, if you have a poor habits, then it wouldn't make sense.
Karamabit_209

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:12:07 AM

I agree, even you have the most ergonomic chair that is created, if you have a poor habits, then it wouldn't make sense.
Indeed. It is like on trading. A good trading site will definitely better, but if you are the one that is the problem because you trade recklessly without thinking about it, then it doesn't make sense. So when you use your computer, observe proper habits like leaning only on the chair, do not slouch, and etc.
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 10:55:36 PM

I also think the same, because a chair by very ergonomic can not correct bad habits, it is best to choose to have the best position to be completely straight on the back and upright, thus avoid discomfort.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:01:40 PM

thus avoid discomfort.
It's better to be comfortable in whichever seat that you have. I have used an executive chair before and it was broken after 2 years.

Now I use an alternative sofa and this makes me more comfortable while in front of my desktop.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: