Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Service ended  (Read 19146 times)
Valzador (OP)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:23:56 AM

anybody got their coins from him at all?

Check my trust.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=346373
Earthgiver

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 10:19:09 PM

Sorry i have not been on, forzendiablo; to answer your question yes. i have had two different configurations of coins made by Valzador. His product and professionalism are Great. I would recommend him to anyone. He is very easy to work with. You won't be disappointed. I plan on using him in the future if we need anything else too. Best of luck on your coin venture. I hope this review helps your decision.
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:21:49 PM

Sorry i have not been on, forzendiablo; to answer your question yes. i have had two different configurations of coins made by Valzador. His product and professionalism are Great. I would recommend him to anyone. He is very easy to work with. You won't be disappointed. I plan on using him in the future if we need anything else too. Best of luck on your coin venture. I hope this review helps your decision.

Thank you Earthgiver.
monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 05:45:16 AM

sounds like a hazard service  Grin Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
arz

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:38:25 AM

What other services do you provide beside coin making. Like, anonymous coin service, android, ios wallet  and etc

Crypto enthusiast/part-time trader, iOS Developer
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:17:40 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 03:59:42 AM by Valzador

What other services do you provide beside coin making. Like, anonymous coin service, android, ios wallet  and etc

We can implement Anonymous transactions only with creation.

What we don't / can't do:
- Block Explorers
- Mobile Wallets
- Web Wallets
- Exchanges
- Multipools
- etc
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 419
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:48:26 AM

If anyone is worried about sending payment I can say that in my experience Valzador is an honest and trustworthy guy.
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:09:57 AM

If anyone is worried about sending payment I can say that in my experience Valzador is an honest and trustworthy guy.

Thank you.
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:42:50 AM

lol, scam coin creation service
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:49:52 AM

Do you have proof that I am running a scam service?

There are many people who have used my service who are happy with it. You can check my trust and this thread, and so far you're the only one who is accusing me of scamming. If you have proof please show me.

For the customers who didn't receive their coins I gave them 105% refunds. Glen Hoddie was one customer that received a 105% refund.

esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:51:46 AM

your coins are most likely used for scams. Doesn't really matter if you run one or not you are certainly helping facilitate.
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:01:49 AM

your coins are most likely used for scams. Doesn't really matter if you run one or not you are certainly helping facilitate.

Eh, it's up to my customers what they want to do with their coins. I'm not affiliated with any scams or IPOs/ICOs they run, I'm just another person in this big world who wants money. It would be nice if dreamhouse could edit his post because right now it looks like I'm running a scam service not a service that makes (barely any) "scamcoins".
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:58:54 AM

was thinking of creating a coin...are you still doing the 0.005 Baby Altcoin deal???

does the wallet have a mining function built in?

what about nodes?

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:01:02 AM

was thinking of creating a coin...are you still doing the 0.005 Baby Altcoin deal???

does the wallet have a mining function built in?

what about nodes?

Yes, I keep my threads regularly updated.

No nodes, you can mine with "setgenerate true"
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:15:05 AM

Follow me on twitter for 100 free Fluttercoins as well as random fluttercoin giveaways when you retweet.

https://twitter.com/Valzador
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:15:33 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 02:14:03 PM by MickGhee

I'm not passing Blame here I take full responsibility for the state of things
BUT

I used this guy for my project and he kinda messed the whole thing the source and wallet he gave me was loaded with viruses the coin barely worked if you count 5-6 hr block times as working. it took him 4 days when he said 24 hrs all together i paid him about .25 and his work practically ruined me  for the price there are better devs out there he is hard to reach when he is blowing you off and he totally dosent care about the problems he creates

I wouldn't use him again Prolly because my rep will be in the toilet if we dont fix this

SHA256:   0007ea4d2ddff93077cf26bfcad28cbaf0ca8a671ab79d2ece0f42c2a29cd46c
File name:   servx-qt.zip
Detection ratio:   3 / 50
Analysis date:   2014-09-03 19:24:51 UTC ( 19 minutes ago )
0 0
 Analysis
 Additional information
 Comments 0
 Votes
Antivirus   Result   Update
AVware   Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT   20140903
ESET-NOD32   a variant of Win32/BitCoinMiner.BJ   20140903
VIPRE   Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT

[8/29/2014 7:53:33 PM] xxx: I think I have been friendly. Understanding and patient here and I alwaYs offer u something for your work.  I have the balls to give you credit.  So please don't screw me here

The only thing is that I'm not sure what to change to be honest.
[8/29/2014 8:52:53 PM] xxx: The code is all correct.
[8/29/2014 8:52:57 PM] xxx: I'm sorry that it had to be like this.

yea im sorry too now I had to pay another .25 to get the people over at chickenstripspool to look at it and try to fix it

Hey now, don't blame me for this.  Just kidding, we're moving this back to the original algorithm and will publish the git soon so we can investigate what the hell is going on.  This code is like, well different.  We changed the block retarget time, and the difficulty adjustment variables thinking they would change just that but we got this.  We think it's the pre-kgw gravity well, which may have to get ripped out and replaced with darkgravity wave or digishield or even kgw.

We ripped out that funky difficulty thing, and replaced it with KGW.  Changes take effect at block 4523

Sorry I didn't make clean and send this out smaller, but whatever.  When I get the new git password I'll commit it properly but I told Mick to change it and not share it with anyone.

Minerpools please update asap, I'll PM you right now.  If this doesn't fix it, well I vote for a complete rebuild of the code because this is just like trying to polish a turd.

so even after that I may still need to completely re-do his work because it may not be salvageable

EDIT: although we had some problems my man kept his word part of this may be my fault because I pushed him hard. Use him just not for SCRYPT all his other coins work flawlessly 

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:57:15 PM

I used this guy for my project and he kinda messed the whole thing the source and wallet he gave me was loaded with viruses the coin barely worked if you count 5-6 hr block times as working. it took him 4 days when he said 24 hrs all together i paid him about .25 and his work practically ruined me  for the price there are better devs out there he is hard to reach when he is blowing you off and he totally dosent care about the problems he creates

I wouldn't use him again Prolly because my rep will be in the toilet if we dont fix this

0 0
 Analysis
 Additional information
 Comments 0
 Votes

[8/29/2014 7:53:33 PM] xxx: I think I have been friendly. Understanding and patient here and I alwaYs offer u something for your work.  I have the balls to give you credit.  So please don't screw me here

yea im sorry too now I had to pay another .25 to get the people over at chickenstripspool to look at it and try to fix it

Hey now, don't blame me for this.  Just kidding, we're moving this back to the original algorithm and will publish the git soon so we can investigate what the hell is going on.  This code is like, well different.  We changed the block retarget time, and the difficulty adjustment variables thinking they would change just that but we got this.  We think it's the pre-kgw gravity well, which may have to get ripped out and replaced with darkgravity wave or digishield or even kgw.

We ripped out that funky difficulty thing, and replaced it with KGW.  Changes take effect at block 4523

Sorry I didn't make clean and send this out smaller, but whatever.  When I get the new git password I'll commit it properly but I told Mick to change it and not share it with anyone.

Minerpools please update asap, I'll PM you right now.  If this doesn't fix it, well I vote for a complete rebuild of the code because this is just like trying to polish a turd.

so even after that I may still need to completely re-do his work because it may not be salvageable

Wanted to comment on this as well!  After discovering the wallet was in fact infected with a backdoor virus, I am PISSED!!  Will now lose a half to full day scanning and cleaning my PC, loss in mining and staking time on numerous coins.  There is simply no excuse for this and I fully suspect mal intent here!  I wouldn't hire this ass to do shit!! 

You need to refund this man's BTC so he can hire someone to fix what YOU fucked up!
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:20:42 PM

BUT

0 0
 Analysis
 Additional information
 Comments 0
 Votes

I'm sorry, it ended up like that, but I told you many times that I couldn't get the scrypt coin working and offered a refund, you kept pushing me forward and that's why the coin was created after the 24 hours deadline.

I don't attach viruses to my coins. But I might be infected by a virus that automatically attaches viruses so I should probably check up on that.

If you want I am more than happy to give my 105% refund. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:13:39 PM

BUT

0 0
 Analysis
 Additional information
 Comments 0
 Votes

I'm sorry, it ended up like that, but I told you many times that I couldn't get the scrypt coin working and offered a refund, you kept pushing me forward and that's why the coin was created after the 24 hours deadline.

I don't attach viruses to my coins. But I might be infected by a virus that automatically attaches viruses so I should probably check up on that.

If you want I am more than happy to give my 105% refund. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Well, I have to say I am impressed and grateful to see you offered him a refund!  May have to take back comment that I felt there may be mal intent involved here, apology if I mis spoke on that one!

I do hope though that you too take this as a lesson, especially being someone that creates a lot wallets, and never again distribute files out to people without scanning them yourself.  I am still not sure whether I was infected with something harmful or not, but it IS harm that I have to shut down my mining and staking PC ALL DAY to check it.  That REALLY sucks!!
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:46:18 PM

Well, I have to say I am impressed and grateful to see you offered him a refund!  May have to take back comment that I felt there may be mal intent involved here, apology if I mis spoke on that one!

I do hope though that you too take this as a lesson, especially being someone that creates a lot wallets, and never again distribute files out to people without scanning them yourself.  I am still not sure whether I was infected with something harmful or not, but it IS harm that I have to shut down my mining and staking PC ALL DAY to check it.  That REALLY sucks!!

There is a likely chance that it was a virus I had installed on the VBox for testing purposes. If it is then it's purely harmless as I don't have the trojan client anymore. Otherwise you should do a virus scan and remove it as soon as possible. I'll post a TX ID once I've refunded.

I've sent the refund from Bittrex and it has been authorized, it should go through soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: