Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:47:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex Troll Moderators ordering us 2 not chat about coins they wont list  (Read 814 times)
ShibecoinSucks (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:52:57 AM

So after mentioning that Guerilla coin was performing very well (on Bittrex, but i didnt say anything about Bittrex) this moron moderator warns me to not mention coins they dont have listed. Of course he tried to make it sound like I was "pumping" the coin, but I'm not one of those assholes trying to manipulate people into buying or selling a coin, in fact I HATE those type of people. Here is what this idiot posted in the chat box, pretty much a direct threat to me.

OldManKidd: POLO TIP: Trying to pump coins that are not listed here, in the TROLLBOX, will get you banned. Please refrain from hyping coins not listed here. Thank you.

Of course this moron is giving me a tough time about a coin they are too stupid to list, and doesn't want me to mention it. He tells me that nobody cares about Guerilla coin rise ,so I hit him with this back,

dankeykang: OldManKidd, people only act like they care about you because you have a tiny bit of power and think your something, but your just a loser piece of garbage.

dankeykang: OldManKidd, and you like socking gorilla ducks

It must have made sense to him, because I was expecting his punk ass to quickly ban me, but he didn't do anything. So my whole point is, why do we have douchebags like this moderating a box that is full of shit anyways? I can understand banning people for swearing and acting crazy, but don't threaten me because your sad and depressed that you were to stupid to list a coin before or at the same time that Bittrex has.

BTW, Bittrex is so much better than Poloniex, honestly the only thing Polo has going for it is that TrollBoX and the giveaways. The rest of its garbage, and I MAKE sure to not hold any coins there. I see so many people losing coins there or can't withdrawal their coins...focking horrible.

ICEBERG COIN SUCKED!

QORA
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:20:08 AM

I find it ironic you, Shibecoinsucks, alias "Cheeto", make 500 posts calling Shibecoin a scamcoin, while having a forum sig of Silkcoin, a coin with an even larger premine.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
ShibecoinSucks (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:15:01 AM

r0ach

I'm sorry you didn't see the post where I recanted most of  the things I said about Shibecoin community, nonetheless Shibecoin was a horrible coin developed by incompetent and inept people.  I don't care if Silkcoin has a huge pre-mine, it has performed 1000 times better than Shibecoin has. Shibecoin was a huge and still is a huge failure.

What I find funny is that you think I am invested in SilkCoin because I have a SilkCoin address in my signature, it's simply there in case anyone wants to send me a nice donation, which they have. I'm not an idiot like you and hold coins like Shibecoin and let all my money dissipate into the pockets of morons like loq, I buy and sell coins quickly to make a profit. Have fun with your Shibecoin, whats the whole market worth? Like 3 Bitcoins total? Joke....

ICEBERG COIN SUCKED!

QORA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: