Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Nebulacoin [NEB] - X11 - PoW/PoS - LAUNCH 6/21/14!  (Read 33961 times)
qiuxiang

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:59:26 AM

Look guys let's give the developer the benefit of the doubt. Just looking at the code it seems he wasn't "hiding" it, unless he was the dumbest scammer in the world. I think he just screwed up. Let's see how it goes. Who knows maybe some people can pick up some NEB on the cheap and post some real profits. Next time post your pre-mine. If the dev just posted 50K or 20K the coin would have still skyrocketed. Damn some people are dumb.

Yep I wasen't hiding it, just didn't annouce it. I did go a little far and mention no premine, which I do regret and thats where I messed up, I should have just came all upfront from the beginning with the premine, but I didn't, so I did the next best thing and that was to destroy more than half of it, and use most of it for bounties. Nebulacoin still has more potential than ever, this only got us more traffic/trolls. Wink Keep positive! You won't be let down. I will be back on later tonight with some new updates Smiley

If you know there is no premine, why you go a little far to mention no premine?
It is not just a little far, this is lying.
I think he want to learn from Asiacoin, yet he screwed up or the community becomes more clever to look at codes.

cjp007

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:01:00 AM

Look guys let's give the developer the benefit of the doubt. Just looking at the code it seems he wasn't "hiding" it, unless he was the dumbest scammer in the world. I think he just screwed up. Let's see how it goes. Who knows maybe some people can pick up some NEB on the cheap and post some real profits. Next time post your pre-mine. If the dev just posted 50K or 20K the coin would have still skyrocketed. Damn some people are dumb.

Yep I wasen't hiding it, just didn't annouce it. I did go a little far and mention no premine, which I do regret and thats where I messed up, I should have just came all upfront from the beginning with the premine, but I didn't, so I did the next best thing and that was to destroy more than half of it, and use most of it for bounties. Nebulacoin still has more potential than ever, this only got us more traffic/trolls. Wink Keep positive! You won't be let down. I will be back on later tonight with some new updates Smiley

I think he want to learn from Asiacoin, yet he screwed up or the community becomes more clever to look at codes.

He never said no premine - the community just assumed it.
cjp007

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:02:08 AM

Hey dev, ur coin is looking good still. If I were you (meaning to say, upright and honest Wink, I'd quickly UP a block explorer now and publish the address for the premine. Standard fare for the non-shady coin dev, I'm sure Wink

premine addresses have been published on the op for hours
McNulty

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:04:41 AM

He said it... Richie from Bittrex had stop the trading for this reason...
qiuxiang

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:05:51 AM

OP was edited
I cited his own statement and he said yesterday he claimed there were no premine and it was a little far
I also put half of my rigs to this coin and got 1000 coins (yesterday i was just doubting, and thinking there were no premine, so i can join the launch), and only this morning did i realize all this .

xandrino

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:06:39 AM

This post is addressed to Carsen who might be trolling the threads (whether he is the coindev for Nebula doesn't matter, I just choose to post this here):

Carsen, for ur next coin why not try trickle-selling and/or selling above the market price? Dumps are quick profit but dude u've been making coins and its easy for u, so doing the same thing over and over gets boring, right?

I'm not appealing to ur high morals or anything, and never mind Karma, so fuck those.. Just try some business sense: if u allow ur coin to prosper by letting ur community take root and investors to buy in over a longer time, u might actualy find that profits are better for u in the long run.

At any rate, it gives u somthing new to do for some variety. Like I said, everybody gets bored, yes?

Now I'll stop posting and watch the exchange.
McNulty

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:07:32 AM

As a reminder:

Jun 22nd

NEB - Nebula offline - investigating claim

There is a claim of a hidden premine. We are investigating before re-enabling the market. Please sit tight.

Premine of 50k has been confirmed. The dev has sent us 30k to be destroyed.
cjp007

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:13:07 AM

As a reminder:

Jun 22nd

NEB - Nebula offline - investigating claim

There is a claim of a hidden premine. We are investigating before re-enabling the market. Please sit tight.

Premine of 50k has been confirmed. The dev has sent us 30k to be destroyed.

And 20k is fine - the community needs bounties to develop this coin - per OP here is where that 20k is going...

Bounties:
600 NEB for Block Explorer w/ Richlist
500 NEB for Promotional Youtube Video (Contact me for extra graphics)
600 NEB for Reddit Page w/ Moderator and Next Gen Design!
500 NEB for a Blog Post of Nebulacoin (Must be a PR2 rank or higher website)
1,000 NEB for a Multipool for NEB
2,000 NEB for an Android Nebulacoin Wallet
More coming...Need community input!
qiuxiang

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:14:51 AM

20k is ok, but cheating/lying is not ok at all

cjp007

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:15:49 AM

I have been here since the first hour of release and the op never said no premine... please get over it
qiuxiang

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:21:06 AM

I have been here since the first hour of release and the op never said no premine... please get over it
i was also in the first hour of launch
i can understand your feeling, actually i was also have bad feeling because of loss, but i don't want more people to lose and let carsen earn more by repeating the drama again and again

scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:25:50 AM

He was asked and said no premine.  He is a liar

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
scam_exposer

Activity: 252

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:26:45 AM

He said there was no premine so quit your lying.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
cjp007

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:31:00 AM

where?
qiuxiang

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:33:15 AM

where?

cjp007

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:37:51 AM

where?

how did u expect the bounties to be paid?
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:41:21 AM

where?

I've got a better quote for you.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660833.msg7442692#msg7442692

Right there he says NO PREMINE.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:43:33 AM

where?

I've got a better quote for you.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660833.msg7442692#msg7442692

Right there he says NO PREMINE.

Carsen will edit that post soon.  He edited or deleted every link I posted to cover his tracks.  cjp007 is just in denial since his luggage is pretty heavy.
cjp007

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:46:07 AM

Sorry I just don't believe in the FUD - we want this coin to succeed... He did the right thing - destroyed over half of it and is handing out bounties.  You just want it to fail since you sold all yours.

Dev apologized, I forgive...
gullu

Activity: 456
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:54:30 AM

Ninja Launch Awesome...

Yep! FAIR Ninja Launch as well! Smiley Only 50 NEB Reward currently, by the time pools get setup, the reward will be much higher!

@tyz - Brand new coin...Start contacting exchanges, I will as well.

@komodovpn - No Premine.

WE NEED A POOL UP DEVS!!!
trying to save the original wording of the dev about no premine.

p.s.

if trademark thinks it's Carsen then i believe him.
he and i have been there when Carsen left drm.

i am done commenting on this topic in this thread(unless, of course, above quote gets deleted or otherwise.)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: