Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:32:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Silkcoin - *self-moderated* - Discussion thread about the Silkcoin eco-system  (Read 12296 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitTome

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:26:07 PM

Is there any business plan and for the devs, how long would it take for them to build an API (similar to ReddAPI and DogeAPI?)!

Thanks Cheesy

I can offer services:

- Faucets
- Dice/Gambling
- Escrow

and various others for you silkcoin! Let me know if you have any interest.

I would definitely be willing to donate some funds to help with getting these services started!
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BadAss.Sx (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 05:31:47 PM

And another site is build

http://www.silkcoin.nl a dutch one
WhiteNotWright

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:33:10 PM

Judge Crypto must be dumping all his coins lol

"Give me fuel, give me FIBRE, give me that which I desire."
https://twitter.com/whitenotwright
Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:48:11 PM

Who knows. I will hold till 0 sats if it comes to that. But I don't think it will and people will be kicking themselves.
BitTome

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:57:20 PM

Doubt it, why would he be holding a forum discussion for a coin he don't care about anymore?
BadAss.Sx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 06:13:57 PM

Sorry bro, i wanted to quote you about the premined coins, but i guess i pushed the wrong button.

About the premined coins

http://explorer.silk-coin.com/address/B4pBMP1iJJxAJLTMgvT5nHfHnrJedJLrij

They are there. Why they are moved...don't know.
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:16:46 PM

Doubt it, why would he be holding a forum discussion for a coin he don't care about anymore?

I don't disagree, but he was about ready to sell the other day --in a public forum and bragged about it. Anyway, someone just dumped. I think if we just pull any sell orders, they will be butthurt when this starts to go back up. Think they are hoping for additional cheap coins...

BadAss.Sx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 06:21:48 PM

Just someone who came back home, saw the price and thought he should dump it right away. it was just 2.7btc so only 150k or something.
Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:22:52 PM

I don't disagree, but he was about ready to sell the other day --in a public forum and bragged about it. Anyway, someone just dumped. I think if we just pull any sell orders, they will be butthurt when this starts to go back up. Think they are hoping for additional cheap coins...

I just don't get why someone who holds so many coins and is very active on the forum would say that then in the same paragraph say they decided not? If anything that is the epitome of fear, uncertainty and doubt.

I am trying to wrap my head around his motivation.

1. He doesn't actually hold that many coins and is just butthurt about the devs leaving him out of the loop on the WP and wanted to get back at them. (Highly unlikely)
2. He does hold that many coins and was just trying to buy more coins. But that would just kill the value of all his other coins (Unlikely)
3. I have absolutely no clue why he did it.

tequillaquagga

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:25:31 PM

They are there. Why they are moved...don't know.
No info from dev yet?

The Camel Marches On
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:29:16 PM

I just don't get why someone who holds so many coins and is very active on the forum would say that then in the same paragraph say they decided not? If anything that is the epitome of fear, uncertainty and doubt.

I am trying to wrap my head around his motivation.

1. He doesn't actually hold that many coins and is just butthurt about the devs leaving him out of the loop on the WP and wanted to get back at them. (Highly unlikely)
2. He does hold that many coins and was just trying to buy more coins. But that would just kill the value of all his other coins (Unlikely)
3. I have absolutely no clue why he did it.

This I do know. If we don't sell anything --or put orders about 3K, they (I am not saying this is Judge) will be forced to buy back at that level. Some are posting cheap coins for sale below that, but I do see a line and the amount are small. So that is a good signal.

Also, I see him at 9BTC on 3K, so  what they are going to try and do is push the price down with panic sellers and buy back up with the amounts they dumped. Very basic strategy. They will most likely push they sells and buys in and out and perhaps smaller chuncks, but this is what they are trying to do. No doubt. But hey, it's trading!

madjules007

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:41:42 PM

From the other thread:

Short Link: http://explorer.silk-coin.com/a/B4pBMP1iJJ

Balance: 1093000 SC
Transactions in: 2
Received: 1093000 SC
Transactions out: 0
Sent: 0 SC

I know the PRE_MINE is still their for all to see not 1 coin has moved,, stop feeding the fudders saying its being dumped its simply not true..

If coins start disappearing from that address then worry..

Jeez your giving all your coins away to the big investors on board that are fudding.

If your selling someone must be buying right?  WHY?Huh? THINK?Huh

why would someone go to all that work on the wallet just to dump a few coins ( that has never been done even the oculus was paid for with BTC not SC) if they carry on they are holding the golden goose lads .. THINK!

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:55:23 PM

From the other thread:

Short Link: http://explorer.silk-coin.com/a/B4pBMP1iJJ

Balance: 1093000 SC
Transactions in: 2
Received: 1093000 SC
Transactions out: 0
Sent: 0 SC

I know the PRE_MINE is still their for all to see not 1 coin has moved,, stop feeding the fudders saying its being dumped its simply not true..

If coins start disappearing from that address then worry..

Jeez your giving all your coins away to the big investors on board that are fudding.

If your selling someone must be buying right?  WHY?Huh? THINK?Huh

why would someone go to all that work on the wallet just to dump a few coins ( that has never been done even the oculus was paid for with BTC not SC) if they carry on they are holding the golden goose lads .. THINK!

People really should learn and understand what they are doing when they invest in a coin. I mean, seriously, why would you invest in something you don't understand or know little about. I guess being too technical sometimes put you into a mode whereas you see things in black and white (binary) if you speak that language. Unless you are able to withstand the market movement, you best leave now. This shit storm is going to get a lot worse when big money arrives.

Quantum12

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 08:40:30 PM

People really should learn and understand what they are doing when they invest in a coin. I mean, seriously, why would you invest in something you don't understand or know little about. I guess being too technical sometimes put you into a mode whereas you see things in black and white (binary) if you speak that language. Unless you are able to withstand the market movement, you best leave now. This shit storm is going to get a lot worse when big money arrives.

Their are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand Binary and those that don't

sry rarely get an opportunity to use a gem of a joke like that lol :p

WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:10:22 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 12:48:46 AM by WhiteNotWright

Their are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand Binary and those that don't

sry rarely get an opportunity to use a gem of a joke like that lol :p

I don't understand.... (hehehe)

bluepixie

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:24:51 PM

I am going to guess that he moved the coins to test the exchange on the new wallet.  This is the thing that makes the most sense.  And he is not talking ATM because he is working out the last details for the wallet. He doesn't do things half-ass we all know this. Whats amazing is we all know the way to make the most money in ALT coins is to make a quality product. Its not scamming people. Its with trust and honesty.

silk: BGBAs75ApT81uGLQZN7qdzrUVj8DXiYscF
piggy: pbDUdRPkhoxTGLmrXp4wuMgwoHbUfgrTW8
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:01:14 AM

I knew I could flush another dump. Clockwork. Hodl tight, this is the second push from the earlier push to force more coins from the kitty. So academic.

bluepixie

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:06:09 AM

I knew I could flush another dump. Clockwork. Hodl tight, this is the second push from the earlier push to force more coins from the kitty. So academic.
It is kinda nice buying this cheap again

Grin

silk: BGBAs75ApT81uGLQZN7qdzrUVj8DXiYscF
piggy: pbDUdRPkhoxTGLmrXp4wuMgwoHbUfgrTW8
WhiteNotWright

Fibre Knight

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:24:09 AM

It is kinda nice buying this cheap again

Grin

No doubt. I have learned to leave a little more at the bottom myself. I think I'm going to start building a buy wall soon though.

Senth

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:15:25 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 04:03:02 AM by Senth

My wallet wont open for some reason.
I rebooted my computer cuz of windows update.
now the SC wallet wont boot up now. Crashes on load.
backup my wallet.dat deleted the appdata file got the latest wallet.
Still crashes.
other wallets are ok just SC.
anyone have similar issue or a solution?

Update: looks like 1.0.9.2 is crashing went back to 1.0.9 and working fine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: