Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:10:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Nebulacoin [NEB] - X11 - PoW/PoS - LAUNCH 6/21/14!  (Read 33966 times)
cjp007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:59:25 AM

167 GH/s!   Shocked Shocked
xandrino

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:05:42 AM

Ninja Launch Awesome...

Yep! FAIR Ninja Launch as well! Smiley Only 50 NEB Reward currently, by the time pools get setup, the reward will be much higher!

@tyz - Brand new coin...Start contacting exchanges, I will as well.

@komodovpn - No Premine.

WE NEED A POOL UP DEVS!!!
trying to save the original wording of the dev about no premine.

p.s.

if trademark thinks it's Carsen then i believe him.
he and i have been there when Carsen left drm.

i am done commenting on this topic in this thread(unless, of course, above quote gets deleted or otherwise.)

I was there with u guys (Gullu and Trademark) when DRM tanked. I lost > 1btc on that one. So I more or less know what u know and we all have our instincts warning us on this one.

THing is, profit is profit. I'm gona play devil's advocate now -- suppose we've established neb dev is carsen. Do we bail? Well, I want to recover some of my losses from past dealings with him, for sure. And if Neb can be the vehicle for that, I won't act all noble and shit, I'll take what money I can.

Just I did my public service already, ok? I warned this community, I wrote the NEB dev and Carsen a few times -- open letter and PMs. So if the guy just wants to take his 3-5 or 7 btcs and call us all fools, then next time he pulls this shit, there'll be more of us writing these so-called "FUD".

Good luck to NEB coin, more power to the dev (assuming he isn't Carsen). And let me make back some of my losses ok? Cheers! XD
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:08:03 AM

Thanks gullu.  We've been through a lot because of this guy.  Hope you're doing well.  I just don't want it to happen again to other members.  Just to be straight with the people here, I didn't just come to this conclusion blindly.  Below are my facts, however, some have disappeared since he deleted it. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660833.msg7459729#msg7459729

Ninja Launch Awesome...

Yep! FAIR Ninja Launch as well! Smiley Only 50 NEB Reward currently, by the time pools get setup, the reward will be much higher!

@komodovpn - No Premine.

p.s.

i am done commenting on this topic in this thread(unless, of course, above quote gets deleted or otherwise.)
cjp007

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:10:07 AM

Thanks gullu.  We've been through a lot because of this guy.  Hope you're doing well.  I just don't want it to happen again to other members.  Just to be straight with the people here, I didn't just come to this conclusion blindly.  Below are my facts, however, some have disappeared since he deleted it. 

Ninja Launch Awesome...

@komodovpn - No Premine.

p.s.

Can you be done too? We get your point - duly noted - I still support the coin, you don't have to, but please be done.
alesx.onfire

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

It's Not Enough

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:10:53 AM

Ninja Launch Awesome...

@komodovpn - No Premine.

p.s.

Can you be done too? We get your point - duly noted - I still support the coin, you don't have to, but please be done.

Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:24:27 AM

I'm out. Good luck with it.
jarvis

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:31:13 AM

Excited about where this baby is going. Do the math.  Cool  I hope they implement an a awesome anon feature! Call it DarkMatter Its invisible but make up over 70% of the universe.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:59:57 AM

Excited about where this baby is going. Do the math.  Cool  I hope they implement an a awesome anon feature! Call it DarkMatter Its invisible but make up over 70% of the universe.

This would be pretty cool.

lol awesome sauce, I had an idea for anons... if you could make the anon function a choice so only the address's we choose to make anon will be anon then the rest would be normal with a lower tx fee

could be a simple check box when you create a receive address

could make it cheaper to use the coin as a holder and allow acceptance in reg markets as well as the "darknet" for those who want it

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
unknowncoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:03:57 AM

I do like the sound of that. It would make logical sense to name our anon feature DarkMatter. This of course will all be a process, still waiting to see how other anon's play out. I don't want any code in Nebulacoin that could hurt the stability of it. Right now the network is super healthy and so far has run smoothly. Stability and longevity is something Nebulacoin will bring to the table par none.

@Miners - eth2 recommends you switch pools if you are dedicatedpool, remember to spread that hashrate out guys! Wink
scam_exposer

Activity: 252

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:25:49 AM

Ninja Launch Awesome...

@komodovpn - No Premine.

Dev said NO PREMINE RIGHT HERE!

DEV IS A LIAR

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 04:28:27 AM

Ninja Launch Awesome...

@komodovpn - No Premine.

DEV IS A LIAR
Okay, we got it.

30k of the premine got destroyed, go take a walk now.

EDIT:

BTW, when are you planning to blackmail the dev to give you BTC so you stop acting like a down syndrome victim?

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
scam_exposer

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:30:23 AM

Ninja Launch Awesome...

@komodovpn - No Premine.

DEV IS A LIAR
Okay, we got it.

No you didn't get it because you're still supporting this SCAM COIN

I don't know which is worse.  The scammer or the mindless fools that make it possible for the scammer to even exist. 

cjp007

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:30:51 AM

Ninja Launch Awesome...

@komodovpn - No Premine.

DEV IS A LIAR
Okay, we got it.

+1000  there is a good reason why scam_exposer has such a great trust rating lol - he's a troll
scam_exposer

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:31:09 AM

I do like the sound of that. It would make logical sense to name our anon feature DarkMatter. This of course will all be a process, still waiting to see how other anon's play out. I don't want any code in Nebulacoin that could hurt the stability of it. Right now the network is super healthy and so far has run smoothly. Stability and longevity is something Nebulacoin will bring to the table par none.

@Miners - eth2 recommends you switch pools if you are dedicatedpool, remember to spread that hashrate out guys! Wink

You're a pathetic lying scammer and you know it.  

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 04:33:01 AM

Ninja Launch Awesome...

@komodovpn - No Premine.

DEV IS A LIAR
Okay, we got it.

I don't know which is worse.  The scammer or the mindless fools that make it possible for the scammer to even exist. 
You don't even have an argument right now, that's the point. You're a blind sheep not accepting the fact that 30k of 50k premined have been destroyed.

Read my previous message, I edited it.

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 04:34:19 AM

You're funny Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=567115.0;topicseen

cjp007

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:36:02 AM

You're funny Grin

That's great - post this everytime he keeps repeating his FUD lol
scam_exposer

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:36:35 AM

Ninja Launch Awesome...

@komodovpn - No Premine.

DEV IS A LIAR
Okay, we got it.

I had a couple talks with the dev, and I am starting to agree with you. He obviously doesn't care about the coin and he already made two coins that semi-failed, being Hashcoin and Dreamcoin. Hashcoin is broke on purpose and he won't fix it.

Not the kind of that that needs any of yall support, considering he already hidden a dumped a premine.

Don't forget matrixcoin.  That's another piece of shit he put out with his copy/paste shitcoin cloning.

carsen klock.  Meally faced punk from nowhere Idaho is a big boy with his measly amount of btc.  He'll be able to take his boyfriend out to dinner now.  

kitaco

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:37:29 AM

Nice coin. Mining  Grin

@cryptokiely // Donate! - BTC: 1kie1ykRUjxpMH5fAqLWigdtbLCyrMK9k // VRC: VEriKiEfZ9CwVs6GVGLbuBdEJxR2F7CJLq
cjp007

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:38:26 AM

Ninja Launch Awesome...

@komodovpn - No Premine.

DEV IS A LIAR
Okay, we got it.

I had a couple talks with the dev, and I am starting to agree with you. He obviously doesn't care about the coin and he already made two coins that semi-failed, being Hashcoin and Dreamcoin. Hashcoin is broke on purpose and he won't fix it.

Not the kind of that that needs any of yall support, considering he already hidden a dumped a premine.

Don't forget matrixcoin.  That's another piece of shit he put out with his copy/paste shitcoin cloning.

carsen klock.  Meally faced punk from nowhere Idaho is a big boy with his measly amount of btc.  He'll be able to take his boyfriend out to dinner now.  

Blackmail - the true motive of the FUD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: