Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:50:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Nebulacoin [NEB] - X11 - PoW/PoS - LAUNCH 6/21/14!  (Read 33966 times)
ducca

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:48:40 PM

WTS 1000 NBL. PM me
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:50:19 PM

Bittrex accept 30K. Dev is going to start new thread.
thevampireskilledit

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:51:36 PM

awesome back on track.
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:52:49 PM

I'm not selling right now. Please stop to PM me. I have changed my mind.
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:53:24 PM

F#CK!!! Just one smooth coin launch please!! with no over looks in the code, lack of testing, "forgetting" to mention premine, dev's out of the blue quitting... etc

you mean: no ninja launches, and you are right! The things should be pre-announced, well made and tested, have some ecosystem prepared (like shops/websites accepting it) etc... But this is the negation of very speculative and fashionable last weeks ninja launches. I may give you a good news (and to all other who think similarly): the Cassubian Detk will be like this: pre-announced some weeks before the launch (this moment is coming), it's been tested for some weeks now, and it will have the Coin Defense Fund (the special fund in BTC devoted to stabilizing the market price in case it falls to low).

Shadow_Runner

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:57:54 PM

Dev, are you going to start new thread. What are you waiting for?
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:58:01 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!
You got this one right.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:58:46 PM

couldn't he just update this thread's OP and have a lil apology for not mentioning it?

I don't see anything wrong with reg premines of 1% or so (as long as most is spent on bounties and a little for dev (there is a lot of work if they stick it out long term and they should be paid))

definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed if dev thought he wasn't hurting his own coin with this crap, he'll deff have a lot of showing and proving to do if he wants our trust back

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:59:50 PM

couldn't he just update this thread's OP and have a lil apology for not mentioning it?

I don't see anything wrong with reg premines of 1% or so (as long as most is spent on bounties and a little for dev (there is a lot of work if they stick it out long term and they should be paid))

definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed if dev thought he wasn't hurting his own coin with this crap, he'll deff have a lot of showing and proving to do if he wants our trust back

I didn't mean if premine is 1% but TRANSPARENT AND PUBLIC.
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:01:03 PM

Guys, please stop PM me. I'm not gonna sell it for 0.005 or 0.01 BTC lol.
Tree Fiddy

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:03:13 PM

It didn't actually say No Premine on the OG ann did it? it just "forgot" to mention it

He posted it on the first page. How lazy are you?

ceo 10 μbtc/day
unknowncoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:03:46 PM

IM SORRY Cry

....Please forgive me for not talking about the premine upfront and partially lieing. I do apologize, I should have mentioned it from the beginning. I hope we can move forward from this. Bittrex has taken the 30k of the premine and destroyed it. The other 20k is left up to bounties and development work now. Bounties will be listed later today Smiley Stay strong community! Don't let the universe escape you.
drkman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:04:01 PM

DEV IS A LIAR

SUPPORTING THIS ANY FURTHER SHOWS WE ACCEPT LIARS

THIS COMMUNITY SHOULD NOT CONDONE THIS BS

/close thread!

I posted this on the HONORCOIN thread before the Honorcoin dev robbed people.  I hope I saved some people there.  2 days later the honorcoin dev hacked peoples accounts and robbed them.

STOP BUYING A VIRTUAL COIN PRODUCT FROM A PERSON WHO CHOOSES TO BE ANONYMOUS.  THE PURPOSE TO BE ANONYMOUS IS TO SCAM YOU OR ROB YOU AND THEN LAUNCH A NEW COIN WITH A NEW NAME THE NEXT WEEK AND RUN THE SCAM ALL OVER AGAIN!!
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:06:07 PM

IM SORRY Cry

....Please forgive me for not talking about the premine upfront and partially lieing. I do apologize, I should have mentioned it from the beginning. I hope we can move forward from this. Bittrex has taken the 30k of the premine and destroyed it. The other 20k is left up to bounties and development work now. Bounties will be listed later today Smiley Stay strong community! Don't let the universe escape you.

Can you make a new thread with this apologies? Do you realise that slowness will kill interest to this coin?
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:06:11 PM

DEV IS A LIAR

SUPPORTING THIS ANY FURTHER SHOWS WE ACCEPT LIARS

THIS COMMUNITY SHOULD NOT CONDONE THIS BS

/close thread!

I posted this on the HONORCOIN thread before the Honorcoin dev robbed people.  I hope I saved some people there.  2 days later the honorcoin dev hacked peoples accounts and robbed them.

STOP BUYING A VIRTUAL COIN PRODUCT FROM A PERSON WHO CHOOSES TO BE ANONYMOUS.  THE PURPOSE TO BE ANONYMOUS IS TO SCAM YOU OR ROB YOU AND THEN LAUNCH A NEW COIN WITH A NEW NAME THE NEXT WEEK AND RUN THE SCAM ALL OVER AGAIN!!

Exactly!  This coin needs to go away.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 08:10:24 PM

IM SORRY Cry

Say please.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
unknowncoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:10:35 PM

It doesn't really matter what I say or do, because trolls will always put their 2 cents in.

I am simply choosing to remain anonymous. Nebulacoin is here to stay. Nebulacoin is not a scam. Nebulacoin does have a future. This thread will not be changed or deleted.
TheRipper89

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:11:25 PM

WTS ~167 NEB
SharpNieSharp

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:12:28 PM

WTS 2k nebulacoin Wink
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:12:49 PM

IM SORRY Cry

Partially lying?  What does that mean?  You either lied or you didn't.  Seems you admit it though.

No way for this coin to continue after this.  Your own actions are to blame.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: