Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:59:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token swap coming  (Read 15265 times)
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:27:14 AM

Android wallet coming very soon indeed!

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:51:31 AM

Arms this really is a great idea! We are submitted to 2 now for voting.

To peel or not to peel.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:52:30 PM

Good info and ideas on both of your posts.

Arms this really is a great idea! We are submitted to 2 now for voting.

Have you applied to C-Cex, if not as you can see I requested that the bring you on board.   

I would suggest you reach out to them.

As for the others, let me know which ones are targeted, perhaps we could add them to the general letter, if no we could do a separate letter just for them.

ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:44:57 AM

That is very good advice.
I will ping them and see about getting this done ASAP.

After you secure an exchange, add a website, move your main discussion thread, or add a block explorer, you should always update 'market cap' at their thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.msg10004970#msg10004970

if, for whatever reason they don't update their system within a few days, just re-enter the info.

If my post with them about you is the first intro of your coin to them, I would suggest that you respond to the message with all other critical info about WAC, including but not limited to the website address, OP address in discussion thread, logo address, block explorer, and any other exchange that has listed the coin.

bryand

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 10:10:00 AM

My first photo with a guy with a cup of tea i offered in the morning.I hate to say "homeless" as it sounds too pitiful.
https://i.imgur.com/heJdsAd.jpg
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 10:45:22 AM

This is Great News Bryand helping internationally a little now also Smiley
bryand

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 10:46:19 AM

This is Great News Bryand helping internationally a little now also Smiley

My pleasure Smiley
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 02:21:05 AM

We need more people that will do things like this and help others.

My first photo with a guy with a cup of tea i offered in the morning.I hate to say "homeless" as it sounds too pitiful.

MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:24:39 PM

We sure Do. Up WAC Smiley and the Goldenegg Smiley
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:38:35 PM

I'm building PICISI from nothing but an idea, hope, and cooperation. 

PICISI will be a crowdfunding website that accepts fiat and cryptocurrency.

It will be a very powerful vehicle for introducing CC to the broader world.  It will enable many different coin communities to get their respective coins lots of exposure
and use.  Utility is the highest function for a currency, with PICISI Organizers and Donors are gently immersed in a world where CC has meaningful and practical
financial value.   At PICISI CC get lots of attention.

When visitors come to the site to raise funds for things that interest them they will have the opportunity to collect fiat as well as CC.  There are two host currencies, one for fiat and one for CC.   The Organizer has three options: a) accept sponsorship, b) select from list of CCs, or c) PICISI coin (default).  If they select sponsorship they will actually get paid because of that selection.   That's a great way to introduce CC to someone.   As Host CC sponsor all CC donations (regardless of type) are immediately converted to your currency and remain in that currency until spent or for the duration of the campaign.  The Organizer has the opportunity to spend CC donations with a campaign contractor(s) who help Organizers create, develop, and/or promote their campaign.  Thereby having your currency 'respent'.

In addition to Host CC, there are 4 other sponsorship opportunities.

For now, I'm specifically looking for individuals and coin communities to endorse the PICISI plan.  I am also looking for sponsors to help start and develop the site.
Of course I will display signage for supportive sponsors.
Armis

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:26:06 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 02:54:47 PM by Armis

I'm pleased to announce that WorldAidCoin (WAC) is PICISI's newest sponsor.  Here is our new sponsor list:

PICISI is a crowdfunding site that accepts fiat and crypto, it will launch in the coming weeks.  There will be many paid sponsorship opportunities after launch

1) Free sponsorship or paid sponsorship it's a smart move either way

2) PICISI will be the ONLY crowdfunding site that accepts both fiat and cryptocurrency

3) PICISI is the only crowdfunding site that gives cryptocurrency platforms a place to enable their coin to be actually used, not just donated but actually spent by the person receiving the funds.

4) If your coin is a host currency at a campaign that means that every other CC that is donated to that campaign will be converted to your currency before credited to that campaign

5) The PICISI mantra is Promotion, Promotion, Promotion which means that we not only promote the PICISI message, but also the message of our sponsors, and the message of our individual campaigns too.   Rarely does crowdfunding sites actively promote campaigns at their site, they expect the organizer to do all of the work.

Nothing is required of our sponsors however we know that as PICISI grows in popularity so too will the popularity of our sponsors.  

HYPER recently accepted free sponsor, a few days later they announce our connection in an article.  This was very smart on HYPER's part, and something each of our sponsors should do -- make news by announcing the relationship then connect the relationship to future progress. 

HYPER is a purpose coin that focuses on Gaming and Game Development so think about it, each time PICISI has a new gamer or game developer that wants to crowdfund their new game HYPER has an opportunity to be associated, through sponsorship, with that exciting new thing.   And through that connection write a new article about how HYPER is sponsoring this cool new innovative thing, in this way they will be constantly in the news connected to bright new ideas.

WAC doesn't have to sponsor bright new shinny things, however they may want to sponsor other projects associated with the Charity section or the Health section.  The point is to have something relevant to constantly keep your coin in the news.  PICISI can do that for you like no other vehicle can. 

ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:54:50 PM

This is very cool.
You are building a good service.  Looking forward to learning more about it.

I'm pleased to announce that WorldAidCoin (WAC) is PICISI's newest sponsor.  Here is our new sponsor list:

PICISI is a crowdfunding site that accepts fiat and crypto, it will launch in the coming weeks.  There will be many paid sponsorship opportunities after launch

2) PICISI will be the ONLY crowdfunding site that accepts both fiat and cryptocurrency

3) PICISI is the only crowdfunding site that gives cryptocurrency platforms a place to enable their coin to be actually used, not just donated but actually spent by the person receiving the funds.

4) If your coin is a host currency at a campaign that means that every other CC that is donated to that campaign will be converted to your currency before credited to that campaign

5) The PICISI mantra is Promotion, Promotion, Promotion which means that we not only promote the PICISI message, but also the message of our sponsors, and the message of our individual campaigns too.   Rarely does crowdfunding sites actively promote campaigns at their site, they expect the organizer to do all of the work.

Nothing is required of our sponsors however we know that as PICISI grows in popularity so too will the popularity of our sponsors.  

HYPER recently accepted free sponsor, a few days later they announce our connection in an article.  This was very smart on HYPER's part, and something each of our sponsors should do -- make news by announcing the relationship then connect the relationship to future progress. 

HYPER is a purpose coin that focuses on Gaming and Game Development so think about it, each time PICISI has a new gamer or game developer that wants to crowdfund their new game HYPER has an opportunity to be associated, through sponsorship, with that exciting new thing.   And through that connection write a new article about how HYPER is sponsoring this cool new innovative thing, in this way they will be constantly in the news connected to bright new ideas.

WAC doesn't have to sponsor bright new shinny things, however they may want to sponsor other projects associated with the Charity section or the Health section.  The point is to have something relevant to constantly keep your coin in the news.  PICISI can do that for you like no other vehicle can. 

Armis

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 04:48:44 PM

Thanks, its always good to receive encouragement.  I'll answer any PICISI question you have, plus we publish a new article about a different aspect of PICISI every 6 days on average.

This is very cool.
You are building a good service.  Looking forward to learning more about it.

[img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-uZH_S4Tojh4/VRv_PRR_vzI/AAAAAAAAArI/5PTKuVknMJM/w890-h506-no/8.png[/im]

TrackCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 05:05:17 PM

Aid for virtual business Aid for grow up safely...sounds enough interesting for wish to share the experience... Cheesy

Armis

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 08:52:59 PM

Dear PICISI sponsor,

For a limited time (one week only) PICISI is offering each PICISI sponsor a FREE article about their entity in relation to PICISI.

Please note that the story need not relate directly to crowdfunding, or cryptocurrency, the most important factor is an informative and compelling story, we will figure out how to include PICISI, Pi, and/or other essentials.  

I invite you to take advantage of the opportunity to put your entity, you, or someone else related to your entity in the spotlight.  

Contact me via PM or here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053613.msg11312978#msg11312978
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 10:41:55 PM

Well Armis I will email you. Someone found a video of a previous soup kitchen:

https://youtu.be/pMd06-yLolM

We need a bigger soup storage place in the uk and potentially someone who bakes bread.

To peel or not to peel.
Armis

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 01:33:33 AM

Well Armis I will email you. Someone found a video of a previous soup kitchen:

https://youtu.be/pMd06-yLolM

We need a bigger soup storage place in the uk and potentially someone who bakes bread.

will you be creating a crowd funding campaign or do you want to talk about it in the article or both

Question: when you give real money away in the form of cryptocurrency electronically connected to a physical card what happens if the card isn't sold?  What does it say on the card?

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3085

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 08:56:07 AM

Turns out Armis is running a scam, and not the charity (no charity license!) he claims.  But he wants to reassure you that all the public identities of his board of directors (no corporation license!) will be disclosed to the stakeholders (no corporation license!) once he collects a large sum of non-reversible currency.   Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1002378.msg11371652#msg11371652

Do all his sponsors know he is running a scam?  Esp Hobonickels - I know thy are pro-charity and anti-greed.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Armis

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:21:19 PM

Turns out Armis is running a scam, and not the charity (no charity license!) he claims.  But he wants to reassure you that all the public identities of his board of directors (no corporation license!) will be disclosed to the stakeholders (no corporation license!) once he collects a large sum of non-reversible currency.   Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1002378.msg11371652#msg11371652

Do all his sponsors know he is running a scam?  Esp Hobonickels - I know thy are pro-charity and anti-greed.

Vod, are you willing to promise to resign form Bitcointalk once I prove that your claims are wrong?

If you think what you are saying is true stand behind it because I know the truth, and you could know the truth to if you read it, or listen to someone who knows the truth.

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 01:40:16 PM

I find that very hard to believe in Armis. Also its not like he is asking a lot of donations. It would not make sense in anyway possible to scam people. He has my trust anyway

To peel or not to peel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: