Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:40:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Veil] Veilcoin x13 *Secure - Anonymous* On Bittrex! [VeilCall alpha]  (Read 56406 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crindon

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:05:48 AM

Anyone here:

If this turns out to be a scam, I hope you don't lose a lot.

If it turns out to be legit and the price rise is dramatic, I hope you make a lot of money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:07:34 AM

Thanks to the FUDders spreading fals rumours I just doubled my money - someone made the price dump to almost 2500 and it is back to 5000 now. LOL. The things is to NEVER sell before the coin hits Mintpal, no matter how low it goes.

scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 07:09:13 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 10:03:15 AM by scorpio18

Veilcoin Pool. Hosted in US
http://veil.coin-miners.info/

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
Support at #COINMINERS freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://veil.coin-miners.info:3350

Rent some x13 hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

Spread the hashes!!

Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:41:35 AM

Thanks to the FUDders spreading fals rumours I just doubled my money - someone made the price dump to almost 2500 and it is back to 5000 now. LOL. The things is to NEVER sell before the coin hits Mintpal, no matter how low it goes.
+1000

Now sell 5,000 of these coins when it only one exchange is just pointless!
MysticalCockFungus

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:42:13 AM

down to 0.0004 already... who could have ever seen that coming? lol...mintpal reviews code before adding a coin so I am willing to bet this never makes it to mintpal. dev has already sold his of premine

http://veil.blockexplorer.cc/tx/f7da6795eee99dff67babf321c4ad79bf468656797f61cf1a92bc6f4884a7098#i16  Those are the premine coins on bittrex exchange address. You can track the rest and find they have all been moved to bittrex

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aleh777

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:49:20 AM

down to 0.0004 already... who could have ever seen that coming? lol...mintpal reviews code before adding a coin so I am willing to bet this never makes it to mintpal. dev has already sold his of premine

http://veil.blockexplorer.cc/tx/f7da6795eee99dff67babf321c4ad79bf468656797f61cf1a92bc6f4884a7098#i16  Those are the premine coins on bittrex exchange address. You can track the rest and find they have all been moved to bittrex

Moved not so many coins. A coin for the development of needed money. Or am I wrong?
installer

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:50:03 AM

Moved not so many coins. A coin for the development of needed money. Or am I wrong?
+1
WhiteHorse

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:23:50 AM

Veilcoin low price now, those considered whales have had enough energy to perform for the next pump. See it! I have the info it will up soon mintpal
hypersire

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:35:41 AM

Man, I really regret letting my greed get the better of me and even buying this coin in the first place, but now I am really happy I dumped my bag at 0.0012 for a loss.

It was Tokyoghetto's post a couple of pages back that convinced me this coin is a scam. He posted a link that shows a forensic analysis of the screenshot:

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=dd10a9b2fe5c722fb309ddb42828d206cde64389.38929

As you can see, the keypad was clearly Photoshopped in. Now this alone wouldn't have convinced me, but the dev came on here with some tall tale that he used some emulation software for the screenshot. Why make up a story?

This plus with the fact that the dev doesn't bother to come on here anymore tells me that this coin was just a quick pump and dump.

Definitely the last time I am wasting my BTC on a shitcoin.
Aleh777

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:45:01 AM

Man, I really regret letting my greed get the better of me and even buying this coin in the first place, but now I am really happy I dumped my bag at 0.0012 for a loss.

It was Tokyoghetto's post a couple of pages back that convinced me this coin is a scam. He posted a link that shows a forensic analysis of the screenshot:

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=dd10a9b2fe5c722fb309ddb42828d206cde64389.38929

As you can see, the keypad was clearly Photoshopped in. Now this alone wouldn't have convinced me, but the dev came on here with some tall tale that he used some emulation software for the screenshot. Why make up a story?

This plus with the fact that the dev doesn't bother to come on here anymore tells me that this coin was just a quick pump and dump.

I do not understand you, what's the difference in what it's done? It is always important to do what he wants the team to work? is not it?
Select here depends on the masses of people. Who believes that buy these coins, and who do not believe do not just buy. That's your solution to the problem.
Synarchist

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:51:43 AM

+1

Good luck
guozi

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:00:10 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 10:52:39 AM by guozi

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=619210

Talkcoin is a next-generation crypto-currency that is the first to let users communicate via the blockchain with the same freedom and security provided to financial transactions. Talkcoin lets users chat, exchange information and leave messages publicly, privately and anonymously without the need for a central server and without control or censorship by any one person or government.

http://www.streamerp2p.com/

New version 2.20 published, with many improvements. See news for details.
The new and old versions are incompatible, the two networks are different and don't talk to each other, so you need v2.xx to listen to v2.xx streams. Broadcasters are encouraged to use the new version, but the old version 1.47 will stay working until people stop using it. The old and new version can both be installed at the same time, they install to different folders and don't interfere with each other.

Streamerp2p enables anyone to webcast without needing to pay for servers or hosting. It works from your home pc, even on dial-up for some streams. There is no maximum limit to listeners, like with like shoutcast or other unicasting. It is completely free to use for both personal and commercial users. Small install (12M with the LibVlc video library)
Listen to things the mainstream doesn't play.
Be a bedroom DJ.
Promote your band or label's music.
Do chat shows, using skype to conference your presenters.
Promote your favourite diety.
Use it as an overflow for your when your shoutcast stream is full.
Join the webcasting revolution.
 streamer icon to listen (Streamer must be previously installed).
unicast icon unicast (where available).
version 2.xx icon you need Streamerp2p ver. 2.xx to listen!
We are looking for investors / business partners. Call or email. Iain

Click here for column descriptions.

https://guardianproject.info/2012/12/10/voice-over-tor/

Voice over Tor?
Voice calls over Tor are supposed to be impossible. It seems this may no longer be the case.

Without being able to do voice over IP (VOIP) conversations over the Tor network, people are prevented from being able to route  calls outside of censored networks. People ask us if there is any way they can route voice traffic through Tor to avoid blocks. To our surprise, we tested Skype and found that it can work acceptably over Orbot.

There are two main reasons that it has been held that VOIP will not practically work over the Tor network.

A technical problem with the transport layer that Tor supports.
The network is too slow for the latency demands of a real-time voice conversation.
However, it turns out Skype has some pretty robust signaling capabilities such that it works on a variety of network conditions. Also, in practice the latency is more usable then one would have thought. This is good news for the future of VOIP traffic over the Tor network, and not only over Skype.

Problem 1: Transport Protocol
TCP is the most common transport protocol for the Internet. It guarantees reliable communication and is used for nearly everything you do in an Internet browser. UDP is a more relaxed protocol used for real-time communications because it reduces latency. The cost for this is that UDP is not reliable and will occasionally drop traffic. For this reason, it is useful for real-time applications that benefit from lower latency. While dropping packets is never ideal, in a real-time communications it usually doesn’t significant affect the quality and even then the time it would take to re-transmit lost packets with TCP might preclude the data being relevant to the stream anymore.

The problem here is that Tor only supports TCP for its transport layer. Meanwhile, VOIP applications use UDP. So they’re not supposed to work over Tor and one of the main difficulties for VOIP users to apply strong anonymity to real-time voice communication.

Even if you tunneled UDP traffic through Tor it would be encapsulated in TCP and lose any benefits that UDP provides for real-time traffic. The TCP mechanisms attempt to account for lost packets and hold delivery of future packets until a resend is complete.

If you’re interested in learning more about networking, I would highly recommend Computer Networks by Peterson and Davie. Its takes a practical approach to teaching the technology and avoids strict adherence to the layered model of the Internet. Beyond that, any TCP/IP or Internet technology introductory resource will get you far!

Solution: Here either Tor needs to support UDP or you need a VOIP client that supports TCP. It had been suggested that Skype will fallback to use TCP connections in instances in which the user has UDP traffic blocked. This is not a very uncommon network policy for some Internal networks and reflects Skype’s effort to make their application work in many hostile network conditions (NATs, firewalls, ect.).

Problem 2: Latency
Second, Tor relays and mixes its traffic across multiple nodes which greatly increases latency. People generally have pretty high performance expectations for latency over a two-way phone conversation. Adding even a couple of  milliseconds of lag between conversations can be very noticeable to the user. It causes jerks and jumps in the conversation, making it hard to communicate. For this reason, it is likely that widespread routing of voice traffic through Tor is unlikely. However, people already cope with quite a bit of latency using VOIP internationally, and there are very real security and censorship demands that would require VOIP over Tor. In many situations latency will be quite usable. Let’s see how it actually feels over Tor.

Solution:

The solution here is just accepting the latency. The latency is not ideal but in practice, it is still quite usable. As Tor network performance increases (and one-day supports UDP), real-time communications will begin to have better performance.

Skype over Tor
For testing, I used two Nexus One phones running Gingerbread and the latest Skype binary from the Android App Store. Orbot will transparently route traffic through Tor if you use its transproxy features. The transproxy will drop UDP traffic since it can’t be routed through Tor. It is this feature that causes Skype to fallback to TCP and work over Tor.

First, I looked at normal Skype traffic leaving the phone. It uses some TCP connections to contact Microsoft servers and authenticate your account. Once you start a voice chat you will see lots of UDP traffic as expected. However, if you turn on Orbots transproxy you will see Skype being forced to start up a conversation using only TCP.

Here is a Wireshark screenshot of failed UDP connections to Microsoft servers. I did this by letting the UDP traffic through, logging it, and then dropping it before it left my test environment. So you can see the UDP connections going one way to a variety of IP addresses:

We set one of the phones to route through Tor by turning on the transproxy. Then logged into Skype on each phone and placed a call. Skype worked over Tor! We were having a conversation across two IPs from two different ISPs. The latency wasn’t great, but it was surprisingly usable. I’ve included two-packet captures. One should just look like Tor traffic and is a Skype conversation over Tor. The other is an actual log of the dropped UDP packets (I dropped them at an intermediary device rather than using the Transproxy to capture this). In the UDP log set you’ll see a bunch of UDP traffic originating form a single address (the phone) with no return traffic. They UDP traffic was being immediately dropped after the log.

It turns out you can have a workable VOIP chat over Tor if you use Skype. The findings are interesting because they are relevant to the general problem of trying to use real-time communication through the Tor network. It may also be useful for VERY specific and limited threat models that involve censorship bypass in which there is little risk in being caught.

Here’s to hoping for UDP over Tor in the future. Until then, Guardian Project is working on a design for high latency voice communications. The idea is that you could send quick voice messages with the click of a button similar to how you use an old hand-held radio. We’re toying with names like Push to Torlk and Onion Ringer. Stay tuned!

Disclaimer: In my opinion, Skype is not a secure standard for VOIP communication. It uses non-standard closed source encryption and has likely become CALEA compliant upon acquisition by Microsoft. That means that they have infrastructure in place to intercept communications and relay that information to law enforcement agencies around the world. It is unwise to assume that other state and non-state actors would not also have means to access that data.

Veilcoin

(◕‿◕)--Talkcoin聊聊币、第一个视频分享在线观看、第一去中心微博币、第一个匿名聊天币、第一个NIST5算法币;第一个  第一个............
(◕‿◕)--Talkcoin:   TmwMPsGYV4iSQL9pLqXBjeQMVJB5dPYX97
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ --------▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
MysticalCockFungus

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:01:10 AM

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:09:52 AM

I love seeing posts like this, man. We need to put an end to scamcoins and the only way to do that is for people to stop buying into them! People get burned over and over and over by the same crap in a new package - been happening for over a year now! There is always a new gimmick that sucks everybody in and then 25 copycats that people sucker into trying to chase the success of the first (which was a scam itself) - think country coins, color coins. This POS-only crap is junk. It creates horrible distribution. 1 week of PoW phase, then PoS-only...only a handful of people have all the coins. Throw in some empty promises and stir. There is a sucker born every minute and they are part of the problem. Think before you buy. Don't believe everything you hear. Never buy a coin with > 1% premine - that is ridiculous from an economics standpoint. Don't listen to the cheerleaders - they already suckered in so of course they want more people to get in. Think for yourself, examine the specs, examine the dev's history, check out the premine yourself (a ton of these guys lie about the size and nobody ever calls them on their incorrect math) and they all pay bots to get them voted onto MintPal. MintPal's voting system is also part of the problem. We have now removed the human element from coin selection and the manual review process. As a result, no good coins are ever added anymore (a legit developer isn't going to drop 10 BTC to get their coin listed faster) - all we get is the new scam-of-the-week with fanboys/etc. A coin less than a few weeks old, PoW phase done, and the dev is always armed with a ton of coins ready to dump.
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:13:32 AM

Veilcoin low price now, those considered whales have had enough energy to perform for the next pump. See it! I have the info it will up soon mintpal

Yup, just wait for the real pump when we hit Mintpal!

hypersire

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:21:38 AM

I love seeing posts like this, man. We need to put an end to scamcoins and the only way to do that is for people to stop buying into them! People get burned over and over and over by the same crap in a new package - been happening for over a year now! There is always a new gimmick that sucks everybody in and then 25 copycats that people sucker into trying to chase the success of the first (which was a scam itself) - think country coins, color coins. This POS-only crap is junk. It creates horrible distribution. 1 week of PoW phase, then PoS-only...only a handful of people have all the coins. Throw in some empty promises and stir. There is a sucker born every minute and they are part of the problem. Think before you buy. Don't believe everything you hear. Never buy a coin with > 1% premine - that is ridiculous from an economics standpoint. Don't listen to the cheerleaders - they already suckered in so of course they want more people to get in. Think for yourself, examine the specs, examine the dev's history, check out the premine yourself (a ton of these guys lie about the size and nobody ever calls them on their incorrect math) and they all pay bots to get them voted onto MintPal. MintPal's voting system is also part of the problem. We have now removed the human element from coin selection and the manual review process. As a result, no good coins are ever added anymore (a legit developer isn't going to drop 10 BTC to get their coin listed faster) - all we get is the new scam-of-the-week with fanboys/etc. A coin less than a few weeks old, PoW phase done, and the dev is always armed with a ton of coins ready to dump.

Yeah, the whole shitcoin thing is really getting out of control. I never bother with them but for some reason I got caught up with this one. Funny how there was a "ninja launch" and within not even 24 hours the coin is up on Shittrex.

I'm sticking with next gen non-QT coins going forward (Node, NEM, Etherium, Zerocash). Dogecoin ushered in this new era of shitcoins and now the market is oversaturated and overflowing with crap. Even Litecoin is dying. Best to avoid all of them and look for cryptos written from scratch with real innovation and devs behind them.
ruslan4040

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:27:49 AM

Yeah, the whole shitcoin thing is really getting out of control. I never bother with them but for some reason I got caught up with this one. Funny how there was a "ninja launch" and within not even 24 hours the coin is up on Shittrex.

I'm sticking with next gen non-QT coins going forward (Node, NEM, Etherium, Zerocash). Dogecoin ushered in this new era of shitcoins and now the market is oversaturated and overflowing with crap. Even Litecoin is dying. Best to avoid all of them and look for cryptos written from scratch with real innovation and devs behind them.
пeтyx!
hypersire

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:31:30 AM

пeтyx!

гoмoceкcyaлиcт!
MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:32:44 AM

пeтyx!

гoмoceкcyaлиcт!

Isn't Google translate fun? Enjoy losing money on this piece of crap.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:43:12 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: