Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:56:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Child rape victim: Hillary lied about me to defend my rapist  (Read 1549 times)
zolace (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:03:59 AM

Alleged child rape victim reportedly says Hillary Clinton lied about her in '75 case

A woman who says she was raped as a 12-year-old girl by an Arkansas man who was defended by a young novice defense attorney named Hillary Clinton says the future presidential candidate smeared her to get her attacker off with a light sentence.

In an exclusive interview with The Daily Beast, the now 52-year-old woman, whose name was withheld by the publication out of concern for her privacy, said she still harbors anger toward Clinton.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/20/alleged-child-rape-victim-reportedly-says-hillary-clinton-lied-about-her-in-75/

If this is true (she protects her sexual predator husband too!), then this woman has no business running for president.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:09:52 AM

Whether or not the charges are true, Hillary's statement was "I have been informed...". Unless the woman can demonstrate that no one ever told Hillary that, then there's no evidence of a lie.

zolace (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:13:43 AM

Whether or not the charges are true, Hillary's statement was "I have been informed...". Unless the woman can demonstrate that no one ever told Hillary that, then there's no evidence of a lie.

She said, she said, but the damage is immense in light of the recently unearthed tape with Hillary admitting the guy was guilty and laughing about it.
Now the victim says Hillary lied in order to get the child rapist off. That bell cannot be unrung.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:16:08 AM

“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” Clinton, then named Hillary D. Rodham, wrote in the affidavit. “I have also been informed that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body. Also that she exhibits an unusual stubbornness and temper when she does not get her way.”

Given the attacks hillary made on the sexual abuse victims of her husband, is there any doubt she also attacked this 12 yr old girl? And did she ever reveal who "informed" her? It sounds like allegations by the accused which is what many rapists claim, that the woman wanted it.

noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:20:06 AM

She said, she said, but the damage is immense in light of the recently unearthed tape with Hillary admitting the guy was guilty and laughing about it.
Now the victim says Hillary lied in order to get the child rapist off. That bell cannot be unrung.
but the damage is immense in light of the recently unearthed tape with Hillary admitting the guy was guilty and laughing about it.
 who do you think this is going to affect. Rational people, or you?
So the damage, far from being 'immense', is non-existent.

umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:31:21 AM

but the damage is immense in light of the recently unearthed tape with Hillary admitting the guy was guilty and laughing about it.
 who do you think this is going to affect. Rational people, or you?
So the damage, far from being 'immense', is non-existent.
Its sad to think that you're right, that no one will care about what she did to a 12 yr old rape victim because their devotion to party and to Hillary outweighs their sense of decency. I'm not surprised that leftwing men approve of her attack on a child or the shady tactics used to smear a rape victim but it still surprises me when women on the left defend her for the attack and all the other attacks on sexual abuse victims. And these are the same people who declare conservatives are waging a war on women.
It's because of women like Hillary that women in the workplace today keep their mouths shut about sexual abuse and harassment.  And its lawyers like Hillary that keep women and girls from reporting rape.

sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:00:32 PM

This is a primary example of how the left deals with the ugly truth, they simply ban people from viewing it. Its also a primary example of how the left views the freedoms guaranteed under the Constitution, they are limited to and by liberals. You would think hillary would talk to the school and demand her records be open to all but I sure as hell won't bet money on that. hillary doesn't want the ugly truth aired any more than this fool does. But hey, you lefties can be proud of this too since its a slap in the face to freedom and honesty.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/20/clinton-donor-bans-free-beacon-from-university-arkansas-archives/
Clinton donor bans Free Beacon from University of Arkansas archives

A Hillary Clinton donor who serves as dean of the University of Arkansas libraries has banned the Washington Free Beacon from the school’s special collections archives, after the news outlet published revealing stories about Hillary Clinton based on documents available at the university library.

The ban came days after the Free Beacon ran a story about Clinton’s 1975 defense of a child rapist that drew from audio recordings available at the University of Arkansas library’s special collections archives.

However, the ban was not mentioned in a June 16 email to this reporter from Steve Voorhies, manager of media relations at the university.

“Congratulations on another fine mining expedition into the University of Arkansas Libraries archives,” Voorhies wrote.

“I appreciate you raising the profile of the University of Arkansas Libraries special collections,” Voorhies concluded his email, while asking for advanced notice prior to future stories.

“I expect there is more you will find in coming months,” he said.

Library dean Carolyn Henderson Allen informed editor-in-chief Matthew Continetti in a June 17 letter that the library had “officially suspended” the Free Beacon‘s research privileges.

The Free Beacon published the Hillary Papers, drawn from the archive of the late Clinton confidante Diane Blair, in February. Those papers are also housed in the special collections at the University of Arkansas.

“I am writing you to direct you and the Washington Beacon Press to cease and desist your ongoing violation of the intellectual property rights of the University of Arkansas with regard to your unauthorized publication of audio recordings obtained from the Roy Reed Collection,” wrote Allen.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:06:24 PM

“I am writing you to direct you and the Washington Beacon Press to cease and desist your ongoing violation of the intellectual property rights of the University of Arkansas with regard to your unauthorized publication of audio recordings obtained from the Roy Reed Collection,” wrote Allen.

Only to a right winger is disciplinary action for improper use of property a bad thing, and only when done by leftists. Right wingers just LOVE property rights, but here she is perfectly willing to see the Library's property rights thrown about for mercenary gain for the publication and for the political salivary glands of psychotic Teabaggers like KC.
Congratulations once again on showing us just exactly how hypocritical a rightwinger can be. I'm sure, however, you'll manage to top that soon enough...
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:50:41 PM

Hillary always lies. She lied about Bosnia. She lied about Lewinsky. She lied about Kosovo. She lied about Janet Reno. Whenever she opens her mouth, she lies. But it doesn't matter anyway. She will be elected as the President of the United States in 2016 by her retard supporters, no matter what she does.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:25:53 PM

Hillary always lies. She lied about Bosnia. She lied about Lewinsky. She lied about Kosovo. She lied about Janet Reno. Whenever she opens her mouth, she lies. But it doesn't matter anyway. She will be elected as the President of the United States in 2016 by her retard supporters, no matter what she does.

Confirmed about Bosnia, "I made a mistake, it happens". I think it is very plausible that Hillary will be the next president. Somehow she reminds me of Bush.

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:55:50 PM

Only to a right winger is disciplinary action for improper use of property a bad thing, and only when done by leftists. Right wingers just LOVE property rights, but here she is perfectly willing to see the Library's property rights thrown about for mercenary gain for the publication and for the political salivary glands of psychotic Teabaggers like KC.
Congratulations once again on showing us just exactly how hypocritical a rightwinger can be. I'm sure, however, you'll manage to top that soon enough...

Let's see if I, can top this soon enough...

Eleanor Clift Claims Ambassador Stevens Was Not Murdered But Instead Died Of Smoke Inhalation

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:38:32 PM

Confirmed about Bosnia, "I made a mistake, it happens". I think it is very plausible that Hillary will be the next president. Somehow she reminds me of Bush.

She is very similar to Bush in attitude and foreign policies. Bush invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. Hillary will probably invade (or try to invade) Iran and Russia. Both are war crazy.
commandrix

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:50:54 PM

How about we all agree that Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar and vote for the Republican if she becomes the next Democratic nominee?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 06:07:04 PM

Anyone still espousing the right/left paradigm is a fucking moron. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME PEOPLE TRYING TO FUCK YOU. If you want a match against red vs blue go play halo dipshits.

On a side note, I wonder what the "feminist" movement will have to say about their girl Hillary now.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:12:07 PM

How about we all agree that Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar and vote for the Republican if she becomes the next Democratic nominee?

That might be a good option. But would you vote for Bush or Huckabee, if they are selected as the Republican nominee? I am OK with Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, and Marco Rubio. Anyone else, and it'll be tough.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:09:12 PM

This... Is CNN!
---------------------------------

WaPo: CNN coached audience to cheer for Hillary during town hall event

[...]
To add “energy” to its show (attended by the Erik Wemple Blog), CNN deployed an enthusiastic stage director who coached the audience to applaud at various points throughout the broadcast — not in a partisan manner for Clinton, but for the sake of the town hall’s television optics. Approximately 15 minutes before the show, the producer ran the audience through a practice round of applause and noise-making. The results of the audience-prodding turn up in the show’s video.

[...]
The event took place at the Newseum, which is on Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington between the Capitol and the White House. The District is a blue jurisdiction that turned out 91 percent for President Obama in the 2012 election, and it’s surrounded by places like Arlington County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md. — also very blue spots.

[...]
Whatever the optics, here’s the deal: If you’re a possible Democratic candidate, with or without a book to promote, and you want an experience that will elevate you, push for a CNN town hall in Washington. It’s hospitable turf.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2014/06/20/cnns-town-hall-clinton-friendly/

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:02:55 AM

Having no evidence of a lie does not make it less of a lie.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:21:04 AM

That might be a good option. But would you vote for Bush or Huckabee, if they are selected as the Republican nominee? I am OK with Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, and Marco Rubio. Anyone else, and it'll be tough.

Essentially, the real fight on both sides will be in the primaries.  There, there will be players who are NOT electable, for various reasons.  There will also be some who are being looked over by the big money/power in the back room for whether they might do.  

The really important thing close at hand is the 2014 November elections for Congress and the Senate.  This will determine the flavor of the next two years.  Toss up the Republicans get a bare majority.

To put it bluntly, if the Repubs get a majority in the Senate the most incompetent President the US has ever had will probably be subject to impeachment proceedings, and for just causes.  

The impeachment request would be passed by > 1/2 the House, and it would go to the Senate, where it would require a 2/3 majority to pass.  The 2/3 majority would likely not be reached in the Senate, however this is not a certainty.  With Clinton Democrats voted as a block against impeachment, with the 2016 races coming up they may actually not do this.

Pretty unusual situation.

Anyone still espousing the right/left paradigm is a fucking moron. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME PEOPLE TRYING TO FUCK YOU. If you want a match against red vs blue go play halo dipshits.
That's true at some metaphysical level.

Sort of like saying "We're all the same.  We're all human beings..."
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:26:58 AM

If this is true (she protects her sexual predator husband too!), then this woman has no business running for president.
It's certainly true.  It is based on audio tapes preserved in the library.  Meaning, you can go listen to them.  Might be able to download them, come to think of it.

It's only damaging if the information is properly used to damage.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:35:53 AM

The Clintons have a lot of dead bodies in their wake dating back to their years in Arkansas, so this lying to defend some rapist (while it's bad) is fairly small potatoes for this bunch. Ask Vince Foster (for starters) what he thinks of the Clintons... oh wait: "he shot himself" ah huh.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: