Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:53:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am abandoning the moon setting my sites for the PLEIADES With HYPER  (Read 530 times)
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:50:30 PM

I have seen many coins come and go, spout to the moon and crash land somewhere between the stratosphere and planet earth with a thud but I think I have found a little sleeper that is a hidden gold mine. Anyone up for digging coins should take a good look at HYPER..I am stocking up on this one slowly slowly from Bittrex and staking in my wallet ..once people discover this coin they will want to stock up huge. I am not trolling it because I have a nice stash that I am adding more coins to daily. I am not dumping it because once I hoard a few btc worth I could probably live off of the staking alone lol. It gives 60% staking for the first two years then 5% then 2% but not only that. I't being applied hardcore in the Gaming Industry right now as we speak. Plus there are great incentives where you can play in game and win HYPER when you win and not lose HYPER when you die!!! That is ruddy awesome. Some on the thread said they just won 150 HYPER for playing counter-strike. I want to learn to play lol. Grin.

Great features include market stabilization fund against pump and dump and also they are building a huge MMO Space based game for HYPER..

Every day all I see is more good news added on the ANN thread so I just keep buying lol. Grin

Check out all the giveaways and gaming ways to to earn for free..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.new#new

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:54:23 PM

KoreCoin All the way!!!

Hhaha yes I got some of those too but with HYPER imma having so much fun Bro..I am a scifi buff so wanna go for some interplanetary play.. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █