Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharedcoin.com and Bitmixer.io seem OK for mixing BTC. Anyone else?  (Read 3081 times)
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:23:57 AM

I have used sharedcoin.com and bitmixer.io some eight times each.  I have had no problems with either.

I have seen various references to OTHER mixing services that may be scams or poorly run.  I have not been around bitcointalk.org a long time, so I guess I would like to start a thread on MIXING SERVICES EXPERIENCES.

So, how about it, guys?  Any comments on these two or any other (reputable or not) mixing services?
KimNam

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:22:45 PM

I only use sharedcoin since it's intergrated with blockchain
very fast and secure services, with cheap fee Grin
i'll use bitmixer.io in the future, my friend said it is good service
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:01:23 PM

KimNam, please let us know how your experiences go!  I am pleased to hear that someone you know also had a good experience with bitmixer.io.

Legitimate companies offering this important service should be welcomed.
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:49:02 AM

I used both bitmixer.io and sharedcoin.com in transactions very recently, twice each (both services) used for each of two transactions, "the better to hide my coins, my dear".

That makes my total about nine times using each service, NO hitches, NO problems.

sharedcoin has one advantage: it makes a new wallet for you (using a blockchain.info wallet) automatically.

bitmixer has one advantage: it allows you to send mixed BTC to multiple wallets all at once (with optional time delay).
harles9

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:02:34 AM

I thought all of these mixing services have been effectively rendered pointless and you can trace coins back pretty easily, no?
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:51:18 AM

I thought all of these mixing services have been effectively rendered pointless and you can trace coins back pretty easily, no?
That was only with shared coin, I believe.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Kiloday

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:16:59 AM

I have used sharedcoin.com and bitmixer.io some eight times each.  I have had no problems with either.

I have seen various references to OTHER mixing services that may be scams or poorly run.  I have not been around bitcointalk.org a long time, so I guess I would like to start a thread on MIXING SERVICES EXPERIENCES.

So, how about it, guys?  Any comments on these two or any other (reputable or not) mixing services?

Shared Coin is highly reputable. They are owned by Blockchain.info after all. But I have also heard that it is possible to trace coins that were mixed using their service.

Bitmixer.io is also reputable. But don't get them confused with Bitmixer.info. The latter is most definitely a scam site.
KimNam

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:58:21 AM

KimNam, please let us know how your experiences go!  I am pleased to hear that someone you know also had a good experience with bitmixer.io.

Legitimate companies offering this important service should be welcomed.
i still didn't use bitmixer.io until now
i am happy with sharedcoin service Grin

i see another mixing service here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683839.0
but i can't access their site
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:21:27 PM

I used both services (bitmixer.io and sharedcoin.com) today.  Both went just fine.

EDIT: @ KimNam

I tried to visit anonymity.co.in, I could not access the page either.  So, for mixing BTC, I will just stick with the above two services I know and trust.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:17:03 PM

I have used bitmixer.io only, and I'm very impressed, it's easy and fast.

Also good to know is that they have many clean coins in stock already, and the fees they use are very fair.
mbankeatsdook

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:00:06 PM

Has anyone done any sort of testing on bitmixer.io to see if the coins can be traced when using the service? It sounds like this was done to shared coin and they ARE traceable. I wonder if bitmixer was also tested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: