Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:45:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token swap coming  (Read 15265 times)
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 09:47:35 PM

I find that very hard to believe in Armis. Also its not like he is asking a lot of donations. It would not make sense in anyway possible to scam people. He has my trust anyway

I appreciate your support.  Vod's irresponsible smear campaign is a pit of negativity.

It has become obvious to me that Vod didn't read much about PICISI before rushing to judgement.   Ask him to tell you what PICISI is, he could not tell you because he didn't read about it and refuses to believe what he is told by the creator of PICISI. 

He claims it's a scam so I said if you actually believe that then bet your membership in bitcointalk.org, once I prove that it is not a scam Vod membership must resign.
He refused to address that.  That's proof that he is not just spreading fear but that he doesn't stand behind his words, position, and feedback.

How unfair is it to have a "trust system" in which someone could make a false accusation that causes damage to ones character but suffer no penalty when proven wrong?
I know the site isn't a free country, however I also know that 'guilty until proven innocent' is a bad policy, but worse is the fact that no penalty is suffered by those who seek to used the trust system as an extortion mechanism.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 10:44:30 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 10:59:16 PM by Vod

Just asking Armis to stand behind his words, instead of hiding in the shadows.  Not a smear campaign at all.  Smiley

He's pulling a long con by taking fraudulent donations and being anonymous.  You won't be able to go after him civilly or criminally when he steals your coins.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Armis

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:16:13 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2015, 01:28:46 AM by Armis

Just asking Armis to stand behind his words, instead of hiding in the shadows.  Not a smear campaign at all.  Smiley

He's pulling a long con by taking fraudulent donations and being anonymous.  You won't be able to go after him civilly or criminally when he steals your coins.

Vod issued negative feedback to me based on his ignorance of PICISI, then went about to tell everyone he could (including PICISI sponsors) more falsehoods about PICISI.  It's obvious that Vod didn't read much about PICISI before rushing to judgement.   It's a shame that he brings the falsehoods to PICISI sponsor threads and annoying that I feel compelled to address his reckless accusations in a responsible way.

Vod mentioned "Charity" "license" "corporation" "board of directors" "stakeholders" and "collection of large sums of ... currency"  
I will prove that he jumped to the wrong conclusion then irresponsibly acted on his misunderstanding.

As you know PICISI is a business plan taking shape, and Armis is the designer and creator of PICISI.  A critical part of that plan is formation of the org, creation of the site, and creation of currency.  

Vod didn't read the plan, he refuses to read the articles about the plan, and doesn't even want to read the threads about the plan, yet he wants people to believe that he knows more about it than the person that created it.   Had he done any of that homework he would see there was never any plan for PICISI to be a charity, that it was always the plan for PICISI to be a business specifically a crowdfunding business.

The site prerequisites imply that no site presently exists, the site prerequisites also imply that once those goals are met something will begin.  When you look at the prerequisites as a whole it should be evident that those make up the basis for the business, and without them there is no business.

You don't need a license to market a plan, you don't need a license for someone to give you money to start a business, nor do you need a license to put the pieces together for the creation of that business.  A license is necessary to operate as a business, not to form one.

Vod mentioned a 'corporation' and 'board of directors', where did he get that from, not from me.  Clearly it originated in his head and now he is spreading the notion to others.   Given that Vod wrote this: "stakeholders (no corporation license!)" its clear to me that Vod confused "stakeholders" with "stockholders".  And that is probably why he wrongly went down that wrong corporate path.  Again he allowed his preconceived notions to prejudice his judgement.  

and lastly,

Vod mentioned 'collection of large sums of money', he really needs to explain that because PICISI does plan on making large sums of money, over and over again, and I have no intention of running away from our success.  

As you can see Vod jumped to the wrong conclusion then irresponsibly acted on his misunderstanding of facts when he issued negative feedback to me.

Vod said: "Just asking Armis to stand behind his words, instead of hiding in the shadows.  Not a smear campaign at all." well if that was actually the cased he would have limited his line of inquiry to PICISI thread not spill it over to PICISI sponsor threads.   Furthermore, if it was not a smear campaign he would not have posted the abundance of negativity in all of those different threads -- about 8 different threads; if that is not a smear campaign what is it?

