Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:50:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Veil] Veilcoin x13 *Secure - Anonymous* On Bittrex! [VeilCall alpha]  (Read 56406 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 09:37:43 PM

While you retards argue over trivial shit VEIL is rocketing back to 30k sats....hahaha see you on the moon homeless guys.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coincrow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:39:15 PM

While you retards argue over trivial shit VEIL is rocketing back to 30k sats....hahaha see you on the moon homeless guys.

You moron. You use to FUD in CLOAK thread. I'm not surprised you are supporting a scam coin where the dev doesn't have  balls to answer simple questions.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:39:21 PM

A lot of persons paid astronomical prices for a coin just created, without infrastructures, without informations, immediatly listed in the exchanges with nothing as value. Only the rush for a blind, quickly profit. If this coin is a scam, then I think that the only person with a brain here is the dev

i hear you... saying that the only reason ppl bought this coin is because theyre stupid and didnt do their due dilligence. u support the scam behaviour and monopolizing of crypto by pool owners and their crypto mafia.

it will all come tumbling down.

I support what? I don't know what are you talking about. If u want to explain I ll listen you. But be reasonable: it is in our interest to be cautious. If we buy every shit that every dev decides to invent every day, in the long term we can only lose. All of us. That's my opinion. Don't u think so?

note: if the dev didn't dump anything, consider this argument valid for all the other situations.
zhulick

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:40:52 PM

my one and only gripe that i have with this coin so far is the logo...

i am a photographer, and copyright infringement bugs the shit out of me... i have no doubt that the logo was lifted from that band's cover... please change it...

wali.e

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:42:44 PM

When the coin, there is no online exchanges, B is a problem, no one is B exchange is a fool?They have their own against the VEIL of audit mechanism, so I believe exchange option B is correct.As soon as prices rise, people speaking out, know why?Because they didn't when prices are low hold Veilcoin!Clowns, wake up, the higher the exposure, the higher the price!Developers are more motivation, thank you!
zmija

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:52:23 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I don't know whether i cry or laugh if u look @ the Crypt, Kore, Veil or any other coins threads, the same FUD or questions or even problems r in place, i don't know when this will end any time soon and will get a stable coin(s), probably not since every day 1-3 coins launch every day and every one of them is "special"!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:54:55 PM

what 'll be hapens after 110 days? POS phase? it's not mentioned on main thread!
lawgicc

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 09:56:59 PM

You moron. You use to FUD in CLOAK thread. I'm not surprised you are supporting a scam coin where the dev doesn't have  balls to answer simple questions.

ManOnTheMoon is a fucking retard. Just take a look at his posts. Ive seen him in other threads. Fuckin clown

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
CryptKing

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:58:17 PM

WEBSITE LIVE NOW: www.VeilCoin.co
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:00:46 PM

Thank you DEV FOR YOUR honesty and sending me the Bounty, Bounty received.. Maybe DEV is too buys paying out bounties to be responding to fud? Could be..Following now on twitter @goldentags..I think all the fud is creating a cheap let's buy coin whale fest.. on supertroll alert. Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
coincrow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:04:50 PM

Thank you DEV FOR YOUR honesty and sending me the Bounty, Bounty received.. Maybe DEV is too buys paying out bounties to be responding to fud? Could be..Following now on twitter @goldentags..I think all the fud is creating a cheap let's buy coin whale fest.. on supertroll alert. Grin

I suggest you change ur nick to IQwoman
guozi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:06:57 PM

Dev you didn't pay my bounty

(◕‿◕)--Talkcoin聊聊币、第一个视频分享在线观看、第一去中心微博币、第一个匿名聊天币、第一个NIST5算法币;第一个  第一个............
(◕‿◕)--Talkcoin:   TmwMPsGYV4iSQL9pLqXBjeQMVJB5dPYX97
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ --------▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:12:29 PM

I suggest you change ur nick to IQwoman

Well the Dev did pay me and I have seen trolling on almost every coin thread lol so it is normal for me to see this. Grin Grin

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Veil-team (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:18:15 PM

Dev you didn't pay my bounty

Done! Thanks for your help and patience.

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:32:16 PM

Bittrex VEIL/BTC trade volume reaches 125 BTC. very good Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:36:13 PM

Bittrex VEIL/BTC trade volume reaches 125 BTC. very good Smiley

Also price rising again,whales got cheap coin they happy now.. Grin I wish I could have bought that cheap lol.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:43:41 PM

DEv is dumping coin with the rest of his Chinese mafia crew,  when will people realise they getting Scammed.

This is the same dev that lauched multiple other coins that have all been delisted from bittrex

But I see it pumping now..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Veil-team (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:47:18 PM

As the creator of our block explorer stated the premine is intact, it is for the development of the coin and none of anyone's concern. No it wasn't dumped and yes all of this fud is to bring the price down. To clear up the VeilCall issue screenshot we will release a working video of the wallet in the near future (target 7-10 days).  Warning, its still alpha and we'll need testers in the coming weeks to iron out latency issues, we will get through it as a team and community.

As to the logo we used the best matching one we could find, yes one of our designers must have borrowed from this band, if you all cannot deal with it then simply offer new logo for Veil and we will offer a 150 Veil bounty for the best one.

Thank you to all who have contributed, over 8 bounties have been paid as we "dumped" the premine on the community.
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:50:43 PM

does anyone can tell me what ll hapens after 110 POW days?!
wali.e

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:51:18 PM

As the creator of our block explorer stated the premine is intact, it is for the development of the coin and none of anyone's concern. No it wasn't dumped and yes all of this fud is to bring the price down. To clear up the VeilCall issue screenshot we will release a working video of the wallet in the near future (target 7-10 days).  Warning, its still alpha and we'll need testers in the coming weeks to iron out latency issues, we will get through it as a team and community.

As to the logo we used the best matching one we could find, yes one of our designers must have borrowed from this band, if you all cannot deal with it then simply offer new logo for Veil and we will offer a 150 Veil bounty for the best one.

Thank you to all who have contributed, over 8 bounties have been paid as we "dumped" the premine on the community.

Come on!Look forward to! Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: