May 08, 2024, 11:23:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll Ended
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending  (Read 420692 times)
kcog1

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:15:24 AM

Glad a lot of more trustworthy accounts are posting saying they got their aero now! And surprisingly all the coins that were dumped have already gotten eaten up! That definitely shows some strong community support which is very important in my mind! I still don't think it's worth the current price since AeroMe still isn't a guaranteed thing, I think 3000 is what its going to eventually settle back at until AeroMe is delivered. Right now we are just on a hype induced price bump.

come on man... I hope your not, but it feels like youre trying to drop the price of aero passive agressively. This strong of a community, and this many large holders. We deserve to be at 10k... The devs record for releasing on time, the XC code review, Kryptolyding promotional campaign... All of it is worth something, and has gotten our name out to so many investors. our dedication is worth 10k alone. factor in the concept of AeroMe and you say 3k?

Well the main value in this coin currently is the community since we have no solid proof that AeroMe is anywhere near completion yet! If AeroMe comes out and works well this coin could easily go up 1000% no problem! Halcyon has less coins and in my opinion will be seeing a major price correction over the next week. I already bought in low and sold out at 20k with no future plans to invest.

what are you trying to do? im slightly skeptical of you now. Youre the one who day traded looking for a huge profit. You're also brand new. You keep prying at the thread with slightly negative comments... If we went to 20k before the release, you wouldnt see a dip back to 3k. I  believe that we will get there as this promotion continues...theres still a ton of potential investors who dont know about aero yet.

We should establish a code of conduct.

Everything he says is irrelevant. Why are we responding this newbie.
This guy shows up, demanding answers (from respected members) and here we are, defending it.

I don't think we should let one tiny little investor bring concern to this thread.

Like the saying "there are 7 billion people on this planet, i'm not going to let one guy fuck my day up"

So, having said that. We mitchr4 as trusted members should only respond to posts that deserve attention.

We created this, so lets lead it.

You and mitch are actually part of the reason I feel this is possibly a scam coin, your extreme optimism scares me... Especially when the vast majority of both of your posts are in this thread saying how amazing aero is! Neither of you are respected members in my opinion. A certain level of optimism is great! But a good trader is always cautious. You sir, are either a scammer, or not nearly cautious enough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
infus1on

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:19:17 AM

Glad a lot of more trustworthy accounts are posting saying they got their aero now! And surprisingly all the coins that were dumped have already gotten eaten up! That definitely shows some strong community support which is very important in my mind! I still don't think it's worth the current price since AeroMe still isn't a guaranteed thing, I think 3000 is what its going to eventually settle back at until AeroMe is delivered. Right now we are just on a hype induced price bump.

come on man... I hope your not, but it feels like youre trying to drop the price of aero passive agressively. This strong of a community, and this many large holders. We deserve to be at 10k... The devs record for releasing on time, the XC code review, Kryptolyding promotional campaign... All of it is worth something, and has gotten our name out to so many investors. our dedication is worth 10k alone. factor in the concept of AeroMe and you say 3k?

Well the main value in this coin currently is the community since we have no solid proof that AeroMe is anywhere near completion yet! If AeroMe comes out and works well this coin could easily go up 1000% no problem! Halcyon has less coins and in my opinion will be seeing a major price correction over the next week. I already bought in low and sold out at 20k with no future plans to invest.

what are you trying to do? im slightly skeptical of you now. Youre the one who day traded looking for a huge profit. You're also brand new. You keep prying at the thread with slightly negative comments... If we went to 20k before the release, you wouldnt see a dip back to 3k. I  believe that we will get there as this promotion continues...theres still a ton of potential investors who dont know about aero yet.

This guy shows up, demanding answers (from respected members) and here we are, defending it.

I don't think we should let one tiny little investor bring concern to this thread.

Like the saying "there are 7 billion people on this planet, i'm not going to let one guy fuck my day up"

So, having said that. We mitchr4 as trusted members should only respond to posts that deserve attention.

You and mitch are actually part of the reason I feel this is possibly a scam coin, your extreme optimism scares me... Especially when the vast majority of both of your posts are in this thread saying how amazing aero is! Neither of you are respected members in my opinion.
k

RolloMcFloogle

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:21:40 AM

Were we supposed to post our Twitter submissions here?

Regardless, here's mine: https://twitter.com/RolloMcFloogle/status/504390239679692800
Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:22:32 AM

I havent read all of kcog1 posts, but from the last few pages, i dont think anything he has said has been overly negative.
Everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinions.

You can also agree to disagree.

Price speculation is certainly entertaining, but its still just an educated guess.
I was an early investor and originally bought AERO with the intention of doubling my money (just like i try to do with EVERY alt coin i buy).

I quickly realized AERO wasnt like any alt coin i have ever seen...Im proud to say im a long term investor.
dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:24:44 AM

what are you trying to do? im slightly skeptical of you now. Youre the one who day traded looking for a huge profit. You're also brand new. You keep prying at the thread with slightly negative comments... If we went to 20k before the release, you wouldnt see a dip back to 3k. I  believe that we will get there as this promotion continues...theres still a ton of potential investors who dont know about aero yet.

You and mitch are actually part of the reason I feel this is possibly a scam coin, your extreme optimism scares me... Especially when the vast majority of both of your posts are in this thread saying how amazing aero is! Neither of you are respected members in my opinion.

I think a lot of us are excited. Most scam coins have about 15 complete newbie accounts posting horrible english phrases. Like. So interesting will chaze this dog farthest... or something like that lol.

dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:27:10 AM

I havent read all of kcog1 posts, but from the last few pages, i dont think anything he has said has been overly negative.
Everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinions.

You can also agree to disagree.

Price speculation is certainly entertaining, but its still just an educated guess.
I was an early investor and originally bought AERO with the intention of doubling my money (just like i try to do with EVERY alt coin i buy).

I quickly realized AERO wasnt like any alt coin i have ever seen...Im proud to say im a long term investor.

Agreed I've been in a lot of coins.. I actually get nervous if I'm not holding aero. Very cautious day trades to accumulate on this one.
Shattered

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:28:11 AM

You and mitch are actually part of the reason I feel this is possibly a scam coin, your extreme optimism scares me... Especially when the vast majority of both of your posts are in this thread saying how amazing aero is! Neither of you are respected members in my opinion. A certain level of optimism is great! But a good trader is always cautious. You sir, are either a scammer, or not nearly cautious enough.

Guess i posted too soon...

We understand you want to be cautious, you should be, hell everyone should be...

I dont think there is anything wrong with being optimistic either. Thats like being mad at someone for being too happy.

Saying someone is either a scammer or reckless is not only unfair, but absurd.
Perhaps you might want to apologize or edit that post....
kcog1

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:37:45 AM

We understand you want to be cautious, you should be, hell everyone should be...

I dont think there is anything wrong with being optimistic either. Thats like being mad at someone for being too happy.

When I see a account with low posts that only posts super optimistic things on a single coins thread, I automatically think scammer. That's the straight truth. And apologize? You do realize I said that AFTER he straight out posted that he thinks all my posts are completely irrelevant and should be disregarded right? All threads need at least ONE person who advises caution.
idol

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:44:40 AM

When I see a account with low posts that only posts super optimistic things on a single coins thread, I automatically think scammer. That's the straight truth. And apologize? You do realize I said that AFTER he straight out posted that he thinks all my posts are completely irrelevant and should be disregarded right? All threads need at least ONE person who advises caution.

next time you wana play hero and save every one from aero, how about use you own account instead of newb account made 12hrs ago

murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:45:25 AM

ALRIGHT GENTS!

Ready to have you nerves settled?

I'm going to go ahead and come out saying that

I am on KryptoLyding's marketing team and could consider myself a key player in this promo.

Many of you know me as _Crypto in IRC, or as CryptoPump.info on twitter, or from my website CryptoPump.info, or from my IRC channel (#CryptoPumpInfo where we openly and honestly discuss pumps in progress, give our opinion on any coin brought up by anyone, maintain a coin watch list from community suggestions, and tell hypesters and fudsters to back that shit up. We do NOT just push our coins on each-other, just come check us out, we're an honest (yet still a bit small) trade group. If we suggest a coin we will tell you exactly why, then tell YOU to do your research and decide for yourself.)

Many of you have probably interacted with me over the past months I've been heavily involved in crypto. I make a strong point to give my honest opinion, to be legit, to not let my greed get the best of me, and to weed out the truth. Why? A few reasons. Firstly I understand that once your character is broken that's it, nobody will trust you ever. Secondly, I understand that being an honest help to somebody today will likely turn around 10 fold tomorrow in this industry. You could screw over a guy today and find out tomorrow you lost out on a major opportunity due to the trust you lost. Thirdly, I'm trying to start a fully registered legal business in the cryptocurrency industry, i need to maintain some good reputation if I want people to do business with me! It's just common sense and many people I've had a good chat with in IRC can confirm that this is how I operate.

I am a HUGE skeptic of everything in crypto. We've all been screwed over repeatedly, that's just how crypto works. It's gotten to the point where I reflexively assume everything is fake and a scam unless fully proven otherwise. Nothing exists in crypto till it exists to me. (Though I don't spread fud like a damn fool.)

You are smart to question all this seemingly too good to be true hype, so let me help ease your nerves a little bit.

Shortly after we got the plan together for this campaign, KryptoLyding informed me that he wanted me to pretty much operate the promotion. With this, he sent me ~$850 worth of bitcoin to pick up the first pieces needed for this campaign. Again, i do not believe anything till it exists, and $850 worth of this campaign is sitting in my account ON TOP of all the btc he has given you guys. Now ask yourself, why would he send me THAT MUCH MONEY unless he was serious about the rest?

This guy is not shitting you... and this is coming from a instinctive 100% skeptic.

Here is the screenshot from the btc he sent me. I will have KryptoLyding post a screenshot of wherever he sent it from.

(Oh and btw, no we are not on the dev team.. lol I wish.)
infus1on

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:50:05 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 08:10:55 AM by infus1on

'When I see a account with low posts that only posts super optimistic things on a single coins thread, I automatically think scammer. That's the straight truth. And apologize? You do realize I said that AFTER he straight out posted that he thinks all my posts are completely irrelevant and should be disregarded right? All threads need at least ONE person who advises caution.'

Look. I want to start by apologizing for my reactions.

For me aero is more important right now.

I've had faith in this coin from inception.

I bought in @1600 rode it 7000, and down to 1600 and now back to where it is.

Its not just another coin for me, and im sure the same could be said by other members.

Like Lyding, Mitchr, r9 (something something).

We have committed ourselves to bringing aero to where it is.

And of course when we think a post could 'potentially' cause an erratic change in the price. Its only natural to defend.

This forum's atmosphere is kept in a certain manner to invite investors like yourself to share the beauty in aero. We want it that way.

And we will work to keeping it that way.

Having said that.

Lets bring her back up.

Regards

Infus1on

r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:55:34 AM

ALRIGHT GENTS!

I am on KryptoLyding's marketing team and could consider myself a key player in this promo.

Many of you know me as _Crypto in IRC, or as CryptoPump.info on twitter, or from my website CryptoPump.info, or from my IRC channel (#CryptoPumpInfo where we openly and honestly discuss pumps in progress, give our opinion on any coin brought up by anyone, maintain a coin watch list from community suggestions, and tell hypesters and fudsters to back that shit up. We do NOT just push our coins on each-other, just come check us out, we're an honest (yet still a bit small) trade group. If we suggest a coin we will tell you exactly why, then tell YOU to do your research and decide for yourself.)

Many of you have probably interacted with me over the past months I've been heavily involved in crypto. I make a strong point to give my honest opinion, to be legit, to not let my greed get the best of me, and to weed out the truth. Why? A few reasons. Firstly I understand that once your character is broken that's it, nobody will trust you ever. Secondly, I understand that being an honest help to somebody today will likely turn around 10 fold tomorrow in this industry. You could screw over a guy today and find out tomorrow you lost out on a major opportunity due to the trust you lost. Thirdly, I'm trying to start a fully registered legal business in the cryptocurrency industry, i need to maintain some good reputation if I want people to do business with me! It's just common sense and many people I've had a good chat with in IRC can confirm that this is how I operate.

I am a HUGE skeptic of everything in crypto. We've all been screwed over repeatedly, that's just how crypto works. It's gotten to the point where I reflexively assume everything is fake and a scam unless fully proven otherwise. Nothing exists in crypto till it exists to me. (Though I don't spread fud like a damn fool.)

You are smart to question all this seemingly too good to be true hype, so let me help ease your nerves a little bit.

Shortly after we got the plan together for this campaign, KryptoLyding informed me that he wanted me to pretty much operate the promotion. With this, he sent me ~$850 worth of bitcoin to pick up the first pieces needed for this campaign. Again, i do not believe anything till it exists, and $850 worth of this campaign is sitting in my account ON TOP of all the btc he has given you guys. Now ask yourself, why would he send me THAT MUCH MONEY unless he was serious about the rest?

This guy is not shitting you... and this is coming from a instinctive 100% skeptic.

Here is the screenshot from the btc he sent me. I will have KryptoLyding post a screenshot of wherever he sent it from.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
KryptoLyding

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:56:12 AM

Here is my end of the transaction from BTC-E

Aero - Innovation, Progression and Excellence!
Next big thing? AeroME, read the Whitepaper
mitchr4
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1017

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:02:56 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 05:13:13 AM by mitchr4

I'm just saying why speculate negatively? And continue to do so when you've been provided strong credit? Come ask how you can help the coin... I'm over on reddit. I made 4 accounts so I could post all day without reddit locking me out. If you've got questions about a coin (which is perfectly fine. I'm not upset) you should get as involved with the coin as you possibly can. You'll know more about aero that way than if you came around and started guessing. I'm curious of him because he continued to post that the coin will go back to 3k. I've seen subtle fud before, so I questioned him. If you're here for the coin, come help out, pm me. I'll answer whatever you want.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
murderouskirk

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:04:46 AM

ALRIGHT GENTS!

Here is my end of the transaction from BTC-E

AAAAND done. Now if you'll excuse me I need to get back to work. LOTS TO DO!

But seriously guys.. you're going to love this.. we're so damn excited just working on it. It's gonna be great! Cheesy

Back to work!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BhpRK2NEJA
dubiousfrog

Activity: 181

optical illusion

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:37:29 AM

Being skeptical is important in this world, the more you get burned the more sensitive your 'scam' sensor becomes. I think kcog1 has valid concerns and his thoughts are important. nothing he has said has seemed FUDy to me...

if it does go back down to 3k guarantee more than just a few will be picking those coins up fast!

full disclosure: I am in the top 10 rich list for this coin, will not be selling anywhere near current price.

namu amida butsu
murderouskirk

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:39:51 AM

Being skeptical is important in this world, the more you get burned the more sensitive your 'scam' sensor becomes. I think kcog1 has valid concerns and his thoughts are important. nothing he has said has seemed FUDy to me...

if it does go back down to 3k guarantee more than just a few will be picking those coins up fast!

full disclosure: I am in the top 10 rich list for this coin, will not be selling anywhere near current price.

In all fairness I skimmed, saw the doubts, laughed at you guys, then pitched in what clarity I could. I just want to prevent FUD from growing as much as possible Wink
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:44:26 AM

why not add on other exchanges, such as bter, btc38, cryptsy  Roll Eyes
dubiousfrog

Activity: 181

optical illusion

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:46:12 AM

why not add on other exchanges, such as bter, btc38, cryptsy  Roll Eyes

+1 yes please. Aero has been flying under the radar for a while, maybe soon it will be possible to get on more xchanges

namu amida butsu
mitchr4
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1017

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:49:37 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 06:13:43 AM by mitchr4

I guess I'd be skeptical too, this is the most polite thread I've seen in crypto. We're all positive, and about 8 of us who are active in the thread... have honestly given identification or out history... and our coin count (which probably accounts for 1/3rd of all the areo) and we've agreed to hold long term. That's bizarre in alts. Unheard of. this is a community that can take aero to the main stream. We can actually do this, and get rich in the process.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: