Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:34:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling [BTC] via PayPal - Trusted  (Read 1438 times)
Seanzqt

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:10:06 AM

Scammer be gone.

I'm not a scammer, buy my BTC and if I scam chargeback your money. What part of this is hard for you to understand?

Dude speak English FGS. You make no sense when you say "Buy my BTC and if I chargeback" I mean I would be giving you money why would you need to chargeback when the money comes to you?

Dude I am over scammers, you can easily say you aren't one but I find it hard to believe.
Reav3R (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 05:18:39 AM

Scammer be gone.

I'm not a scammer, buy my BTC and if I scam chargeback your money. What part of this is hard for you to understand?

Dude speak English FGS. You make no sense when you say "Buy my BTC and if I chargeback" I mean I would be giving you money why would you need to chargeback when the money comes to you?

Dude I am over scammers, you can easily say you aren't one but I find it hard to believe.

if I scam, chargeback your money
Use your brain if you have one.
Seanzqt

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:25:02 AM

Already did and it was to not trust you  Cool

Logic of your sales are pretty lame, you cut all user protection(s) of a chargeback. You say we can send funds via product/service but it doesn't stop YOU from providing some fake proof of a sale purchase such as a receipt, or document, that would prove the sale was legitimate.

If you do that and PayPal accepts it then we lose out, no one can really tell what your intentions are but I am pretty good at picking who's a scammer and in your case I don't need to, your feedback says it all.

Wannabe claiming not to be one but many others say you are. A community triumphs your words.

Scammer be gone.

Reav3R (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 05:34:54 AM

Then you have no idea how PayPal works, they always side with the guy who sent the money. If you're so sure about faking stuff, you're probably a scammer that has done it before because I have no idea what you're talking about.

Logic of your sales are pretty lame, you cut all user protection(s) of a chargeback. You say we can send funds via product/service but it doesn't stop YOU from providing some fake proof of a sale purchase such as a receipt, or document, that would prove the sale was legitimate.

If you do that and PayPal accepts it then we lose out, no one can really tell what your intentions are but I am pretty good at picking who's a scammer and in your case I don't need to, your feedback says it all.

Wannabe claiming not to be one but many others say you are. A community triumphs your words.

Scammer be gone.

Seanzqt

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:58:02 AM

Nope, clearly you don't.

PayPal will work with proof, even if you pay via Credit Card. I paid someone for BTC via AMEX, the person who I paid showed pictures of floor plans, AMEX confirmed it as valid proof, and refunded his money via PayPal.

So no, you have no idea how it works - I have worked with PayPal since 2003 when I opened my account with them so I think I may have a better idea than you do because clearly you don't know.

PayPal DOES NOT always side with the person making the payment, show a little fudged proof and it can work in your favor. Simple as that.

And no, I have never done it you idiot - happens to me a lot, people here like you scam others and then get all defensive when people catch you out or give you negative feedback so these are reasons I am harsh because no one likes a wannabe.

Then you have no idea how PayPal works, they always side with the guy who sent the money. If you're so sure about faking stuff, you're probably a scammer that has done it before because I have no idea what you're talking about.

Scammer be gone.

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:00:13 AM

I'm looking to sell Bitcoin via PayPal. I am able to sell up to 5 BTCs. You will go first because I will never trust anyone, I don't accept any escrow either. I won't reveal any personal information, including wallet address either before I get the money.
You can send money as "Goods & Services" so you can easily chargeback if I scam you, this way we both stay safe. Please send me a PM if you're willing to buy and go first.
Dude, give it a rest already will ya.  Nobody has any trust in you and that you wouldn't initiate a charge-back (that is provided you even paid in the first place which is highly unlikely imho)

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Reav3R (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 06:00:31 AM

Thank you for teaching me for free.

Nope, clearly you don't.

PayPal will work with proof, even if you pay via Credit Card. I paid someone for BTC via AMEX, the person who I paid showed pictures of floor plans, AMEX confirmed it as valid proof, and refunded his money via PayPal.

So no, you have no idea how it works - I have worked with PayPal since 2003 when I opened my account with them so I think I may have a better idea than you do because clearly you don't know.

PayPal DOES NOT always side with the person making the payment, show a little fudged proof and it can work in your favor. Simple as that.

And no, I have never done it you idiot - happens to me a lot, people here like you scam others and then get all defensive when people catch you out or give you negative feedback so these are reasons I am harsh because no one likes a wannabe.

Scammer be gone.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: