Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:18:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Veil] Veilcoin x13 *Secure - Anonymous* On Bittrex! [VeilCall alpha]  (Read 56402 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CoinusMaximus

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:14:15 AM

I heard someone's in need for a logo? Smiley Here's what I came up with. I also have higher res versions if it's being liked. Cheers !

https://i.imgur.com/DywJpmr.png?1   https://i.imgur.com/aWUpH8n.png?1 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hualehua

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I am looking for a dev!

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:28:10 AM

someone say that VeilCoin is a scam,yes or not?
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:30:21 AM

someone say that VeilCoin is a scam,yes or not?

Honestly no proof.

People claim scam a lot when they missed the train.  We will see how this week develops, but from the looks of it everyone is still mining
installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:38:01 AM

i am trust devs!!! Best coin that have BIG Future!!! Thanks devs!!!!
MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:44:28 AM

i am trust devs!!! Best coin that have BIG Future!!! Thanks devs!!!!

Cheesy
Loreto

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:53:37 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 06:03:57 AM by Loreto

A = var.mousex < 0
D = var.mousex > 0
W = var.mouseY < 0
S = var.mouseY > 0
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
making coins is like videogame, right?  Grin
You don't even try to read code, just found it and post here.
And this doesn't explain how can you write in two checkboxes at the same time.
MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:00:57 AM

Every day things get shadier and crappier around here. Can we all just admit we're making a mockery of altcoins at this point? I mean - come on.
Sinohe88

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:06:50 AM

This has got to be the biggest scamcoin i've ever seen. Obviously photoshopped "Call" UI that doesn't even make sense (you say # will be wallet address, then why would I want a dial pad?). Not to mention, how the hell will you do Anonymous-VOIP? Certainly not over the insanely slow and lagged Tor network. End to end ecryption? Ok Sure, but you still have known endpoints - not anonymous.

Run, don't walk, away from this coin.

(PS: Im launching SuperVeilCoin next week, we're going to do Anonymous VOIP Video calling. Working on the photoshopped QT wallet with a iPhone Facetime UI pasted in.)

You're wrong good sir.

This coin will success.

It use quantum teleportation to get information from one wallet to the other without going through any network.
Making it essentially so innovative it will revolutionize the way we crypto.
I say buy buy buy and lose the money as devs dump.
damn it's good theory

premin, instamine (via ninja launch), self moderated thread
ladies and gentlemen, and now TELEPORTATION

seriously guys, open your eyes
do not waste your time, money, power, trust ... on any coin which has these Specifications

im going to warn people in every premined coin thread as far as i can
you should know that by now
premine=scam=dumped coins after hitting exchange= runaway dev after dump=no support by dev(of course he is not even dev, he paid someone to copy paste the source)=miners loss=another dead coin and a lot of bag holders
xandrino

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:14:34 AM

sombody pump this please! XD

seriously, i'm mining it so ... to the powers-that-be in crypto land, don't let me burn yet AGAIN XD
zedomax

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:18:42 AM

if this is not a scam coin the dev needs to be more public about their profile.  it looks like the whois domain name points to private proxy.  If you can prove that this isnt a scam, give us some proof.
qiuxiang

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:34:13 AM

I am confused...
is this coin a scam? Yesterday i thought it is not, but now i am a little hesitated...

krak3n

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:39:57 AM

Good luck with the coin.  There's a lot of supposition but the core idea is good.

Here's some coin logo attempts. You guys seriously need to change it if you want to be deemed legit.

MysticalCockFungus

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:46:45 AM

Ok, allow me to sum it up for all you believers out there:

1. Clearly photoshopped image of bullshit wallet which even shows the dev instamining away on the 21st of June. The VOIP dialer is clearly stolen from some other program and pasted onto the wallet, this is pretty evident because of the different fonts and txt sizes plus the completely non-proportional positioning and size of the two boxes (if someone actually developed this why would they put it on ur overview/balances page, it would clearly belong in its own tab, but thats too much work for dev to pull off.) Plus dev makes up bullshit excuse on how there are 2 selected cursors on the screen and copy and pastes code directly from the website acting like its his own to try and look credible, absolutely bullshit, why would anyone need to be using 2 mouses on 1 screen unless gaming.

2. Currently there are 48480 coins that have been mined + devs premine of 24,000 so in reality dev currently controls about 30% of all coins in existence...

3. Logo was stolen from some metal band cover or something... pretty pathetic, shows how dedicated the dev is to the project.

4. (My Favourite) If you take a look at the Veilcoin whitepaper http://www.veilcoin.co/about.html you will find that its actually just an analysis of bitcoin anonyminity written by some students at Pennsylvania State University. It has absolutely nothing to do with Veilcoin or VOIP, infact the whole report is about the SHA-256 protocol when this is an x13 coin... go figure.

5. If anyone has ever used the tor network before they would know how incredibly slow it is, on average loading a simple webpage will take in excess of 5-10 seconds though sometimes up to a minute, it all depends on how fast the nodes are that you are relaying through and how many you are relaying through. Infact other coins have tried before to mine through the tor network but have failed due to infinite forks created due to the massive lag between nodes. So just the concept of using the tor network for a call, is beyond ridiculous.

6. Dev recons he had to release now instead of in 3 weeks when it will be 'ready' because he heard other coins where working on VOIP calls aswell... hahhaha not a chance.

7. Veilcoin website is a joke and clearly thrown together by someone who has no clue at what they are doing, look at the amount of free space below the footer of the website that the dev proboubly couldnt figure out how to remove.

I actually bought a bunch at 22 and some more at 28 last night, then I dug deeper and realized what a total scam this is and I sold all of mine at a loss at 17.

Seriously guys, its ur money and you can do what u want, but I strongly advice against buying any Veilcoin.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:09:40 AM

I was hoping for VOBC.  Voice Over Blockchain.

Please allow 6 confirms for your voice connection to go through.
zedomax

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:14:16 AM

1. Clearly photoshopped image of bullshit wallet which even shows the dev instamining away on the 21st of June. The VOIP dialer is clearly stolen from some other program and pasted onto the wallet, this is pretty evident because of the different fonts and txt sizes plus the completely non-proportional positioning and size of the two boxes (if someone actually developed this why would they put it on ur overview/balances page, it would clearly belong in its own tab, but thats too much work for dev to pull off.) Plus dev makes up bullshit excuse on how there are 2 selected cursors on the screen and copy and pastes code directly from the website acting like its his own to try and look credible, absolutely bullshit, why would anyone need to be using 2 mouses on 1 screen unless gaming.

2. Currently there are 48480 coins that have been mined + devs premine of 24,000 so in reality dev currently controls about 30% of all coins in existence...

3. Logo was stolen from some metal band cover or something... pretty pathetic, shows how dedicated the dev is to the project.

4. (My Favourite) If you take a look at the Veilcoin whitepaper http://www.veilcoin.co/about.html you will find that its actually just an analysis of bitcoin anonyminity written by some students at Pennsylvania State University. It has absolutely nothing to do with Veilcoin or VOIP, infact the whole report is about the SHA-256 protocol when this is an x13 coin... go figure.

5. If anyone has ever used the tor network before they would know how incredibly slow it is, on average loading a simple webpage will take in excess of 5-10 seconds though sometimes up to a minute, it all depends on how fast the nodes are that you are relaying through and how many you are relaying through. Infact other coins have tried before to mine through the tor network but have failed due to infinite forks created due to the massive lag between nodes. So just the concept of using the tor network for a call, is beyond ridiculous.

6. Dev recons he had to release now instead of in 3 weeks when it will be 'ready' because he heard other coins where working on VOIP calls aswell... hahhaha not a chance.

7. Veilcoin website is a joke and clearly thrown together by someone who has no clue at what they are doing, look at the amount of free space below the footer of the website that the dev proboubly couldnt figure out how to remove.

I actually bought a bunch at 22 and some more at 28 last night, then I dug deeper and realized what a total scam this is and I sold all of mine at a loss at 17.

Seriously guys, its ur money and you can do what u want, but I strongly advice against buying any Veilcoin.

+1

we arr as a community putting in our hard earned cash into crypto, coins that are too good to be true need to prove themselves to a certain extent otherwise stay away.
installer

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:14:59 AM

LOL its honest devs!!! you sell all coins and now you cry and want to all sell it that you rebuy - sorry but you miss your train!!!
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:23:09 AM

LOL, guys you didn't miss the boat!
The coin is not yet on Mintpal, huge profits ahead.
I understand that it is always good to spread some false information to get more cheap coins, but look - despite your efforts the coin is GROWING.
Just buy it and go with the tide & relax!
MysticalCockFungus

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:25:21 AM

LOL its honest devs!!! you sell all coins and now you cry and want to all sell it that you rebuy - sorry but you miss your train!!!

hahahha i dont think so buddy. I wouldnt even buy the coin if I knew it was going to double in the next 10 mins because I refuse to support a scamcoin like this and make the scumbag dev rich.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:25:33 AM

I understand that it is always good to spread some false information to get more cheap coins, but look - despite your efforts the coin is GROWING.

+1

installer

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:27:54 AM

+1
+1 BUY and hold!!! its only begining, Darkcoin in the past!! Veil is the future!!! JUST BUY BUY BUY its only begining of HUGE VEIL!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: