Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:34:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Nebulacoin [NEB] - X11 - PoW/PoS - LAUNCH 6/21/14!  (Read 33966 times)
itraxe

Activity: 264
Merit: 252

alt coins trader/miner.

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:31:50 AM

Nice new graphic

tell us about ur future development in this project man ?
unknowncoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:38:30 AM

Nice new graphic

Thanks! Smiley Just added a little information at the bottom of the OP for future plans.

For more closer plans: Block Explorer (Devs please contact me if you can do this), Exchanges, Faucet, Multipool, and Paper Wallets.

^^ If anyone can help with the above or if you would like to donate to the above causes for bounties, please contact me.
xandrino

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:42:22 AM

Nice new graphic

Tell u what I'm worried about: If the dev really is Carsen, then his plans for this coin are probably the same what he did with XHC and DRM. Look those up and u'll share my worries, I'm sure.

Carsen Jeffery Klock -- this dev has already burned me twice before. If this is really his coin, I will end up being his patsy for 3rd time. Dude, why don't u stick to a coin and grow it? Well, I guess u still need some growing up urself, if u think u can just keep doing this shit con job over and over for a quick few BTCs profit each time.

Anyway, my apologies to Nebula coindev if u are NOT carsen. FOr sake of the coin and this budding community I hope u r not XD
unknowncoin (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:52:45 AM

Nice new graphic

Tell u what I'm worried about: If the dev really is Carsen, then his plans for this coin are probably the same what he did with XHC and DRM. Look those up and u'll share my worries, I'm sure.

Carsen Jeffery Klock -- this dev has already burned me twice before. If this is really his coin, I will end up being his patsy for 3rd time. Dude, why don't u stick to a coin and grow it? Well, I guess u still need some growing up urself, if u think u can just keep doing this shit con job over and over for a quick few BTCs profit each time.

Anyway, my apologies to Nebula coindev if u are NOT carsen. FOr sake of the coin and this budding community I hope u r not XD

I am not that person xandrino, I am choosing to remain anonymous...No worries Cheesy Nebulacoin is here to stay and we all had an amazing perfect launch. Network Update: Hashrate is at 47 GH/sec! Network is healthy!
muzhiming

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:02:37 AM

Jealousy is bad feel.  Roll Eyes

so is greed. now fuck off

I'd say both are almost as bad as the other.

I'm with ya though it's frustrating when you only have 1.4 m/h's like I do trying to get a few coins here and there can get tiring
I am also a newbie, can I get some coins from dev?

Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! VwvaR66x9qck3qVgtUxRmm23VSSanuTPfF[/color]
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:15:47 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2014, 09:58:58 AM by Shadow_Runner

Jealousy is bad feel.  Roll Eyes

so is greed. now fuck off

I'd say both are almost as bad as the other.

I'm with ya though it's frustrating when you only have 1.4 m/h's like I do trying to get a few coins here and there can get tiring

I have 1.1-1.2 mh/s, lol.
I'm just trying to mine solo at launch. This is just my hobby. Sometimes I catch blocks.
Belive me I had no luck with many coins Wink

But I'm not wish everybody with major hashpower get cancer like tz do.
This is jealous and greed too.

This forum is not a playground, if you're late then bye-bye, no one will wait you and no one cares about your problem.
Business has no friends.

Friendship and money - oil and water.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:23:59 AM

with the new updated x11 miner it boosted me up to 1.4+ at I 18 with my 6950 Smiley

lol I've only ever caught 2 launch's and just on dedicated... speaking of I hope they get their webpage issues sorted out soon , I wanna see how many neb I've been able to get so far Cheesy

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
unknowncoin (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:27:15 AM

One thing I should point out to everyone as well as a coin developer. There is a lot of coins claiming "anonymity" currently. Only a few of which are real. The "zerocoin integrated" coins are fakes and will never be further developed (Most developers seem to be lieing)...As the actual developers of zerocoin moved on to zerocash. Nebulacoin does not have this code in it, nor will we be adding it. Nebulacoin will eventually have anonymous features developed, we just aren't putting out fake promises. Wink
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:44:46 AM

I mined dedicated the whole time and like always my coins where there when they just popped up a minute or two ago

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Rnd2012

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:47:19 AM

Hashrate is at 47 GH/sec! Network is healthy! ----I"ts untill people watch the price at exchange Grin
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:58:54 AM

scam alerts??ur a little bit late to mine this??difficulty to high??
u was in veilcoin thread to and post that is a scam...

tell me some proof

and thanks for ur bump
TR8888

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:32:42 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!
Care to elaborate instead of just writing stuff in capital letters like a teenager demanding attention..

Smiley
xandrino

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:56:25 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!
Care to elaborate instead of just writing stuff in capital letters like a teenager demanding attention..

Smiley

I believe Platorin's point is to call to our attention the fact that this *may* be a scam, so he seems to be saying "scam alert, be wary!"

Reviewing his recent posts, he makes a practice of reading thru the threads of new coins and posting warnings or endorsements. Now to be honest, I have to agree with him -- its simply easier (and safer) to think of all new coins as scams unless proven otherwise, therefore proceed at ur own peril, yada yada

Thanks for the warning Platorin XD
thevampireskilledit

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:00:53 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!

Smiley

I believe Platorin's point is to call to our attention the fact that this *may* be a scam, so he seems to be saying "scam alert, be wary!"

Reviewing his recent posts, he makes a practice of reading thru the threads of new coins and posting warnings or endorsements. Now to be honest, I have to agree with him -- its simply easier (and safer) to think of all new coins as scams unless proven otherwise, therefore proceed at ur own peril, yada yada

Thanks for the warning Platorin XD

So basically you're taking it as just a general vague warning that needs to be posted on any new coin thread? It seems pointless to do this unless you've been burnt by a particular coin dev. Shouldn't there just be a general warning for those new to all coin communities that warns you of basic things to watch for rather than posting scam alert with no more info on a thread in giant red letters? Seems like you could also have a giant warning in red paint on a new car that says "death trap!!!" Because you could crash and die.
MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:13:37 PM

MineP.it NebulaCoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://neb.minep.it:3351 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
cjp007

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:37:37 PM

The 300 coin blocks are coming up within the hour  Cheesy
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:55:15 PM

https://coinking.io

nebulacoin: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:6689
         x11 Multipool: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:6666

About COINKING.io
         50+ Coins
         1% Pool Fee
         Custom Coded from the ground up for scalability
         Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256, Quark Support
         Multipools for Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256
         American, European, and Asian stratum servers
         Auto-Convert block rewards to BTC/DOGE/LTC/FLT/WC/VTC/CINNI/WEST/PC/DRK/MAST/CRY/BOST/DIS
         Proprietary Profit Analysis Algorithm
         Dedicated (Single Coin) Mining Ports for every coin
         Email and SMS Alerts for everything!
         SMS (Text Message) Two Factor Auth
         DDoS Protection
         Automated configuration builder for all coins/algorithms.
         Refer other miners and earn 1% on all referrals with our innovative referral system

Support
         URL: https://coinking.io
         Email: admin@coinking.io
         IRC: irc.freenode.net #coinking

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:58:34 PM

70 gh nethash i like it Cheesy
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:01:55 PM

I am mining , but cant load http://neb.v2.dedicatedpool.com from 1 hour .....
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:05:05 PM

3 block till 300 reward
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: