Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:52:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token swap coming  (Read 15265 times)
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:15:56 PM

It's really exciting getting closer to helping out with the first group of people. All done with the power of crypto.  Our following is growing in size too. We still are looking out for Guardians to help us though. Get involved and form not just the future if the world's economy with crypto but to form a future of the world itself.

To peel or not to peel.
jack107

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:16:47 AM

We will be on www.usecryptos.com exchange sometime in the next 24 hours!
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:49:28 PM

Very cool.
 Smiley

We will be on www.usecryptos.com exchange sometime in the next 24 hours!

jack107

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:55:08 AM

After all the hold up we should be on usecryptos with in 2 weeks. This is exciting.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:42:41 AM

I know and another one shortly after this.
The first event went well in the UK and we should hear about the one in the AU soon.
It is a good thing and helping people is great.

After all the hold up we should be on usecryptos with in 2 weeks. This is exciting.

elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1137

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 10:07:25 PM

very exciting that this is picking up!

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:28:42 AM

Ebola is topical subject, EMC2 is considering making a public donation, we need to know who are willing to join our campaign if we carry it forward?
elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1137

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 01:30:15 AM

Ebola is topical subject, EMC2 is considering making a public donation, we need to know who are willing to join our campaign if we carry it forward?

very exciting; certainly a critically important cause!

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 01:39:42 AM

I will ping the WAC Creator as he is in Europe That way he will see it when he gets up. :-)

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:58:39 AM

Yes this is indeed a very important cause I will message you shortly to work out the details. If we combine forces we can make more of an impact.

To peel or not to peel.
Armis

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:32:45 PM

Yes this is indeed a very important cause I will message you shortly to work out the details. If we combine forces we can make more of an impact.

Moments ago the EMC2 board adopted the measure to move forward with plans to be involved with the Ebola project.   The extent of our involvement is contingent on our own community's commitment to the endeavor as well as the various levels of commitment other communities are expected to pledge.

Our board has approved leadership resources, social networking resources, and 1 Million EMC2 coins for the effort; these are all minimums; its important to note that since the endeavor is far larger than all of our previous endeavors we are seeking community ratification.  The project requires strategic partners, not just for currency but for leadership and volunteers as well.

An exploratory committee made up of representatives of each of the involved cause coin will determine if they move forward to take on the project and if so the scope of the project, what the respective communities could be expected to responsibly pledge, and the best way to address the goals of the project. 

Currently two coins are committed to the effort: EMC2 and WorldAidCoin. 

Shadey

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:33:12 PM

I've been trying to get a hold of the people running the Golden Egg game. There's no registration link on the main page that I can see. All I see is the sign in link at the top, and no matter what link I click on in the entire site, there's no place to register. Someone please help. Thank you for you time Smiley

Edit, nvm, apparently I was looking on the wrong site? Either way, I found their registration through going to the link on their actual WAC page.

DRK - Xq5o7AGBau1bL59fDuJpgcU6XQ6Fr6iHRm
BTC - 182pCAyuawff3ANB6FdifKBLcq5a7abFTh
LTC - LcpDzdX8v9s1JB2bHnb8bCoCKEckyxL9JU
The Golden Egg game Sponsor: https://thegoldenegg.co/users/Shadey?d27de3572
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:20:19 AM

Glad to hear it all worked out.

I've been trying to get a hold of the people running the Golden Egg game. There's no registration link on the main page that I can see. All I see is the sign in link at the top, and no matter what link I click on in the entire site, there's no place to register. Someone please help. Thank you for you time Smiley

Edit, nvm, apparently I was looking on the wrong site? Either way, I found their registration through going to the link on their actual WAC page.

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:47:19 AM

We will be on our first exchange come next week and then we can start donating ands doing great for the world Smiley

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:52:09 PM

I put a pic of the soup kitchen we do in the UK  Grin

To peel or not to peel.
einsteinium.biz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Free Publicity For Your Biz, Coin, Product, or Svc

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 01:31:34 PM

We like what you are doing and would like to feature your story in our brand new (coming soon) online publication: The Einsteinium News.
To accept the offer simply write and send me a 200 - 1000 word article about your org / coin with or without a graphic. 

gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:35:39 PM

No problem Will PM you it tomorrow. Thank you!

To peel or not to peel.
ManeBjorn
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:29:26 AM

That is great to hear when is the publications start date?

We like what you are doing and would like to feature your story in our brand new (coming soon) online publication: The Einsteinium News.
To accept the offer simply write and send me a 200 - 1000 word article about your org / coin with or without a graphic. 

wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:45:39 AM

Great news. WAC is available on an exchange ! https://www.usecryptos.com/market/WAC-BTC
Armis

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:13:07 PM

That is great to hear when is the publications start date?

the soft launch is expected in a few days, if things go well a full launch will take place in a few weeks

Great news. WAC is available on an exchange ! https://www.usecryptos.com/market/WAC-BTC

Thanks fantastic news.  Congratulations

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: