Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Service ended  (Read 19146 times)
SupremeCoin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:31:05 PM

do not trade with this user he owes 0.6btc and has been online several times and no response

surprised to see him  as a scammer
supremecoin2nd

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 06:32:12 PM

do not trade with this user he owes 0.6btc and has been online several times and no response

surprised to see him  as a scammer

the above account is mine i cannot get gain access to it. if any request to send btc address was given after btc talk hack do not send btc.

there was a btc address i sent you when you asked to provide links to paypal to btc. send it to that address.

that was the last message i got from you asking to give link where you can buy btc using paypal. i sent back several links

do not use it as a execuse to not send money pm me if you need more proof of what has been said so you know its me.

more than happy for admin to check my pm's between valzador and me

didnt expect you be taking the piss.

you posted a message on the thread after it took you days to say your systems are rebooting i shouldnt have deleted that message where you agreed to pay 0.6btc if i agreed to wait till june.

i am past consoling make the payment to the address given when i sent you the links to conver paypal to btc. pm me the address before you make it so i can confirm its the right one.
wasref

Activity: 555
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:46:35 AM

was looking to create a coin, looks like cheapest is not always the best then

you should have used escrow
dHe_zHiq

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I'm Just Try

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:40:10 PM

was looking to create a coin, looks like cheapest is not always the best then

you should have used escrow
I would suggest that we learn on their own or someone learning how to make altcoin.
because if the results themselves will certainly be memorable

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: