Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:47:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Nebulacoin [NEB] - X11 - PoW/PoS - LAUNCH 6/21/14!  (Read 33968 times)
lsss

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:40:34 PM

dev is online...now pls answer what about the hidden premine!

Yes, I have mined the 50k NEB (someone shoot me). A dev should be able to have a small amount of his own coin regardless. We have to be able to fund future features and to pay for sever bills...(This "premine" will not be spent, most likely donated back into the community over-time, I was going to create some bounties today as one example).

We will be destroying 30k of the premine, Bittrex will have us back online soon.

Wow, so apologetic!
Fund future releases? You've not even delivered this one yet. And if the premine is FIFTY k why are you only destroying THIRTY k?

Agreed. If the dev stated "no premine" in the OP (has since been edited) then destroy all 50K. Don't give the liar anything. Destroying less than 50K means it is is still a lie with no possibility of forgiveness. If the coin is to move forward and the dev forgiven his lie, destroy all of the premine so the coin starts as advertised, "no premine". If the devs not willing to do that and walks away we are all better off anyway.

The dev first asked for "no premine" and that's what he should get, end of story.
jarvis

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Great coin! Lets Rock  Grin
RonTech

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:42:36 PM

Aye still in as well.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 08:52:58 PM

In 24 hours launch
listed on exchange
premine found

Dev woke up, and than owned up and did not hide.  Might be hard for some to accept and
that is understandable I understand the argument on both sides. I think it is all out in the open go with your gut and either stick with this coin or move on, but the name calling and griefing just weakens the entire community IMO. Make a decision and follow it all the hatred and name calling is not helping anyone.

+1

I'm still in.  

+1 I'm still in.

+1 I'm still in.  Smiley

You gonna baghold?

If it's not Prada, it's not worth of the time.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:53:26 PM

It didn't actually say No Premine on the OG ann did it? it just "forgot" to mention it

He posted it on the first page. How lazy are you?

the OG ann that was posted on dedicated didn't say 0 premine/No premine it just didn't mention it at all.

so maybe not as lazy as you'd like to jump to the conclusion of.

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:53:54 PM

In 24 hours launch
listed on exchange
premine found

Dev woke up, and than owned up and did not hide.  Might be hard for some to accept and
that is understandable I understand the argument on both sides. I think it is all out in the open go with your gut and either stick with this coin or move on, but the name calling and griefing just weakens the entire community IMO. Make a decision and follow it all the hatred and name calling is not helping anyone.

+1

I'm still in.  

+1 I'm still in.

+1 I'm still in.  Smiley

Got my popcorn ready for the inevitable conclusion.
lsss

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:54:14 PM

Yes, I have mined the 50k NEB (someone shoot me). A dev should be able to have a small amount of his own coin regardless. We have to be able to fund future features and to pay for sever bills...(This "premine" will not be spent, most likely donated back into the community over-time, I was going to create some bounties today as one example).

We will be destroying 30k of the premine, Bittrex will have us back online soon.

Wow, so apologetic!
Fund future releases? You've not even delivered this one yet. And if the premine is FIFTY k why are you only destroying THIRTY k?

Agreed. If the dev stated "no premine" in the OP (has since been edited) then destroy all 50K. Don't give the liar anything. Destroying less than 50K means it is is still a lie with no possibility of forgiveness. If the coin is to move forward and the dev forgiven his lie, destroy all of the premine so the coin starts as advertised, "no premine". If the devs not willing to do that and walks away we are all better off anyway.

The dev first asked for "no premine" and that's what he should get, end of story.

Look, I understand we all lose our mining for the last many hours and are anxious to dump it, but as above ^^^, this cannot be tolerated.
jarvis

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:57:09 PM

less then 1% pre-mine is fair, shoot 5% premine is fair. Alot of hard work goes into making a coin
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:00:33 PM

less then 1% pre-mine is fair, shoot 5% premine is fair. Alot of hard work goes into making a coin

Not anymore. 
lsss

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:01:09 PM

Fair going in, not fair after the fact. Which is why Bittrex has closed the market, premine affects the value.
unknowncoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:02:34 PM

Especially this one...We did have a flawless launch, no instamine, and great community feedback, Lets keep it that way! Smiley I will give a good write up on what bounties we need soon, they will be paid in full.

New IRC Chat that is now moderated. OP has been updated.
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net?channel=#nebula-coin
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:08:33 PM

agree'd, I actually don't get how people think a dev is supposed to do all the work for free, then mine his own coin out of their own pockets to come up with coins for the bounties (cause we know communities hardly ever donates)

are we too assume that all dev's are super rich with tons of free time to spend hours a day on threads etc and that they'll continue their coins development as a "hobby" for all of us but the dev's themselves to benefit from?  seems like illogical thinking to me.

WAVES
MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:10:54 PM

are we too assume that all dev's are super rich with tons of free time

Yes, cause they keep scamming the fuck out of us all

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:11:43 PM

Wow, so apologetic!

Look, I understand we all lose our mining for the last many hours and are anxious to dump it, but as above ^^^, this cannot be tolerated.

It's unusual to find a person of integrity on bitcointalk who argues for the greater good even when it isn't in their immediate interest.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:15:25 PM

coin gonna die, many other coins to choose from,
jamestown2035

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:18:19 PM

agree'd, I actually don't get how people think a dev is supposed to do all the work for free, then mine his own coin out of their own pockets to come up with coins for the bounties (cause we know communities hardly ever donates)

are we too assume that all dev's are super rich with tons of free time to spend hours a day on threads etc and that they'll continue their coins development as a "hobby" for all of us but the dev's themselves to benefit from?  seems like illogical thinking to me.

Are we to assume that every coin a dev makes is their first because they have a new username?

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:20:41 PM

Wow, so apologetic!

It's unusual to find a person of integrity on bitcointalk who argues for the greater good even when it isn't in their immediate interest.

the OG ann I saw didn't say NO PREMINE anywhere it just didn't mention it, which is big to me. if it said no premine in the ann I'd be a lot more "butt hurt" about this... or if he made any attempts to hide it in the code. ut he didn't.

if dev said no premine in his thread when responding to a question then I totally agree with you it was an obvious lie and I bet he feels like quite an ass right about now.

but what is done is done, and if he was as shaddy as some are jumping to the conclusion of then he probably wouldn't be on here still trying.

time to start seeing some bounties getting paid and some trust will start growing... actions always speak louder than words.

EDIT: I dropped 15 mill of what could have been a marketable coin if only I had gone along with the "sugar pill's" little scam... so I have no doubts in my own integrity. (will never go deeper on a new coin then I can afford to lose again)

WAVES
lsss

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:23:23 PM

I, for one, don't "think" one way or the other about what the dev does or how he does it outside of the fact that I do "think" a person shouldn't lie and should be held accountable for their words and implications and shouldn't be rewarded in any way for lying to or misleading others.

Again, very simple, he asked for "no premine", that's what he should get. If others feel he should be forgiven and rewarded for his efforts, then feel free to donate.

Edit: As far as whether he stated "no premine" or not, I personally don't have that recorded but am quite sure I saw it, and I'm sure Bittrex has suspended trading for good reason. But I'm with you in that if I am mistaken, and it is proven that statement was never made or implied, I look forward to trading being restored and, yes the premine is fair. Big IF though.

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:28:25 PM

It's funny. Dev was trying to make a scam and after he has been discovered he says: please, please, please forgive me, please. Rather than give him one thousand of kicks in the ass, is someone still talking about to keep this project?
what a crazy world   Roll Eyes
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:29:59 PM

again , if it said no premine on the ann, then fine... but nothing was mentioned and we assumed. lol you know the old saying when you "assume" you make an ASS out of U and ME?

well WE assumed and should assume some of the responsibility for not checking before we started mining.

WAVES
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: