Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:15:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for anyone who can sell BTC worth 10 USD via Paypal!  (Read 1425 times)
drumhow (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:45:42 PM

As the title says - I would like to buy Bitcoins worth 10 USD via Paypal or Credit Card.

No, I am not a scammer. I can provide any proof you need me to give. I am a real person and if you have any questions, pm me or post a reply.

Why am I posting this? Because the minimum for buying BTC is 20 bucks around the net via Paypal or CC. And I don't wanna go through 10.000 steps for buying such a small amount.

Thank you guys!  Smiley
naira4dollar

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:18:37 AM

As the title says - I would like to buy Bitcoins worth 10 USD via Paypal or Credit Card.

No, I am not a scammer. I can provide any proof you need me to give. I am a real person and if you have any questions, pm me or post a reply.

Why am I posting this? Because the minimum for buying BTC is 20 bucks around the net via Paypal or CC. And I don't wanna go through 10.000 steps for buying such a small amount.

Thank you guys!  Smiley
I can do this little if you have to send first. You can PM me or mail me (naira4dollar.ex@gmail.com) if you want a deal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: