Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:05:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One Week in Islam: What is Wrong With This Faith???  (Read 6114 times)
umair127 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:58:09 PM

he title says it all...what is wrong with this faith?  Along with the people that practice the 'religion of peace.'

Just one week in the world of Islam. What is wrong with this faith?

What the hell is the problem with Islam? In the past week..

In Kenya:

At least 34 people have been killed after unidentified armed men stormed the coastal city of Mpeketoni, setting hotels, restaurants, banks and government offices on fire and spraying bullets in streets.

Kenyan army spokesman Major Emmanuel Chirchir ...  blamed al-Shabaab, Somalia’s al-Qaeda-linked militant group… “They were shouting in Somali and shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’,” he added, meaning “God is great”, in Arabic.

In Nigeria:

Suspected Boko Haram gunmen have reportedly kidnapped 20 women from a nomadic settlement in north-east Nigeria near the town of Chibok, where the Islamic militants abducted nearly 300 girls in April, most of whom are still missing.

In Iraq:

Sunni Islamist militants claimed on Sunday that they had massacred hundreds of captive Shiite members of Iraq’s security forces, posting grisly pictures of a mass execution in Tikrit as evidence and warning of more killing to come.

In Syria:

The Al-Qaeda-breakaway Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria has prevented food and medical supplies from reaching some neighborhoods in an eastern Syrian city, an activist group said Friday.

The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said ... an offensive by ISIS in eastern Syria against rival Islamic rebel factions has killed more than 640 people and uprooted at least 130,000 since the end of April.

In Spain:

Spanish police arrested eight people in a pre-dawn raid in Madrid on Monday, breaking up a jihadist recruitment network led by a former Guantanamo Bay inmate, the government said…

Spain’s government has said it fears battle-hardened Islamist fighters may return to Spain from Syria… Spain this year marked the 10th anniversary of the March 11, 2004 Al Qaeda-inspired bombing of four packed commuter trains in Madrid, which killed 191 people.

In Belgium:

The fourth person to die after a gunman opened fire on the Jewish Museum in Brussels was to be buried in a Muslim cemetery in Morocco.

Alexandre Strens, whose mother is Jewish and father a Muslim Berber, was to be buried near his grandparents’ graves in the cemetery in Taza, north-east Morocco… A suspect, Mehdi Nemmouche, was arrested in Marseille, southern France, 11 days ago ...

In Indonesia:

Radical Islamists in Indonesia have been celebrating and swearing allegiance to ISIS on line, raising concerns that more potential terrorists will be attracted to the conflicts in Iraq and Syria… Jakarta-based terrorism expert Sidney Jones says Indonesians are known to be fighting in Syria, and that Indonesians attracted to ISIS are more radical than the Bali bombers.

In Sudan:

The retired Libyan general Khalifa Heftar who is leading the military campaign dubbed as ‘Operation Dignity’ against Islamist militias accused Sudan directly of providing aid to these groups… Heftar says that these militias have wreaked havoc in the North African nation.

In China:

China today sentenced three people to death over a deadly attack at Beijing’s Tiananmen Square last October, state television reported, an incident blamed by the government on Islamist militants....

Five people were killed and 40 hurt when a car ploughed into a crowd at the northern edge of Tiananmen Square and burst into flames…

All of those sentenced appeared to have ethnic Uighur names. Xinjiang is the traditional home of the mostly Muslim Uighurs, and China has blamed previous attacks on separatists… China has been on edge since a suicide bombing last month killed 39 people at a market in Urumqi. In March, 29 people were stabbed to death at a train station in the southwestern city of Kunming.

In Australia:

ON a hot summer’s day earlier this year, a beautiful young Pakistani girl named Amina stood in the living room of her western Sydney home, listening in horror as her father explained how he planned to ­murder her.

“I am going to kill you now, right here!” he shouted at the 16-year-old. “And no one will say anything about what I do to you. I am too powerful in the community.” Amina’s parents had promised her to a man 13 years her senior and she had made the mistake of refusing to marry him… For years, child marriage in this country has been hidden under layers of culture and tradition in tight-knit communities… Then came news of a 12-year-old girl who was “married” in January to a 26-year-old Lebanese university student in an Islamic ­ceremony at the girl’s home in NSW’s Hunter ­Valley, and the layers of secrecy began to peel away.

In Britain:

Cont'd.....  http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/just_one_week_in_the_world_of_islam_what_is_wrong_with_this_faith/

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:09:35 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 01:05:51 PM by Wilikon

A few posts from now somebody will tell you how everything you say about islam is also true about Buddhism, Christianity, all religions should be banned, or you should be banned yourself for being an islamophobe spreading terrible lies about the religion of peace.

Smiley

EDIT: I was right: post #30  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Why are humans so predictable?

BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:25:07 PM

In Indonesia:

Radical Islamists in Indonesia have been celebrating and swearing allegiance to ISIS on line, raising concerns that more potential terrorists will be attracted to the conflicts in Iraq and Syria… Jakarta-based terrorism expert Sidney Jones says Indonesians are known to be fighting in Syria, and that Indonesians attracted to ISIS are more radical than the Bali bombers.
i live in indonesia and never heard this news in newspaper, online news portal and television Smiley

sidney jones, LOL  Grin
an islamophobia who tried classify islamic people in indonesia with her own categorize Grin
radical islam, conservative islam, moderate islam
and force us to use that, lol
she was expelled and banned from entering Indonesia for two times by government

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:36:41 PM

Most of the Islamic countries were peaceful before the Saudis and Qataris began flooding them with the petro-dollars and Jihadi ideology. The Saudis are like a cancer to the world.
JohnnyLightning

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:42:12 PM

A few posts from now somebody will tell you how everything you say about islam is also true about Buddhism, Christianity, all religions should be banned, or you should be banned yourself for being an islamophobe spreading terrible lies about the religion of peace.

Smiley

Prove it.  Show "A Week in Buddhism", "A Week in Christianity", etc., and point out all the current violent similarities.  For example, some links to the head-severing Buddhists, or the Christian groups that machine-gunned a bunch of Islamic kids last week will do.  The fact is, there's currently more violence around the world in the name of Islam than any other religion, even Judaism (Israel).  That's not to say all Muslims are terrorists, but the good ones should do a better job of standing up to the bad ones, lest they all get lumped together.

Go ahead and bring up the Crusades or the witch burnings if it makes you feel better, but I'm more concerned with current activity than ancient history, as ancient history can no longer kill me.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rel-oad

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:30:55 PM

Weekly Jihad Report
Jun 14 - Jun 20

Jihad Attacks: 50
Allah Akbars*: 4
Dead Bodies: 565
Critically Injured: 519

*Suicide Attacks

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:47:53 PM

What's wrong is a total lack of tolerance. Muslims expect you to behave and to dress (especially women) the way they do, and in some places the few radical muslims will kill you if you don't.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:08:28 PM

What's wrong is a total lack of tolerance. Muslims expect you to behave and to dress (especially women) the way they do, and in some places the few radical muslims will kill you if you don't.

I don't have any problem with them if they want to implement stone age laws in their own nations. But what I don't want is them to impose their laws on everyone else, especially in Europe.

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:24:44 PM

Smiley

Prove it.  Show "A Week in Buddhism", "A Week in Christianity", etc., and point out all the current violent similarities.  For example, some links to the head-severing Buddhists, or the Christian groups that machine-gunned a bunch of Islamic kids last week will do.  The fact is, there's currently more violence around the world in the name of Islam than any other religion, even Judaism (Israel).  That's not to say all Muslims are terrorists, but the good ones should do a better job of standing up to the bad ones, lest they all get lumped together.

Go ahead and bring up the Crusades or the witch burnings if it makes you feel better, but I'm more concerned with current activity than ancient history, as ancient history can no longer kill me.

...then we agree...

Nik1ab

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

freedomainradio.com

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:49:52 PM

If it wasn't that serious it would be funny how many people don't know what "Jihad" actually means.

No signature ad here, because their conditions have become annoying.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:31:46 PM

Qataris began flooding them with the petro-dollars and Jihadi ideology.

Qataris are Jihadists?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:48:12 AM

Qataris are Jihadists?

Qatar is pouring in billions of USD every year in to poorer nations such as Bangladesh and India, in order to strengthen the hardline factions there. The moderates are being sidelined as a result of this, as they can't compete with the hardliners successfully. What the Saudis were doing a decade ago, the Qataris are doing it currently.
minime

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:11:35 AM

first of all i am kathlic...
islam is 600 years younger than christianity... in the 1400 years "we" had the inquisation and the church called for holy wars to free the holy land from the unfaithfull..
seems there are some hardliner who misunderstand or misuse the islam... just like some in christianity missunsed the bilble in the mid eval ages..
there are three religions which are based on a holy book... christianity with the bible, islam with the quran and judaism with the tora... all three religions have more in commen than most think or know...
just my 2 btc
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:44:32 AM

Qataris are Jihadists?

Qatar is pouring in billions of USD every year in to poorer nations such as Bangladesh and India, in order to strengthen the hardline factions there. The moderates are being sidelined as a result of this, as they can't compete with the hardliners successfully. What the Saudis were doing a decade ago, the Qataris are doing it currently.

It seems strange to me that the country that gives us and funds a reasonably good news network like Al-Jazeera also uses that money to fund Jihad.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:38:57 AM

It seems strange to me that the country that gives us and funds a reasonably good news network like Al-Jazeera also uses that money to fund Jihad.

There are two recent examples.

1. The Qatari support for ISIS in Syria (and probably in Iraq also).

http://world.time.com/2012/09/18/syrias-secular-and-islamist-rebels-who-are-the-saudis-and-the-qataris-arming/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/qatar/10022759/Qatar-playing-with-fire-as-it-funds-Syrian-Islamists-in-quest-for-global-influence.html

2. Qataris supporting the Al Qaeda in Mali.

http://www.france24.com/en/20130121-qatar-mali-france-ansar-dine-mnla-al-qaeda-sunni-islam-doha/

There are many more examples from around the world.
JohnnyLightning

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:13:00 PM

Smiley

...then we agree...

Right, that wasn't meant as a challenge to you, but as I read it again I see how it may sound that way.  It was a feeble attempt at "Yeah, what he said."

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:37:16 PM

Members of both the Qatari and the Saudi religious families have been funding the Al Qaeda affiliated groups for many decades now. And the Americans are remaining silent, as they don't want to anger the oil-rich sheikhs. 
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:27:16 AM

hey, don't be so offensive, this is their culture.. leave them alone!  don't be shoving your white privilege down their throats!!

sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:39:04 AM

Smiley

Look at the world, the whole world. Now look at the nations that islam has built and compare them to the nations that Christianity built. Where would you rather live and what religion would you prefer to live with? The lefties will tell you that Christians are just as bad if not worse than muslims but can you look at the world and really believe that? Do we really need to change America so that muslims are free to implement sharia law and force Christians to hide their religion behind closed doors?
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-06-17/isis-stunner-terrorist-organizations-annual-reports-unveiled-reveal-full-investment-

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:43:10 AM

Smiley

Look at the world, the whole world. Now look at the nations that islam has built and compare them to the nations that Christianity built. Where would you rather live and what religion would you prefer to live with? The lefties will tell you that Christians are just as bad if not worse than muslims but can you look at the world and really believe that? Do we really need to change America so that muslims are free to implement sharia law and force Christians to hide their religion behind closed doors?
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-06-17/isis-stunner-terrorist-organizations-annual-reports-unveiled-reveal-full-investment-
Actually, Indonesia is pretty peaceful.  They've had a few incidents over the years but I've never felt anything but safe and welcome in Indonesia.  The people are more friendly to me than they are here at home by a wide margin and I've been all over the main Muslim places like Makassar on Sulawesi.  I love it there.  Id go almost anywhere in Indonesia in a heartbeat. 

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  

Jump to: