Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:45:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a few questions about the loan / investment  (Read 561 times)
Man_of_moon (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:39:07 PM

Welcome dear.
Noticed here present real investors, I shoveled a lot of information to find investments for the project, but unfortunately all without success - around one scammers require prepayment mystical (

Wanted to ask you in what direction should I proceed to attract investment for the development of applications for social networks - a game in a unique genre and gameplay perspective, I just thought of monetization scheme donation to Publicity - which allow to receive a monthly income from the project.

Maybe there are some funds? who may have faced the similar issue and decided safely - generally happy to hear your advice.
 Smiley
elitenoob

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:13:11 PM

Do i have this right? You want to develop a game and need funds to do so?
Maybe check out kickstarter.com
QuarantinedMoon

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:16:37 PM

What you've written here is almost incomprehensible... what is your native language?

As far as investors go there are plenty of tools out there but you'll first need a decent business plan. Send me a PM with more info on the project and I'll look into it as well as provide advice/point you in the right direction if I personally am not right for the investment.
Man_of_moon (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:25:51 PM

У мeня ecть этo пpaвo? Bы xoтитe, чтoбы paзpaбoтaть игpy и нyжны cpeдcтвa, чтoбы cдeлaть тaк?
Moжeт быть, пpoвepить kickstarter.com

during my last visit to this site was not working with the residents of Russia

To, чтo вы нaпиcaли здecь пpaктичecки нe yклaдывaeтcя ... чтo этo вaш poднoй язык? Hacкoлькo инвecтopы идyт тyдa мнoгo инcтpyмeнтoв тaм, нo cнaчaлa нyжнo пpиличнoe бизнec-плaн. Oтпpaвить мнe в ПM c пoдpoбнoй инфopмaциeй o пpoeктe, и я бyдy cмoтpeть в нeгo, a тaкжe пpeдocтaвлять кoнcyльтaции / copиeнтиpoвaть вac в пpaвильнoм нaпpaвлeнии, ecли я личнo нe пoдxoдит для инвecтиций.

yes you're right - I'm from Russia - Translator (Google) probably made ​​a lot of not-precision (

For that would be more competent in fact - today I will talk with the translator (man) and throw off a more detailed description of the project
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:10:59 PM

Your company must be transparent, and explain everything you are doing. If it's not bitcoin-related, go to kickstarter, and if yes, try and get your company on Havelock Investments or Cryptostocks.
beaknuke

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:19:16 PM

I would at BTCJam to the list, but it is more loan based and only to review it.

I would like to see CryptoStocks and other systems take a leaf out of KickStarter and force companies to post VIDEOs of their projects, would help iron out the bad projects out there.  Saying that, Bitcointalk has a lot of power, talking about it here might help

Man_of_moon (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:08:08 PM

Your company must be transparent, and explain everything you are doing. If it's not bitcoin-related, go to kickstarter, and if yes, try and get your company on Havelock Investments or Cryptostocks..

Thank you I have opened up new companies and websites - I'm familiar with them.
Yes, without a doubt, the transparency of the company. With monetaby privlets would be interested in that currency investments - it would not be much progress for the development of the currency as a whole - even if it is not very big, but still.

I would at BTCJam to the list, but it is more loan based and only to review it.
I would like to see CryptoStocks and other systems take a leaf out of KickStarter and force companies to post VIDEOs of their projects, would help iron out the bad projects out there.  Saying that, Bitcointalk has a lot of power, talking about it here might help

On credit history I now work in "BTCJam" - but they are showing some limit on the amount ... and it's a problem for me so far ..

This forum? yeah just wondering what I advise people from another continent or country - can I bear to be something new for yourself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: