May 04, 2024, 01:27:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll Ended
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending  (Read 420691 times)
drakoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

see my profile

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:53:38 PM

我联系BTER中国物价上涨很快!!!!!!

http://translate.google.com -->

I contacted BTER Chinese inflation soon! ! ! ! ! !

no sign of a signature

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evtrmm

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

So much for "Community"

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:23:26 PM

patiently waiting for DEV announcement.

Slaxt

Activity: 476

Gone......

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:26:16 PM

我联系BTER中国物价上涨很快!!!!!!

http://translate.google.com -->

I contacted BTER Chinese inflation soon! ! ! ! ! !

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
aeros (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 11:28:45 PM

Aerocoin "Privacy" annon feature. update.
During the testing of Aerocoins "annon" implementation a bug has been identified and a fix is being carried out as we speak. It seems there was a issue which showed up during the test phase.
The issue itself is not major bug however, it will require that we carry out some additional tests..  The bug was traced back to one of the nodes and therefore requires some extra TLC in order for the system to become fully operational.

Unfortunately we ran in to unforeseen issue.. again sorry for the delay...we are working on it as we speak

[AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace
Blockchains Technologies are the future!
Donations: AM: AXt1ctoiQ76jxkCjvM3FpEdPCzJK3xdBH5
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:38:27 PM

During the testing of Aerocoins "annon" implementation a bug has been identified and a fix is being carried out as we speak. It seems there was a issue which showed up during the test phase.
The issue itself is not major bug however, it will require that we carry out some additional tests..  The bug was traced back to one of the nodes and therefore requires some extra TLC in order for the system to become fully operational.

Unfortunately we ran in to unforeseen issue.. again sorry for the delay...we are working on it as we speak

Thanks for the update, its very important for us to know, what is happening.
Take your time, rushed releases never do any good. Even the strongest coins out there had problems and bugs at some point.
Slaxt

Gone......

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:40:50 PM

Thanks for the update, its very important for us to know, what is happening.
Take your time, rushed releases never do any good. Even the strongest coins out there had problems and bugs at some point.

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:14:38 AM

Cheesy thanks for the heads up Cheesy

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Slaxt

Gone......

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:19:27 AM

Cheesy thanks for the heads up Cheesy

pujumba

Activity: 252

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:28:53 AM

Lets see the end is coming,  i have 100% certain the price for this coin tonight will be 600 satoshi
PRICE ALREADY START TO FALL (BEFORE ANON LAUNCH PRICE START FALL?)   FAIL!!!

if you think the  marketing of this coin is good enough, GL!

IF I DONT SOLD FOR 3K NO ONE WILL!

the best price to sell was 1800 and you will never see that again!

NO BUY SUPORT - (bunch of scamers , keeping you buying at the moon)

NO MARKETING - (ONLY 29 PAGES ON BTCTALK.ORG, I THINK 50% OF POSTS ARE JUST HYPE TO PUMP FROM THE SAME PERSON)

AND WHAT FUCK SOME ONE WILL BE RETARDED TO EAT THAT WALLS?

WHO NEED PILLS NOW?

Since your are 100% certain, the price will be 600 satoshi tonight. Will you give us your word that if its higher than that, you will leave this thread and never post here again??

Also, you wont make another account like (Pujumba jr, Lil Punjab, Oil n Punjumba, or PuPuNmyJumba) and start posting nonsense here ever again?

Can we have your word?
I mean, since your sooo certain that this coin is dead.

In 24hrs, if your 100% prediction is WRONG, will you leave forever?Huh?

hahahaha those names. But seriously, unfortunately FUDsters typically don't leave till they get their cheap coins.

Glad it made u laugh. Just trying to bring alittle light to a Fudster day.
It must be hard for him to maintain a high level of negativity at the same time using such eloquent English, while living in India, while using a Radioshack TRS80 desktop, while using dial up from his mothers clay house.

These type of posters are so annoying.

Its really the equivalent to a vegetarian sitting at McDonalds all day, telling people how unhealthy the food is...
These types of people really are useless.
In their ignorant minds, do they honestly think they are doing a public service by constantly posting on forums?

If you dont like something, dont buy it.
If you dont like something, turn the channel.
etc etc.

end rant-

Im sure the rest of us sane & mature people, are excited about the soon to be released features.

HIGH level? hahahahahahahahahHAHhahjahsuwereuhjahahah

man i'm retarded with 3 neurons, and  even i can see 1000000 reasons for the falling of the price!

you want i play high level? really?...... i said this is like poker... oh man and my "hand" is very good...

please man don't do that don't provoke me.....

ok i have following this thread for 6 days , i will give you AEROpeople untill sunday 20, to break those walls.

if this not happen , i will be back and "FATALITY THIS COIN" and if you think i don't have very solid arguments to put AERO to the ground, oh dear litle boy , you are so naive!

Wanna Play CryptoShit?  Lets Play!

And people don' let this coin reach 900 again, or the bad news will come earlier

Besides i don't want waste time writing properly here!

xingming

Activity: 322

Writing to dispel society's myths.

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:38:51 AM

巨型的价格BTER像硬币!!!!!!!

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:42:50 AM

"STOP GETTING BURNED ON SHITCOINS AND HYPE RIGHT NOW!  JUST SEND A PM"

lol so what? people pm you when they get butt hurt that crypto land didn't take to the coin they mined or bought the way they thought it was going to and it didn't "go to the moon" then you come along and do your best to scare the rest of the people away to make sure there will be no return on anyones investment (including the person that pm'd you if they still hold any)  lol then declare the coin dead, thinking you actually some how helped people??

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
xingming

Activity: 322

Writing to dispel society's myths.

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:47:16 AM

lol so what? people pm you when they get butt hurt that crypto land didn't take to the coin they mined or bought the way they thought it was going to and it didn't "go to the moon" then you come along and do your best to scare the rest of the people away to make sure there will be no return on anyones investment (including the person that pm'd you if they still hold any)  lol then declare the coin dead, thinking you actually some how helped people??
同意!

Slaxt

Gone......

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:54:12 AM

pujumba

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:06:10 AM

my minions are not on AERO only me!

you think what?  i'm fucking crazy?

i don't buy coin, i put people in  and they don't buy coins i'm in! just business

QTE

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:16:02 AM

i don't buy coin, i put people in  and they don't buy coins i'm in! just business
https://i.imgur.com/QVorqwD.png
pujumba

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:29:51 AM

pretty much like that  Grin , ask yourself how much noobs we already had burned with tons of BTC!

Remenber DRK, VRC, CRYPT,SC, Guerilla i need keep going?

i don't have too much people only 6 for now maybe 10 in the future 

QTE

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:43:11 AM

https://i.imgur.com/QVorqwD.png

pretty much like that  Grin , ask yourself how much noobs we already had burned with tons of BTC!

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/queen-thinking-meme.jpeg
pujumba

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:20:23 AM

Cyberlight

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:33:49 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2014, 07:59:13 AM by Cyberlight

1.80 BTC to go back to 2000 sat, don't let them fool you.
pujumba

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:17:01 PM

I TOLD TO NOT LEAVE THIS SHIT REACH 900 AGAIN!

well.... reach 700?

1)pre-mine
2)newbie dev
3)No volume  to reach minty or  good comunity to reach cryptsy
4)weak marketing
5)The worst comunity i ever seen , if you talk about AERO in trollboxes (people think you are retarded, they don't even know what is AERO)
6)the same person creating fake acounts on btctalk.org to create a ilusion of a hype
7)we don't have newcomers, to move the market (and don't tell me we don't need newcomers)
8)i know, and even retardeds know that sell walls are placed there for the price goes even lower(we don't even need FUD here, things are happen natural) so why buy this coin now if the price is keep going down?
9) you can tell me the sell walls are fake bla bla bla.....but remenber crypt? RZR?
call me retarded if you want ,  but its not the samething happening on AERO?
look at the charts of 
CRYPT
RZR(well rzr is scam for sure, this don't count)
SC
CINNI
and
AERO

well if  you are a newcomer please  do a favor to your BTC keep them away from AERO

WE are already screwed here becoming hostages with our BTC in AERO....after that we become bagholders and  after spamers

We will do everything to bring you to our trap and make you buy our shit , we have full support for that we are puting spamers on Trolbox, telling friends to promote , we have or (nonsese releases), we have full menbers acount (btctalk) to make you feel safe.

Just do your research and think about buy AERO!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: