Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:07:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you trust Bruce Wagner?  (Voting closed: March 24, 2012, 01:06:53 PM)
Yes - 5 (7.4%)
No - 17 (25%)
No, I think he is a Con Man - 31 (45.6%)
Not Sure - 7 (10.3%)
Who's Bruce Wagner? - 8 (11.8%)
Total Voters: 67

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust Bruce Wagner? (Poll)  (Read 2265 times)
SysRun (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer

View Profile
February 24, 2012, 04:28:43 PM

For the purpose of this poll, I think it would be more effective if we heard opinions instead of rebuttal upon rebuttal. Feel free to PM each other for the back-and-forth.

Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
Max 2000; characters remaining: 1781
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
February 24, 2012, 04:29:15 PM

Bruce Wagner is a talk show host. There was a previous thread that mentioned thousands of ex-cons as talk show hosts. Even a leading Republican nominee contender is nothing but a two-bit talk show host I wouldn't trust with a child's piggy-bank. As a talk show host, I think Bruce Wagner is just fine.

Eww. You think how he belittles every person on his show, fidgets and constantly looks at his phone or other devices, makes other people wait on him, asks questions only that he reads, constantly tries to talk about himself, and talks for 60 minutes about something that could have been talked about in 5 minutes is "fine"?
You don't like his show, then don't watch it. Make your own show and STFU!

We do make our own show! LOL.
Now your hidden agenda comes out.

Our "hidden agenda" is that we hated Bruce's show so much, we made our own (at first just to make fun of him). You know I am Vicente, as in, Bittalk.TV photographer Vicente right? lol
So you feel you have to make personal attacks against your competition? Save it for your show that no one watches.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
February 24, 2012, 04:30:19 PM

For the purpose of this poll, I think it would be more effective if we heard opinions instead of rebuttal upon rebuttal. Feel free to PM each other for the back-and-forth.
I asked for this thread to be removed long ago. The forum admins think it's fine. I'll invite you to close the thread.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
SysRun (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer

View Profile
February 24, 2012, 04:35:15 PM

I'm sorry that this thread is upsetting to you cbeast. It is not meant to be offensive to anyone.

The poll will close in a little under a month.

Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
Max 2000; characters remaining: 1781
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: