May 06, 2024, 08:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll Ended
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending  (Read 420692 times)
Cyberlight

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:19:57 PM

Some high volatility.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xingming

Activity: 322

Writing to dispel society's myths.

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:32:16 PM

Some high volatility.
ver muc h ver wow

DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:44:45 PM

The coin is still holding well , this is a gold mine for traders until the coin catches the eye of the crypto-world community!

Im trying to trade a bit to gain a few coins at a time managed an extra 300 aero today, not much rigt now but might be worth it later!

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
xingming

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:49:51 PM

The coin is still holding well , this is a gold mine for traders until the coin catches the eye of the crypto-world community!

Im trying to trade a bit to gain a few coins at a time managed an extra 300 aero today, not much rigt now but might be worth it later!
chi na lik to donete giv me aero addess

DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:54:08 PM

chi na lik to donete giv me aero addess

I appreciate always in my sig Smiley

CONTACT
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:56:43 PM

I have been twitting about aerocoin to some big names on twitter, they are watching it also.

The more we use the hastag #aerocoin on twitter the more confident people will feel when searching about it.

This community is slowly building up, it has been a long time since i truly believed in a coin so i will put a lot of efforts letting  the word out for this one.

CONTACT
xingming

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:58:34 PM

I have been twitting about aerocoin to some big names on twitter, they are watching it also.

The more we use the hastag #aerocoin on twitter the more confident people will feel when searching about it.

This community is slowly building up, it has been a long time since i truly believed in a coin so i will put a lot of efforts letting  the word out for this one.
ch ina donete 290 aero

moneyflow

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:59:29 PM

Great i will try and do the same. I hold 22k coins until we hit 100k ++++ sat!!!

AeroCoin go go go
xingming

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:02:31 AM

Great i will try and do the same. I hold 22k coins until we hit 100k ++++ sat!!!

AeroCoin go go go
¥ 100

Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:25:01 AM

I've been following this coin for just a few days.  Over the last few weeks we've had so many scams its time to start looking for devs than can deliver.  I seen the dev has delivered the first feature listed for this coin.  That's awesome.  Anonymous sending is now complete.  Are the other features listed below still on the list of things to come?  Is there a roadmap outlining features in progress and laying out a rough timeline?

• Encrypted Messaging
  • AeroMe Marketplace Platform
  • File storage system
  • Betting system

I'd like to make a suggestion that could help get Aero some attention.  Keycoin just received a peer review from the head XC dev.  That review has given credibility to Keycoin and inspired confidence in investors.  It could be beneficial for Aero to get the same review done.  Not necessarily from an XC dev but from some one trusted in the community.

I'll continue to keep an eye on the thread and recommend others come check it out as well.
dleader

Activity: 592

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:30:17 AM

I've been following this coin for just a few days.  Over the last few weeks we've had so many scams its time to start looking for devs than can deliver.  I seen the dev has delivered the first feature listed for this coin.  That's awesome.  Anonymous sending is now complete.  Are the other features listed below still on the list of things to come?  Is there a roadmap outlining features in progress and laying out a rough timeline?

• Encrypted Messaging
  • File storage system
  • Betting system

I'd like to make a suggestion that could help get Aero some attention.  Keycoin just received a peer review from the head XC dev.  That review has given credibility to Keycoin and inspired confidence in investors.  It could be beneficial for Aero to get the same review done.  Not necessarily from an XC dev but from some one trusted in the community.

I'll continue to keep an eye on the thread and recommend others come check it out as well.

Actually if you read this ann a few pages back the XC dev's are investors in this coin. I'm sure you could ask them directly they seem to post on this ann a lot.
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:32:06 AM

• Encrypted Messaging
  • File storage system
  • Betting system

There is a kind of roadmap on the op i believe but you should check out the whitepaper about the aerome system which is quite impressive.

I think the devs wants to avoid timelines as their aerosend anon feature was a bit delayed due to extra testing needed to avoid any bugs once released but they stated around 24 hours ago they will update us shortly on their improvements and future releases. They have released the ios/mac anonymous wallet version today and the windows one around 4 days ago. You can see they are constantly working but hope to know just like you a little more about whats comming next.

Theses devs have been doing a great jobs releasing perfectly working features just like they said they would, we are in very good hands imo.

CONTACT
xingming

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:33:16 AM

• Encrypted Messaging
  • File storage system
  • Betting system

There is a kind of roadmap on the op i believe but you should check out the whitepaper about the aerome system which is quite impressive.

I think the devs wants to avoid timelines as their aerosend anon feature was a bit delayed due to extra testing needed to avoid any bugs once released but they stated around 24 hours ago they will update us shortly on their improvements and future releases. They have released the ios/mac anonymous wallet version today and the windows one around 4 days ago. You can see they are constantly working but hope to know just like you a little more about whats comming next.

Theses devs have been doing a great jobs releasing perfectly working features just like they said they would, we are in very good hands imo.
i leik aero i denate i eet moer aero

xingming

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:40:56 AM

• Encrypted Messaging
  • File storage system
  • Betting system

i sen daimodo 290 aero

DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:53:41 AM

• Encrypted Messaging
  • File storage system
  • Betting system

i sen daimodo 290 aero

Thank you buddy Smiley

Can you give me the QQ group?

I remember i once joined a qq group when i was involved into faircoin community, i can communicate with you guys by translating Smiley

CONTACT
Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:01:25 AM

I've been following this coin for just a few days.  Over the last few weeks we've had so many scams its time to start looking for devs than can deliver.  I seen the dev has delivered the first feature listed for this coin.  That's awesome.  Anonymous sending is now complete.  Are the other features listed below still on the list of things to come?  Is there a roadmap outlining features in progress and laying out a rough timeline?

• Encrypted Messaging
  • File storage system
  • Betting system

I'd like to make a suggestion that could help get Aero some attention.  Keycoin just received a peer review from the head XC dev.  That review has given credibility to Keycoin and inspired confidence in investors.  It could be beneficial for Aero to get the same review done.  Not necessarily from an XC dev but from some one trusted in the community.

Actually if you read this ann a few pages back the XC dev's are investors in this coin. I'm sure you could ask them directly they seem to post on this ann a lot.

I've seen the post by a few of the XC guys here and I know they are here on their own and in no way associated with the project.  It would be nice if they were willing to help get that done.  It doesn't have to be them.  I was merely suggesting that Aero get a peer review done  

I seen the road map on the OP but to be honest its pretty weak. In Phase 1-6 it never mentioned releasing the anon sending wallet. I know its hard to give specific timelines.  I guess what I'm really looking for is more detailed plan.  Anon is out.  Is EM next?  Will AeroMe follow that or are we skipping EM and going straight to AeroME?
shaoqiang

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:01:52 AM

• Encrypted Messaging
  • File storage system
  • Betting system

i sen daimodo 290 aero

Thank you buddy Smiley

Can you give me the QQ group?

I remember i once joined a qq group when i was involved into faircoin community, i can communicate with you guys by translating Smiley
中国仍大量持有,我认为量将很快增加,而我们会打大交流!!!!!!!!!
Coin-Moron

Activity: 540

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:36:57 AM

Dev,
Kindly brief about the way how the anon works and in what way it competes with others.
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:38:29 PM

Dev,
Kindly brief about the way how the anon works and in what way it competes with others.

Anon is well explained on the op.

CONTACT
suchnekky

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:53:59 PM

Looks solid! Im in.

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: