Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:30:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Nebulacoin [NEB] - X11 - PoW/PoS - LAUNCH 6/21/14!  (Read 33970 times)
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:14:21 PM

F#CK!!! Just one smooth coin launch please!! with no over looks in the code, lack of testing, "forgetting" to mention premine, dev's out of the blue quitting... etc

you mean: no ninja launches, and you are right! The things should be pre-announced, well made and tested, have some ecosystem prepared (like shops/websites accepting it) etc... But this is the negation of very speculative and fashionable last weeks ninja launches. I may give you a good news (and to all other who think similarly): the Cassubian Detk will be like this: pre-announced some weeks before the launch (this moment is coming), it's been tested for some weeks now, and it will have the Coin Defense Fund (the special fund in BTC devoted to stabilizing the market price in case it falls to low).

sounds interesting, lol I'm split on the ninja launch's... as long as the rewards are super low for first bunch of blocks while people/pools get ready and it is promptly on big pools like dedicated to be seen by everyone (not hiding) then I don't see anything wrong with it. I'd much prefer the gradual climb in hashpower/difficulty that we get with so called "ninja launch" over the instant 100+ g/h's on coins that give people weeks notice... it makes people with only 1 or 2 m/h's get like .3 of a coin in 24 hrs instead of a few whole coins.

to me reg ninja launch's are great... it's only when they do what shibecoin did by putting giant rewards in the first few blocks then by the time it gets to big pools all the block rewards are pretty much table scraps compared to first blocks... now thats a sh!tty "ninja launch" that only hurts the coin

I'd prefer it if coins stayed off of bittrex till the end of pow as well, that way instant profit miners/farms etc wont touch it and the only people mining it are the people that see the potential in the coin (helps grow a strong community around the coin)

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 08:15:09 PM

Bittrex accept 30K. Dev is going to start new thread.

couldn't he just update this thread's OP and have a lil apology for not mentioning it?

I don't see anything wrong with reg premines of 1% or so (as long as most is spent on bounties and a little for dev (there is a lot of work if they stick it out long term and they should be paid))

definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed if dev thought he wasn't hurting his own coin with this crap, he'll deff have a lot of showing and proving to do if he wants our trust back

IM SORRY Cry

....Please forgive me for not talking about the premine upfront and partially lieing. I do apologize, I should have mentioned it from the beginning. I hope we can move forward from this. Bittrex has taken the 30k of the premine and destroyed it. The other 20k is left up to bounties and development work now. Bounties will be listed later today Smiley Stay strong community! Don't let the universe escape you.
Say please.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
jamestown2035

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:16:14 PM

F#CK!!! Just one smooth coin launch please!! with no over looks in the code, lack of testing, "forgetting" to mention premine, dev's out of the blue quitting... etc

you mean: no ninja launches, and you are right! The things should be pre-announced, well made and tested, have some ecosystem prepared (like shops/websites accepting it) etc... But this is the negation of very speculative and fashionable last weeks ninja launches. I may give you a good news (and to all other who think similarly): the Cassubian Detk will be like this: pre-announced some weeks before the launch (this moment is coming), it's been tested for some weeks now, and it will have the Coin Defense Fund (the special fund in BTC devoted to stabilizing the market price in case it falls to low).

sounds interesting, lol I'm split on the ninja launch's... as long as the rewards are super low for first bunch of blocks while people/pools get ready and it is promptly on big pools like dedicated to be seen by everyone (not hiding) then I don't see anything wrong with it. I'd much prefer the gradual climb in hashpower/difficulty that we get with so called "ninja launch" over the instant 100+ g/h's on coins that give people weeks notice... it makes people with only 1 or 2 m/h's get like .3 of a coin in 24 hrs instead of a few whole coins.

to me reg ninja launch's are great... it's only when they do what shibecoin did by putting giant rewards in the first few blocks then by the time it gets to big pools all the block rewards are pretty much table scraps compared to first blocks... now thats a sh!tty "ninja launch" that only hurts the coin

I'd prefer it if coins stayed off of bittrex till the end of pow as well, that way instant profit miners/farms etc wont touch it and the only people mining it are the people that see the potential in the coin (helps grow a strong community around the coin)

Sounds like your looking for a different coin then.

jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 08:16:47 PM

The dev agreed to destroy 30k of the 50k premine, which was done and handled by Bittrex.
He also agreed to hold his premine for bounties and developement.  So let's get past this,
and let the market on Bittrex and the future actions of the dev determine its worth and fate.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:17:02 PM

I have 6500 coins for sale, at a cheap price.

PM me if interested.
unknowncoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:17:18 PM

couldn't he just update this thread's OP and have a lil apology for not mentioning it?

I don't see anything wrong with reg premines of 1% or so (as long as most is spent on bounties and a little for dev (there is a lot of work if they stick it out long term and they should be paid))

definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed if dev thought he wasn't hurting his own coin with this crap, he'll deff have a lot of showing and proving to do if he wants our trust back

IM SORRY Cry

....Please forgive me for not talking about the premine upfront and partially lieing. I do apologize, I should have mentioned it from the beginning. I hope we can move forward from this. Bittrex has taken the 30k of the premine and destroyed it. The other 20k is left up to bounties and development work now. Bounties will be listed later today Smiley Stay strong community! Don't let the universe escape you.
Say please.

I did say please. Please.

Nebulacoin will continue and go full speed ahead. A small premine that was hid in plain view is not going to affect NEB.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:17:58 PM

IM SORRY Cry

Partially lying?  What does that mean?  You either lied or you didn't.  Seems you admit it though.

No way for this coin to continue after this.  Your own actions are to blame.  

lol Partially lie'ing... is like Nixon thinking he can do whatever he wants "cause he was the president"

shows he thought he had a right to not mention it

EDIT: I'm still here NEB, but it will take some effort and time for any real trust and respect to be earned from me. it is a great coin/theme and I hope to see it flourish in spite of your extremely poor choice not to post the premine in the ann.

I believe you have the right to get paid for your work. but should be all based on transparency or it's straight up seen as a scam by public

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:18:49 PM

How does one "destroy" a crypto coin? Paper wallet then into the shredder?

Why not sell 5% of the premine a day at market value till its gone, then donate the BTC to a charity?
bittrex will send it to a public address which no one owns the private key to.
those coins will be unspendable.

How do you know they dont have the private key? Just curious about how this sort of thing usually works - what's the certainty that someone wont tap that wallet in the distant future when no one's paying attention?

(sorry, a few months here in bitcointalk.org have made me much more skeptical about everything I read)
biohammer

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:21:49 PM

Ok Dev   thanks for the apology and not completely disappearing.  Let move on since alot of us have invested time and money into this coin  and let the trading begin. It can be a good coin.   It was a bad move to not disclose upfront but thats now in the past .....lets not dwell on something that almost happened. The Coin Devs  need to be paid for their efforts as well.
IMHO

Lets Move Forward
thevampireskilledit

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:23:25 PM

Ok Dev   thanks for the apology and not completely disappearing.  Let move on since alot of us have invested time and money into this coin  and let the trading begin. It can be a good coin.   It was a bad move to not disclose upfront but thats now in the past .....lets not dwell on something that almost happened. The Coin Devs  need to be paid for their efforts as well.
IMHO

Lets Move Forward

I've moved on. Nebula onward!
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:25:29 PM

When market be alive?
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:25:44 PM

Community can save this coin Smiley
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:26:36 PM

whats to say he won't just sell the remaining 20k
HeadsOrTails

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:27:11 PM

dev is online...now pls answer what about the hidden premine!

Yes, I have mined the 50k NEB (someone shoot me). A dev should be able to have a small amount of his own coin regardless. We have to be able to fund future features and to pay for sever bills...(This "premine" will not be spent, most likely donated back into the community over-time, I was going to create some bounties today as one example).

We will be destroying 30k of the premine, Bittrex will have us back online soon.

Wow, so apologetic!
Fund future releases? You've not even delivered this one yet. And if the premine is FIFTY k why are you only destroying THIRTY k?
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:27:51 PM

start the donation fund guys

we can offer faucet, explorer, paper wallet and scratch game at http://coinok.pw

1 BTC = 1 BTC
sdersdf2

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:28:01 PM

IM SORRY Cry

Say please.

I did say please. Please.

Nebulacoin will continue and go full speed ahead. A small premine that was hid in plain view is not going to affect NEB.

You've lost the trust - you "partially lied" about this "minor" thing, so who's to say you wont "partially lie" about something bigger next time.

Time to close your newbie account, create a new newbie account and then move on to creating your next scamcoin. But know that scams are being exposed faster than ever these days. Everybody's watching their backs for guys like you.
RonTech

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:29:17 PM

In 24 hours launch
listed on exchange
premine found

Dev woke up, and than owned up and did not hide.  Might be hard for some to accept and
that is understandable I understand the argument on both sides. I think it is all out in the open go with your gut and either stick with this coin or move on, but the name calling and griefing just weakens the entire community IMO. Make a decision and follow it all the hatred and name calling is not helping anyone.
sdersdf2

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:30:04 PM

Oh, and close the thread - it wont help you much any more. Hopefully, the main person who lost money on this scam was you on your "development" (copy/paste) costs.
jamestown2035

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:31:12 PM

start the donation fund guys

we can offer faucet, explorer, paper wallet and scratch game at http://coinok.pw

Ask the dev he's got a spare 20k laying around.

HeadsOrTails

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:31:31 PM

The dev agreed to destroy 30k of the 50k premine, which was done and handled by Bittrex.
He also agreed to hold his premine for bounties and developement.  So let's get past this,
and let the market on Bittrex and the future actions of the dev determine its worth and fate.

And we can trust him to pay bounties? How can you trust a dev who doesn't even apologise properly? ie actually mean it.
The problem is the bittrex market is the dev's premine.
Stop rewarding or supporting straight up theft and scams ppl? This isn't uncalled for. It's stealing your money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: