Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:46:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][FACC]FirstAfricanCoin - X11 Algorithm - PoW/PoS |NO PREMINE | NO IPO  (Read 5559 times)
FirstAfricanCoin (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:57:35 PM

New account , IPO , no escrow , name that sounds cool only to idiots...
And we have another scamcoin

Everyone has rights to their opinions, we will only receive the payment for IPO through an escrow and a reliable escrow's detail will be posted soon

FirstAfricanCoin
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:00:28 PM

Today is your lucky day, the UK lottery has chosen your email address to be the lucky winner of 10000000 Dollar. To claim your prize just send us a blank piece of paper with your autograph at the bottom..

Kind regards,

Nigerian Prince
uklotttery@hotmail.com
UGETHIT

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:02:43 PM

Guys guys take it easy please.  The dev will only have 5000000 coins at launch.  The fact that it's only 300 per block is meaningless.  I am sure we can trust BCT username "FirstAfricanCoin" not to dump that pre-mine.  Oh wait it doesn't matter because no real exchange picks up shitcoins like this.  No one will post buy orders knowing that premine is out there.  It's a dead coin already.  Figure out a better scam chump this one is tired.
Blackdiamond01

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:27:33 PM

This life is full of mystery including many dumb user from  those who are the senior to the jr member that can't reason or appreciate a coin with some honesty here , And i believe if it was a dude from another continent trying to make this same post you all will start clamoring embracing it while they are trying to scam you then later you cry out loud that you lost money.

To me i will give this coin a GREEN LIGHT cause only few people from that continent comes out with coin unlike most bunch of thieves  that fails us i won't mention coins on here. And to you above think all African's are scammer YOU GOT it all wrong their are still GOOD EGG in that region.

OP this is my message to you, Sky wont be the limit for your coin i believe ,no matter the back comment you get from people and F****D head people here please just keep your heads up it one of those hard time you have t go through to make your coin survive and please proof the people wrong and let them know you know what you're doing. I will keep a look out on this thread when you have your ipo detail available i will surely risk my earnings on you. Good Luck 
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:58:10 PM

This life is full of mystery including many dumb user from  those who are the senior to the jr member that can't reason or appreciate a coin with some honesty here , And i believe if it was a dude from another continent trying to make this same post you all will start clamoring embracing it while they are trying to scam you then later you cry out loud that you lost money.

To me i will give this coin a GREEN LIGHT cause only few people from that continent comes out with coin unlike most bunch of thieves  that fails us i won't mention coins on here. And to you above think all African's are scammer YOU GOT it all wrong their are still GOOD EGG in that region.

OP this is my message to you, Sky wont be the limit for your coin i believe ,no matter the back comment you get from people and F****D head people here please just keep your heads up it one of those hard time you have t go through to make your coin survive and please proof the people wrong and let them know you know what you're doing. I will keep a look out on this thread when you have your ipo detail available i will surely risk my earnings on you. Good Luck  

How many accounts do you have?

lubing7683

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:23:23 AM

this coin sell too expensive , I can't afford to buy .
Total Coin is is too large , Block rewards is too many
Johnmarcus

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:30:11 AM

Hopefully the Dev team will reduce the share price seems is too expensive as well to me too
rgm108

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:44:35 PM

Hmmmm...

Interesting scam I must say.
I also live in Africa and work in a lot of the African countries.

I would dearly like to know how in the seven hells you are going to make this coin a part of daily African lives where most people:
1. Do not even know what a smart phone looks like.
2. Do not have internet access (phone or PC).

According to OP you are a team with members from all over Africa.
You are lying. Now pls stop trying to take advantage of something you do not have a clue about.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
FirstAfricanCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:21:50 PM

Hmmmm...

I would dearly like to know how in the seven hells you are going to make this coin a part of daily African lives where most people:

You are lying. Now pls stop trying to take advantage of something you do not have a clue about.

Firstly i will like to know which African country you do live in? and to answer your question i did say we are team of 8 and we are from the North south east and west of  african didn't say we are from individual countries of africa so note that .

Part of your world might be limited to civilization which we know ofcourse that not all african country are well educated and facilitated but with the likes of South Africa,Kenya,Ghana,Togo,Nigeria,Ivory Coast,Lybia,Egypt,Tunisa i can keep naming them on are well used to smart phones and PC and with good internet , and what i think you should be talking about that africa lacks now is electricity so in my opinion i believe you are not from any part africa if you don't have any good thing to say about our continent or any contribution you can always skip this post and write some where else. You also need to be optimistic not the vice-versa...Right!! Africa needs development and First African Coin initiative is part of it.

FirstAfricanCoin
FirstAfricanCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:31:33 PM

We are still working on some changes and we urge you to keep checking for an update soon as we promise to make our attributes as flexible as possible for everyone that has interest

FirstAfricanCoin
rgm108

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:03:27 PM

Hmmmm...

Firstly i will like to know which African country you do live in? and to answer your question i did say we are team of 8 and we are from the North south east and west of  african didn't say we are from individual countries of africa so note that .

Part of your world might be limited to civilization which we know ofcourse that not all african country are well educated and facilitated but with the likes of South Africa,Kenya,Ghana,Togo,Nigeria,Ivory Coast,Lybia,Egypt,Tunisa i can keep naming them on are well used to smart phones and PC and with good internet , and what i think you should be talking about that africa lacks now is electricity so in my opinion i believe you are not from any part africa if you don't have any good thing to say about our continent or any contribution you can always skip this post and write some where else. You also need to be optimistic not the vice-versa...Right!! Africa needs development and First African Coin initiative is part of it.

FirstAfricanCoin

I live in South Africa most of the time but I work all over Africa.
Take your scam out of my backyard buddy. You have no clue.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
FirstAfricanCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:09:06 PM

Hmmmm...

FirstAfricanCoin

I live in South Africa most of the time but I work all over Africa.
Take your scam out of my backyard buddy. You have no clue.

I guess that means you have a personal scam issue, please could you not pass the aggression on us? watch out for our coin! i promise you'll wish you can take back all your spoken words

FirstAfricanCoins
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:12:09 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 04:23:23 PM by Bfljosh

OP, why where you samefagging yesterday? I mean you logged out with 2 accounts within 10 minutes. Was internetcafe time over?

Edit: Lol he is offline again.
Costner

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:32:30 PM

Escrow??
iru786

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Dev... You have not answered my question yet.
Please answer it.
Blackdiamond01

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:44:46 PM

This life is full of mystery including many dumb user from  those who are the senior to the jr member that can't reason or appreciate a coin with some honesty here , And i believe if it was a dude from another continent trying to make this same post you all will start clamoring embracing it while they are trying to scam you then later you cry out loud that you lost money.

To me i will give this coin a GREEN LIGHT cause only few people from that continent comes out with coin unlike most bunch of thieves  that fails us i won't mention coins on here. And to you above think all African's are scammer YOU GOT it all wrong their are still GOOD EGG in that region.

How many accounts do you have?

http://s27.postimg.org/hwj5s3dv7/samefag.png
That hilarious you can ask the mode of the forum to tell you that , or probably ask on google to give you more details
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:26:43 PM

This life is full of mystery including many dumb user from  those who are the senior to the jr member that can't reason or appreciate a coin with some honesty here , And i believe if it was a dude from another continent trying to make this same post you all will start clamoring embracing it while they are trying to scam you then later you cry out loud that you lost money.

To me i will give this coin a GREEN LIGHT cause only few people from that continent comes out with coin unlike most bunch of thieves  that fails us i won't mention coins on here. And to you above think all African's are scammer YOU GOT it all wrong their are still GOOD EGG in that region.

nope sorry bud not racism people are just tired of these uncreative me too scams, has nothing to do with what continent you are on. That alone shows how little you know about crypto. I know more people on the eastern part of the world on this board than people from the US so your just wrong on all fronts.
vanish9

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:32:22 PM

http://FACC.pool.mn/ is ready for pre-registrations!
Mining will be available when FirstAfricanCoin launches!
Feel free to register and configure your miners before the coin launch

http://FACC.pool.mn offers:
• 0,99% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

Johnmarcus

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:29:26 AM

http://FACC.pool.mn/ is ready for pre-registrations!
Mining will be available when FirstAfricanCoin launches!
Feel free to register and configure your miners before the coin launch

http://FACC.pool.mn offers:
• 0,99% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

http://pool.mn/Themes/Dilber/images/theme/logo.png

Thank you for the support, Dev will be adding this pool site on the main post can't wait for the launch date
hualehua

Activity: 252

I am looking for a dev!

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:33:21 AM

Guys... I'd like to know which African country you did your research in.

I am currently working in Various african countries and know situation here first hand... So provide details on your research please
+1,we all want to see the dev's research.otherwise it'll be a scam and another shit coin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: