Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2019, 10:13:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2014-06-21] newsBTC: Poll Results: When Did You Become Interested in Bitcoin?  (Read 511 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1037


WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Dice Game


View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:43:04 PM
 #1

http://newsbtc.com/2014/06/21/poll-results-become-interested-bitcoin/

Quote
Over the past week we asked: when did you become interested in bitcoin? There were two choices: In the past year and over a year ago. The results — at least to me — were a bit surprising. Surprisingly close, that is. The response this week wasn’t nearly what I hoped in terms of voters (compared to last week), but here it is nonetheless. In total, there were 136 votes. About 53 percent of voters (72 individuals) said they became interested in this digital currency over a year ago. The other 47 percent (64 individuals) said they have taken an interest in the past year.

.WOLF.BET.
▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▀ ▀▀▀
 ▄ ▄▄▄ 
  ▄ ▄▄▄
▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄███▌        ▀▀▄
  ▄▀   ▐█████████▄  ▀▄
 ▄▀  ▄█████████████▄  █
 ▌  █████████████████  █
▐  ████████████████ ▄█
█  █████████████████████▌
▐  ██████████████████ ▀█▌
 ▌ ▐█████████████████▌ ▐▀
 █  ██████████████▀ ▄▀
  █   ███████████▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄▄██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
     ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
▄███████████▄
███████    ████████████▄
███████    ███████   ▀██
██████████████████    ██
██    ██████████████████
██    ███████    ███████
█████████████    ███████
███████    █████████████
███████    ███████    ██
██████████████████   ▄██
██        ▀███████████▀
██
██
      ▄█▄         ▄█▄
 ▄██ ███ ███████ ███ ██▄
▐███▄ ▀ ▄███████▄ ▀ ▄███▌
▐█▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐█▌
▐█▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐█▌
▐█▌   ████████        ▐█▌
▐█▌       ███     ▄▄▀▀▀██▄
▐█▌      ███    ██▀      ▀█
▐█▌     ███    ███         █
▐█▌    ███     ███          █
 ██▄           ███▄         █
  ▀█████████████████▄     ▄█
                  ▀▀█████▀▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████


.AFFILIATE PROGRAM.
   ...FREE FAUCET........
..CHAT RAIN.............
1569233590
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1569233590

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1569233590
Reply with quote  #2

1569233590
Report to moderator
1569233590
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1569233590

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1569233590
Reply with quote  #2

1569233590
Report to moderator
1569233590
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1569233590

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1569233590
Reply with quote  #2

1569233590
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1569233590
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1569233590

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1569233590
Reply with quote  #2

1569233590
Report to moderator
ClutchThese
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 448
Merit: 250


View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:11:33 PM
 #2

Just goes to show that we have a TON of work ahead! More people need to be aware of Bitcoin and once they do, they will be hooked.

I try to church people/coworkers every chance i get about it. This WILL be a currency to contend the fiat. It already is, and it's only going to get better.

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!