Vod says: "He's pulling a long con by taking fraudulent donations and being anonymous.  You won't be able to go after him civilly or criminally when he steals your coins."
Yet he doesn't understand what PICISI is, refuses to read about it and refuses to believe the person that created it.   Also, he makes this prediction without any wager I tell him if he's so clairvoyant why doesn't he bet his Vod membership in Bitcointalk.org and if I win Vod resigns from BCT.   You see, I know he's wrong but he has nothing to lose with his irresponsible behavior.  My username is damaged by the negative feedback he issued and PICISI is damaged by his false accusations that he is recklessly spreading.

He claims there's some "long con" but doesn't play it out, he doesn't explain how it supposedly would happen.  He talks about anonymity but has no idea about my intentions or how PICISI will be run.  He tells you that you won't be able to get your coins, yet doesn't tell us what coins he is talking about.  He irresponsibly plants seeds of doubt then fertilizes it with words of fear so you will think and act negatively towards me and PICISI.  Here's what he doesn't do, he doesn't speak with specifics, he doesn't hash out any example as to how what he predicts supposedly would occur.  

Remember he made many assumptions that you know are false, he assumed you don't know what you are doing (he issued 3 warnings: 1) negative feedback, 2) his first warning post, and 3) his second warning post), he assumed you paid me a lot money, he assumed whatever you paid is not refundable (why else would you need to "go after" someone), the proof of all of those assertions is in what I know that you know, that Vod doesn't know because Vod doesn't want to read the available information about PICISI.  

Even when I spoon feed him with PICISI articles so that he could be properly educated about PICISI Vod told me he didn't want to hear it.  If he doesn't want to read, and doesn't want to listen how would he expect to know about PICISI?  If he doesn't know about PICISI he's unqualified to speak about PICISI.

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:12:45 PM

Well I hope you guys work this out Smiley Armis I am still interested in what you propose. Actually I would be interested in working with you much more closely in the future you are a bright chap!

To peel or not to peel.
Armis

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:08:15 AM

Well I hope you guys work this out Smiley Armis I am still interested in what you propose. Actually I would be interested in working with you much more closely in the future you are a bright chap!

Thanks for your kind and supportive words  we are nearing closer to site and coin launch:

1) recruit a min. of 6 admins, we now have 2; 
2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 23: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database, Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, World Aid Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Sativacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, Aricoin, NXT, Gridcoin, Goldpieces, MakingMoneyHoney.com, and Triangles); [goal achieved & surpassed]
3) secure a min of 8 campaigns to crowd fund, we now have 6;
4) recruit a min of 1 referral agent, we now have 1; [goal achieved]:
5) associate with a min of 2 promotion contractors, we now have 15: [goal achieved & surpassed]
6) associate with a min of 1 campaign contractor, we now have 12; [goal achieved & surpassed]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 12, [goal achieved & surpassed] .

Please note: we have two prerequisite goals to achieve in order to formally start PICISI, please help us find Admins and inaugural crowdfunding projects for the site. Given the nature of your coin I thought for sure that WorldAidCoin would want to organize a campaign, have you given it any consideration?

pickissy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 01:17:25 AM

Please note: we have two prerequisite goals to achieve in order to formally start PICISI, please help us find Admins and inaugural crowdfunding projects for the site. Given the nature of your coin I thought for sure that WorldAidCoin would want to organize a campaign, have you given it any consideration?

Please note:  PICISI has already "formally" started.

Armis does not speak for the official PICISI website.  His blatant dishonesty, immaturity and hot temper only hurts our fine reputation.

(Last week he made 47 posts in one drunken night, calling me a liar, when in fact I was telling the truth.  Did he go back to a single one of those posts and say "sorry, I was wrong and Vod was not lying"?  Nope.  Is this the type of person you want to be associated with?  Someone with no ethics at all?)  Proof here: 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060460.msg11407582#msg11407582
Armis

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:27:02 AM

Please note:  PICISI has already "formally" started.

Armis does not speak for the official PICISI website.  His blatant dishonesty, immaturity and hot temper only hurts our fine reputation.

(Last week he made 47 posts in one drunken night, calling me a liar, when in fact I was telling the truth.  Did he go back to a single one of those posts and say "sorry, I was wrong and Vod was not lying"?  Nope.  Is this the type of person you want to be associated with?  Someone with no ethics at all?)  Proof here: 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060460.msg11407582#msg11407582

That is an impostor account that Vod has made, apparently he continues to use it to misrepresent PICISI.   His use of fraudulent accounts to misrepresent PICISI is currently 1 of many things that is currently being discuss on numerous levels of authority on this site and outside of this site. 

pickissy

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 01:31:48 AM

That is an impostor account that Vod has made, apparently he continues to use it to misrepresent PICISI.   His use of fraudulent accounts to misrepresent PICISI is currently 1 of many things that is currently being discuss on numerous levels of authority on this site and outside of this site. 

This is not an impostor account - this is the only account that is authorized to speak for the official PICISI site.

I'll put it on the PICISI website so more people can see you are nothing more than a liar.    Undecided
Armis

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:49:26 AM

This is not an impostor account - this is the only account that is authorized to speak for the official PICISI site.

I'll put it on the PICISI website so more people can see you are nothing more than a liar.    Undecided

The pickissy account is not authorized to speak on behalf of PICISI it is an impostor account created by Vod he uses to harass those who want to legitimately discuss and consider PICISI.

Vod stop using the pickissy account to misrepresent PICISI, 
Vod stop harassing me and PICISI,

It is considered "scammy" to create impostor accounts, Vod created at least 3 of them (Official PICISI, Offical PICISI, and Pickissy).  It is considered a 'scam' to used such impostor accounts to give people the impression that you speak for the person or entity being misrepresented. 

If someone created the account 'Official Theymos' it would be considered 'scammy', if they then used the account to give others the impression that they speak for 'Theymos' or for 'bitcointalk.org' it would be considered misrepresentation.  EVEN if they later created a website called 'theofficialbitcointalk.org' website. 

The simple fact is it would be misbehavior because it would misrepresent the truth and seek to deceive the innocent.

Vod's behavior is currently being discussed with numerous levels of authority on this site and outside of this site. 
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:29:36 AM

Thanks for your kind and supportive words  we are nearing closer to site and coin launch:

1) recruit a min. of 6 admins, we now have 2; 
2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 23: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database, Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, World Aid Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Sativacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, Aricoin, NXT, Gridcoin, Goldpieces, MakingMoneyHoney.com, and Triangles); [goal achieved & surpassed]
3) secure a min of 8 campaigns to crowd fund, we now have 6;
4) recruit a min of 1 referral agent, we now have 1; [goal achieved]:
5) associate with a min of 2 promotion contractors, we now have 15: [goal achieved & surpassed]
6) associate with a min of 1 campaign contractor, we now have 12; [goal achieved & surpassed]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 12, [goal achieved & surpassed] .

Hi Admin is something I could volunteer for and for crowd funding yes we have a campaign idea in mind

To peel or not to peel.
Matteo86x

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:09:55 PM

So, another failed business? Smiley

https://thegoldenegg.co/party_rooms
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 11:07:26 AM

WAC up nearly 1000 %

OK the trade volume is low but still. We will be turning POS soon.

To peel or not to peel.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:41:59 AM

Looking forward to it.

WAC up nearly 1000 %

OK the trade volume is low but still. We will be turning POS soon.

buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:00:52 AM

where can you trade /sell WAC? usecryptos is a black hole with no support, and eats coins

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:12:26 AM

where can you trade /sell WAC? usecryptos is a black hole with no support, and eats coins

I hate to say this but we were trying to get on cryptsy lol. Anyway next targets are cryptopia and a few others.
I'm in conversation with 2 so shouldn't be too long.. you are right usecryptos is totally dead. who knows what happened there.

To peel or not to peel.
romeshomey

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:55:23 PM

I've been trading there for over a year and have yet to have any coins eaten.   Support can be slow sometimes I will admit but they have always resolved issues.
romeshomey

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:57:32 PM

With the website down, where does one find a wallet?
romeshomey

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:00:11 AM

I hate to say this but we were trying to get on cryptsy lol. Anyway next targets are cryptopia and a few others.
I'm in conversation with 2 so shouldn't be too long.. you are right usecryptos is totally dead. who knows what happened there.

Cryptopia would be nice. 
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:30:54 AM

We are working on getting the website restored

To peel or not to peel.
romeshomey

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:06:15 PM

We are working on getting the website restored

Could you reupload the wallet to dropbox?  The old wallet dropbox folder is empty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: