Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:26:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the book of Revelation from the Bible  (Read 523 times)
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:13:42 AM

This book has made me interested in Christianity (though there are many sects up to 500 different).  Some predict that there will be a 1 world government in which a leader arises which will be the "antichrist" from Revelation.

There are lots of news that the freemasons / illuminati will own everything.  Lots of stuff out there.  If we just look at the 3 big banks, in the end, they are owned by the same entity!!!!
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:25:10 AM

Interesting interpretation, never thought of it that way. But in case of prophecies only time will tell if that is correct.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:30:49 AM

This book has made me interested in Christianity (though there are many sects up to 500 different).  Some predict that there will be a 1 world government in which a leader arises which will be the "antichrist" from Revelation.

There are lots of news that the freemasons / illuminati will own everything.  Lots of stuff out there.  If we just look at the 3 big banks, in the end, they are owned by the same entity!!!!

Very interesting thinking.
I think book of revelation is very difficult to understand and it's very easy to come to the wrong conclusion.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 10:37:38 AM

Very interesting thinking.
I think book of revelation is very difficult to understand and it's very easy to come to the wrong conclusion.

there is no right conclusion

everyone will interpret it differently

you don't believe people from the past could tell the future?  Tongue

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:31:13 AM

I have a feeling this revelation will happen within 20 years. But I believe this will happen after world war 3. Of course those who will win is the one who use advance technology and most probably atheist. And may exert his belief force the population to abandon religion.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: